SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Mariodk on November 26, 2012, 11:03:16 PM
infact vegeta is almost done and uploading the video now but i have to send you the Fitwolf.pac(before edited in brawlbox/added model changers) since the Fitwolf.pac i edited in brawlbox does not work in brawlbox anymore (hope blackjax will fix that on Brawlbox with PSA)

Wonderful!  Also, I loled at this:

Quote from: Mariodk on November 26, 2012, 11:04:09 PM
whats left on vegeta:
-make CSP/BPs
-wait a year for release it just to troll vegeta fanboys here
-just kidding will release it as soon i got the other hacks i wanted to release with vegeta ready

;D


Streaming Taskmaster animation goodness.  Unlike my other streams, I won't be using my mic: http://www.twitch.tv/silentdo0m

Also just a heads up as to why progress has been slow is because of university related things.  Since I'm applying for uni this year, I've been anxiously waiting offers and interviews etc.  I've received two interview offers so far (one of which from my first choice uni :D) and I have my first one next Wednesday so I've been pretty busy with stuff.

Say, SDo0m, did you get my PM?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

you're bringing back metal sonic :af2: thank you! by the way that pie was great.

December 08, 2012, 11:02:25 PM #7610 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:10:14 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 08, 2012, 07:51:20 PM
Say, SDo0m, did you get my PM?

Yeah I saw it, and it's something I've acknowledged since I released it all that time ago.  Wind hitboxes won't help at all, there's not really much I can do to make it more reliable.

Quote from: Parappa The Rapper on December 08, 2012, 10:51:48 PM
you're bringing back metal sonic :af2: thank you! by the way that pie was great.

That's...not gonna be for a good while though.  I did say he's coming after Taskmaster

I figured they would, since time slow causes people to be doubly affected by wind due to decreased movement speed, so you could just aim a whole bunch of wind effects at the attack's centre to hold the foe in place. Then again, I know next to nothing about Brawl hacking. How is it that characters escape from that move, anyway? Would it help if the initial punch was a spike if used on a grounded enemy (like Snake's FTilt)?

Anyway, I don't have much else to say since I know next to nothing about this Taskmaster dude, and your PSAs never sound as cool on paper as they end up being in actual use.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 08, 2012, 11:02:25 PM

That's...not gonna be for a good while though.  I did say he's coming after Taskmaster

im fine as long as metal is made

Quote from: Parappa The Rapper on December 09, 2012, 12:12:23 AM
im fine as long as metal is made

Cool, thanks for the patience dude.

Next Taskmaster video preview will be when I code the sword and shield specials.  I've animated them all, just need to PSA them up.

Quote from: Parappa The Rapper on December 09, 2012, 12:12:23 AM
im fine as long as metal is made

Lol yeah patient my friend. I've wanted so long for taskmaster. And now he's being made.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 09, 2012, 12:28:27 AM
Cool, thanks for the patience dude.

Next Taskmaster video preview will be when I code the sword and shield specials.  I've animated them all, just need to PSA them up.

Ohhh I can't wait to see that

A small taster of the hand-to-hand combat Side B:

TaskmasterRekka

Note that this is not one continuous animation, but six smaller animations one after the other.  Hence why the transitions near the ends of each attack look a little off.

thats a brutal  looking combo. i find it interesting that there is a head butt in there
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

i gotta hand it to you SDoom, When it comes to animation and overall flow of the PSA, you certainly are the best. :D even though i dont really know much about TaskMaster, it makes me want to play this PSA. the animation seems incredible.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on December 12, 2012, 03:59:35 AM
i gotta hand it to you SDoom, When it comes to animation and overall flow of the PSA, you certainly are the best. :D even though i dont really know much about TaskMaster, it makes me want to play this PSA. the animation seems incredible.

Much appreciate it sir ಠ_ರೃ

This is just completely awesome, and i'm glad to hear you are still trying to finish some of your PSAs now to play the waiting game. Top score YEAH!~

Anyways, there should be a "That Right LEG!" option b/c all the kicking attacks in that animation seem to be with his right leg... 3times in a row. I found that the most interesting of all.

You have the Best looking animations known to hackers, and most if not all moves actually look like they belong with the original Chars. They look Genuine.

If the way you do Taskmaster works as planned, will you be doing future PSAs like that??