Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789359 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5625 on: December 14, 2011, 11:30:46 PM »

Tekkaman Blade is from a much newer Tatsunoko series named after himself (though by newer it really came out in the 90s but still it's newer than a lot of Tatsunoko series).  It's about a dude who develops a resentment for an evil alien race and as a result wants to take revenge on them all. 

He was also in Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars (NOT Cross Generation of Heroes though) but long story short he's a bit of a badass.

One of the reasons Blade is taking long is because how long all his animations are.  I've designed him to be a slow but strong character but as a result his animations are longer.  His dash attack for example is 74 frames long...

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #5626 on: December 15, 2011, 06:15:23 AM »

What's strange is, I've never seen Tekkaman Blade in TvC: UAS. Is he unlockable or somethin'?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5627 on: December 15, 2011, 07:32:30 AM »

lol, you should do a vagina PSA SDoom!!!

hahaha i lol'd

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5628 on: December 15, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »

lol, you should do a vagina PSA SDoom!!!

hahaha i lol'd

It's VEGINA as in Vegeta XP

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5629 on: December 15, 2011, 10:18:21 AM »

What's strange is, I've never seen Tekkaman Blade in TvC: UAS. Is he unlockable or somethin'?

Yeah, he's unlockable. He's also one of the game's strongest charactters if I'm not mistaken.

His attacks are pretty stylish, too.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJVIi3Ev8U4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJVIi3Ev8U4</a>

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #5630 on: December 15, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »

Yo Sdoom, if your fine with some slight reanimating work I can make a much better veiwtful joe than the one that he's shaping up to be >.>

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5631 on: December 15, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »

Yo Sdoom, if your fine with some slight reanimating work I can make a much better veiwtful joe than the one that he's shaping up to be >.>

I was thinking about this and decided no.  Joe is my pride and reanimating him is the last thing I'd do. The only things I really need to do are rebalance a few moves and fix a few of his oversized, wonky hitboxes.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5632 on: December 16, 2011, 05:24:01 AM »

I was thinking about this and decided no.  Joe is my pride and reanimating him is the last thing I'd do. The only things I really need to do are rebalance a few moves and fix a few of his oversized, wonky hitboxes.
    And by re-balance I'd strictly point at the Boomerang. <_<; I had some friends over (Ones that'll play in my silly tournament) and they spent 6 hours playing here trying 'em all. In the end, VJ's Boomerang came out too fast and had a nice range, and hard to perfect shield (I'm not saying VJ is the most OP one, I'm just pointing out his problem, just in case. =P

Well... That ^ and fixing the time slowing thingy (Down B). Overall, I feel he's really solid.
    « Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:52:02 PM by Albafika » Logged

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #5633 on: December 16, 2011, 07:10:42 AM »

I was thinking about this and decided no.  Joe is my pride and reanimating him is the last thing I'd do. The only things I really need to do are rebalance a few moves and fix a few of his oversized, wonky hitboxes.

All right. Though I want talking about changing his animations or anything, just joes legs don't match up with captain falcons and His arms kinda bend unnaturally SO I'm gonna have to spend some time vertexing the legs, and the arms, >.> they don't look right when I change where they bend. SO i thought I would ask if you be fine with fixing the animations if I moved his bones in the arms and legs slightly o-o

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5634 on: December 16, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »

A nice change would also be to have joes voice from the series and not the one in McC3

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5635 on: December 16, 2011, 11:58:48 AM »

if i dont have said it before
    i think my Goku over Pit port will be a help to get Sdo0m´s best moveset(if not kid buu in my option Cheesy) to be more popular Cheesy cuz ppl is sure moving goku from CF to Pit and get V. joe back
    that what i will do

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5636 on: December 16, 2011, 03:45:46 PM »

Yes, your port is exactly what would make his stuff more popular. That's not advertising at all. Especially since he is working on a moveset over that exact character.

As for V. Joe, if you ever do edit him you should work a bit on his down B. I have gotten some amazing glitches with it. Joe was one of your first movesets that I thought was fantastically balanced. The Boomerang does need some tweaks I think, but for anything else I will leave changes up to your discretion.

You know what else would be cool for joe? A minus version... Also cloud is overdue for some balancing and tweaks. And a minus version. I realize that you are certainly more attached to Joe though so I would expect you to do him first.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5637 on: December 17, 2011, 04:55:10 PM »

All right. Though I want talking about changing his animations or anything, just joes legs don't match up with captain falcons and His arms kinda bend unnaturally SO I'm gonna have to spend some time vertexing the legs, and the arms, >.> they don't look right when I change where they bend. SO i thought I would ask if you be fine with fixing the animations if I moved his bones in the arms and legs slightly o-o

Ah right, I misunderstood what you were saying.  I thought you meant revamp the PSA, rather than fix the animations to suit the model import.  If that's the case be my guest ^^  If it's to make the import better, sure.

In other news, I've finally properly thought out a new Cloud moveset.  It's pretty much nothing like how it was before:

Arguably the most recognised FF character from arguably the most groundbreaking Final Fantasy game, Cloud, is back for more Brawl action.  The last moveset was a very powerful and rather extravagant one.  This new revamp will be a complete re-invention.  This time he'll take his FF7 JRPG elements, along with his Dissidia and Card Sagas Wars power, elegance and variety of moves to create a truly refreshing and rewarding Cloud.

STATS

Character Over - Ike/Olimar
    Size - 7/10 Tall.  Roughly the same height as Ike.
    Running Speed - 6/10 Mid/slightly above average speed.  Around the same as Pit's
    Air Speed - 6/10 Average overall air movement
    Combo Speed - X/10 Why is this not a specific value you ask?  Well because his combo ability varies.
    Priority - 8/10 Excellent priority thanks to extended range from his giant blade.
    Jump Height - 6/10 Pretty average jump height.  Little better than Ike's.
    Power - 7/10 Pretty high power.  A lot of his attacks pack a pretty strong punch
    Weight - 95 (Middleweight)

MOVESET

AAA combo - A quick left jab followed up by two diagonal body slashes.  A quick and an effective jab string.  8%

F Tilt - Cloud's Double Cut attack.  A horizontal slash followed with another when you press A.  Great horizontal reach.  3+4%

U Tilt - An upward slash.  A defensive move with a wide arc but a fair amount of endlag.  8%

D Tilt - A single low slash that can trip opponents.  Same as haloedhero's Cloud's D Tilt.  7%

Dash Attack - A forward stab attack.  Great forward range but fairly slow startup.  8%

F Smash - A jumping somersault overhead strike.  Slow startup and endlag but great power.  17-23%

U Smash - An powerful upward slash.  Somewhat like the U Tilt, but he brings the sword around his body and further.  Like his F Smash and U Tilt, has a large arc.  16-21%

D Smash - A double ground sweep.  Interestingly, both strikes hit the foe towards Cloud rather than away.  15-20% (first), 13-18% (second)

N Air - A single sword spin that deals a sex kick hit with quite a bit of endlag.  Large overall reach.  10-6%

F Air - Very similar to Cloud's current F Air, except during the endlag he spins his body around back in place.  Attack also has less damage.  9%

B Air - Pretty much identical to his V1 B Air.  Just slightly lower damage and speed overall.  9%

U Air - Again, same as V1 but with less knockback.  10%

D Air - Similar to Cloud v2.5's D Air, except better looking, more startup and it actually has endlag.  It also will only meteor airborne foes and not grounded ones.  7%

Down B: EX Breaker - Now here is where Cloud gets interesting.  You may have noticed that Cloud's damage overall is subpar, and really the only thing he has going for his attacks is their range.  However, upon dealing 50% he can use his Down B to trigger his EX mode and upon dealing another 50% while in EX mode, he can trigger his Limit Break mode.  In these modes he gains access to new specials, as well as general speed and power buffs.  Here's more detail:

Normal Mode:

- Normal speed and power
    - Neutral B is Fira
    - Side B is Climhazzard
    - Up B is Aerial Spiral

EX Mode:

- 10% attack speed increase.  1% more damage to jabs, tilts and aerials.  2% more to smashes.  Increased general knockback.
    - Neutral B is Blade Beam
    - Side B is Revolver Slice
    - Up B is Rising Buster
    - Runs out after you use 10 specials (you can use as many normals as you want though)
    - You lose it if you die

Limit Break Mode:

- Can only be accessed if you're already still in EX Mode
    - 20% speed increase.  2% increase to jabs, 3% increase to tilts and aerials and 5% increase to Smashes.
    - Neutral B is Meteorain
    - Side B is Omnislash V5
    - Up B is Finishing Touch
    - Runs out after 5 specials (again, you can use normals however much you want)
    - You lose it if you die

The trick with Cloud is to learn how to survive and use his range to play cleverly and defensively as you steadily power up.  Once you gain your power, you still have to play carefully if you want to keep it.  Don't go spamming specials otherwise you'll go back to how you were.  Also, if you haven't met the set requirements, Down B does nothing except a nice animation :3

Neutral B (Normal): Fira - Cloud shoots a weak fireball from his hand.  Travels straight, fairly slow and not very far.  Much less useful than it was in V1.  4%

Neutral B (EX): Blade Beam - Cloud does a slash and fires a fast moving beam of energy from his blade.  Moves quickly and goes fairly far, but kinda slow startup.  10%

Neutral B (Limit Break): Meteorain - Cloud summons a barrage of meteors from the sky (6 of them).  They fall in a line and are a very powerful defensive projectile tool.  5% each meteor.

Side B (Normal): Climhazzard - Cloud dashes forward with his sword.  If he connects with the foe Cloud will follow up with an uppercut on the ground and a downwards swipe in the air.  Standard but punishable approach move, kinda like Falcon's Side B.  7%

Side B (EX): Revolver Slice - Cloud does a sword slashing cresent somersault that deals multiple hits of damage and then ends in a meteor smash.  You can also cancel the meteor smash hit before hand into a different aerial if you wish.  15%

Side B (Limit Break): Omnislash V5 - Cloud slashes forward quickly.  If this initial slash connects, he will proceed to do a powerful series of fiery slashes on the foe, ending in a very powerful meteor smash.  25%

Up B (Normal): Aerial Spiral - A simpel third spiralling leap.  Decent vertical height, but predictable, fairly slow and pretty easy to gimp.  Deals no damage.  0%

Up B (EX): Rising Buster - A double upward slash with good vertical movement and fixed horizontal movment.  Deals two fairly strong hits and goes higher than his normal Up B.  12%

Up B (Limit Break): Finishing Touch - An upward spinning spiralling attack that functions as an absolutely amazing recovery move.  Goes very high, has a large disjointed hitbox and some bone invincibility, making Cloud almost untouchable when he's doing this.  To top it all of, it ends with a weak meteor.  18%

Final Smash: Ultimate Omnislash - My own take on the Omnislash.  First, Cloud rushes forward.  If he makes contact with a foe he slashes through them and stops time.  He then throws his blade up into the air and it splits into numerous pieces.  Cloud then flies past in a flash, grabs each piece, slices the foe multiple times upon grabbing each piece then lands infront of the foe and does his signature Omnislash, finishing in a devastating blow and the screen flashing white.  70%

Reference videos:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEXQhr6az8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEXQhr6az8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrHm-tbMt9M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrHm-tbMt9M</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ePGaDh1iw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ePGaDh1iw</a>

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5638 on: December 17, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »

interesting moveset Tongue

i´m curious as to how will you make the sword slpit in pieces though

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5639 on: December 17, 2011, 06:54:53 PM »

I was curious if you would do a big revamp like you did with Shadow. I like the idea of the various phases; reminds me of how Lucario powers up as he takes damage. The moveset overall seems very unique, and this will certainly set it apart from other versions. I hope this gets some priority. With Christmas break either already here or very close for some you should have ample time to get a good lot of work done.

Some things I have slight concerns about, but this thing is going to be different from most other characters so I shouldn't treat it the same. I will just have to sit back and wait for the results. God speed man, this looks like it has a ton of potential; I am willing to bet it will be your best moveset since Viewtiful Joe.

Minus version please.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Pages:  1 ... 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: