SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47



Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 21, 2013, 11:11:48 PM
Deadpool!!

*plans PSA showcase video*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: joke king on April 22, 2013, 11:54:12 AM
any possibility of a P:M version of deadpool?

Yes but not for a while.  Once I'm able to get back into the flow of making movesets I'll make one.

Hey, any plans on adding .pac files for the textures? He can't be used in SSE without them.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

You can open up the .pcs files in Brawlbox and save them as .pair files.  This will create a working .pac and .pcs for the model.  It's very easy.  If an error comes up when you do it, that's just because the new .pcs is trying to replace the one that's open so don't worry bout it.

However, it's something that'll be looked into.  Not sure why there aren't .pac files, since I know I have a collection of .pac and .pcs files for costumes myself.


The 4-player free for all was hilarious.

Very very good job on the PSA/Animations and creativity. The counter attack is awesome.

only changes i would make are:
1: Make grenade toss better
2: Make him fall slower after using B Up hahaha
Other than that great psa :D

I would also like to see his old grenade toss added back as I think both the move itself is more interesting and the animation is a lot smoother
You Never Know!

The improvements are tremendous overall. I backed up v1 just encase you might need some certain animations. The only few things that I feel could use some improvement are the speed of the bullets and for them to be more noticeable. Other than that, I love the way he's turning out. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Did I see him do Gangnam Style?
Awww yeaa.

And dat Final Smash. Da [censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 23, 2013, 05:20:35 PM
Did I see him do Gangnam Style?
Awww yeaa.

And dat Final Smash. Da [censored].

I'd actually forgotten I did that Gangnam Style animation.  It's incomplete as you can probably see by the fact that it doesn't loop or transition properly.  Final Smash is the army of ninjas from MUGEN though I want to touch it up a bit.  Maybe try animate the ninjas and have it last longer.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on April 23, 2013, 06:14:34 PM
I'd actually forgotten I did that Gangnam Style animation.  It's incomplete as you can probably see by the fact that it doesn't loop or transition properly.  Final Smash is the army of ninjas from MUGEN though I want to touch it up a bit.  Maybe try animate the ninjas and have it last longer.
I think current Deadpool's final isn't best, so I expect your improvement.
My English is imperfect.