Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789218 times)
Wasabi_Skillz
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5565 on: December 02, 2011, 01:40:39 PM »

whaaaaa how do you do your cloud's pineapple taunt??

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5566 on: December 02, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

whaaaaa how do you do your cloud's pineapple taunt??
    Press Down Taunt and then Up Taunt right away.

Hubert Oswell
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5567 on: December 02, 2011, 06:51:45 PM »

@Silent: That's an awesome Kid buu you made here. I definitely love the GFX you put in the final smash. It looks very shiny Cheesy

If I could make a suggestion to the moveset, try making Buu dash in air, as well as linking attacks together, since Buu appears in fighters.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5568 on: December 02, 2011, 06:55:11 PM »

He can link attacks... That's one of the things that makes him unique.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5569 on: December 02, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »

Press Down Taunt and then Up Taunt right away.

Thank you!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5570 on: December 05, 2011, 12:13:46 PM »

Copypasta powers from LST ftw!

I've done more, but I just thought I'd show this one for now. It's Tekkaman Blade's A attack Shamshir. It took a little while to animate, since I decided (like a total boss) to properly animate the fingers for when he spins the blade around in his hand (which is something not even Nintendo did with their blade wielding characters. What they did was set the hand in one open position while they just let the blade spin. I altered the fingers every couple of frames so that it would look more like he's actually spinning it. Fine details XD)

I decided to make it vastly different to most A attacks. Rather than being a quick poke or combo starter, it's large and very long lasting hitbox serves more for defensive anti air purposes.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5571 on: December 05, 2011, 01:52:40 PM »

Nice! So it's going to work like Metaknight's Attack100?

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5572 on: December 05, 2011, 02:01:07 PM »

Nice! So it's going to work like Metaknight's Attack100?

Think like that, except it doesn't mash.  This is actually an Attack11 you're seeing here.  So one press of A will do an animation that in total is 78 frames.  I wanted it to be different to most A attacks.

However, in application it would function somewhat like Metaknight's Attack100.  Just that since it's above his head it wouldn't work well on grounded opponents (small ones in particular) so it's best to try an use it on an opponent that's trying to get up from the ledge or something.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5573 on: December 05, 2011, 02:21:56 PM »

That seems like it should be an UTilt then... But as you said, he's gonna be different with his A attacks. I like it.

And man, do I ever love your animating skills... It just amazes me how smooth it is...

Do you animate like every 5th frame or so and let brawlbox just "guess" the filling then adjust it to your liking?

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5574 on: December 05, 2011, 02:44:16 PM »

And man, do I ever love your animating skills... It just amazes me how smooth it is...

Do you animate like every 5th frame or so and let brawlbox just "guess" the filling then adjust it to your liking?

Yeah basically.  For this animation, the main key frames for the main movements were (I think):

Frame 1
    Frame 6
    Frame 13
    Frame 21
    Frame 29
    Frame 36
    Frame 42
    Frame 49
    Frame 56
    Frame 65
    Frame 70
    Frame 78

Then there were numerous other key frames jotted here and there inbetween these main frames to smoothen some areas out (the blade in particular has more key frames jotted all over the place to avoid it clipping through his body while spinning).  The fingers I did a key frame every frame or 2nd frame.  Then finally, I cleaned in Brawlbox 0.64 so that the file size wasn't absurd. 

Because of how my computer is, I animate in Brawlbox 0.63d (since if I accidentally left click in later versions in the work main area then the program automatically closes down without saving) and clean in 0.64.  I don't quite like 0.65's interface as much.  I find it personally to be a little less convenient (since I only really use Brawlbox for animation shenanigans and not model importing).

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5575 on: December 05, 2011, 04:45:35 PM »

Copypasta powers from LST ftw!

I've done more, but I just thought I'd show this one for now. It's Tekkaman Blade's A attack Shamshir. It took a little while to animate, since I decided (like a total boss) to properly animate the fingers for when he spins the blade around in his hand (which is something not even Nintendo did with their blade wielding characters. What they did was set the hand in one open position while they just let the blade spin. I altered the fingers every couple of frames so that it would look more like he's actually spinning it. Fine details XD)

I decided to make it vastly different to most A attacks. Rather than being a quick poke or combo starter, it's large and very long lasting hitbox serves more for defensive anti air purposes.

Bro, this is sexy.. I love it! My favorite TvC character :') bye bye sore Sora~

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5576 on: December 05, 2011, 05:26:32 PM »

Yeah basically.  For this animation, the main key frames for the main movements were (I think):

Frame 1
    Frame 6
    Frame 13
    Frame 21
    Frame 29
    Frame 36
    Frame 42
    Frame 49
    Frame 56
    Frame 65
    Frame 70
    Frame 78

Then there were numerous other key frames jotted here and there inbetween these main frames to smoothen some areas out (the blade in particular has more key frames jotted all over the place to avoid it clipping through his body while spinning).  The fingers I did a key frame every frame or 2nd frame.  Then finally, I cleaned in Brawlbox 0.64 so that the file size wasn't absurd. 

Because of how my computer is, I animate in Brawlbox 0.63d (since if I accidentally left click in later versions in the work main area then the program automatically closes down without saving) and clean in 0.64.  I don't quite like 0.65's interface as much.  I find it personally to be a little less convenient (since I only really use Brawlbox for animation shenanigans and not model importing).
    Yeah. Since I never did that many animations before, I recently started that way of animating. It saves up a lot of time and still provides and awesome outcome!

And I don't like 0.65 neither. It's too weird for my liking. I'd only use it for CSP's cause of the lighting.
    And I haven't had that kind of problem with 0.64 yet, so I still use that. And I'll have to take note that 0.64's cleaning helps filesize, that's good to know.

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Hubert Oswell
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5577 on: December 05, 2011, 07:30:45 PM »

I don't have any problems with 0.65. Actually, this version compresses animations better than 0.63

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5578 on: December 11, 2011, 07:50:28 AM »

Just bumping to say that I'm still working on Blade, but right now I'm prioritizing in this order:

1) School/Work (though last day of term is next week, but I still need to work in the holiday =D)
    2) My Secret Santa stuff (I can't show previews or else it will be painfully obvious who it is I'm doing it for)
    3) Tekkaman Blade/Project M animations

So yeah, I ain't dead yet XD

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5579 on: December 11, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »

hmm ... secret santa stuff ... sounds interesting Roll Eyes

And great to hear are working on Project:M animations Cheesy

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main