Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770533 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 01:44:26 PM »

I've put the V1 potential changelist from last page into the OP now.  I've also decided that I may make the Voomerang chargeable (the longer you charge, the faster it goes and the more damage it will do).

I've started on a couple of things but it will definately take a while, especially due to the fact that I'm doing this with my Super Shadow PSA (which actually at the moment is probably more balanced than mastaklo's Shadow PSA XD).

Oh and btw, the Super Shadow full V1 will probably come out within the next week or so.  There's only a couple of major things to do as well as a load of minor things.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 02:20:50 PM »

I've put the V1 potential changelist from last page into the OP now.  I've also decided that I may make the Voomerang chargeable (the longer you charge, the faster it goes and the more damage it will do).

I've started on a couple of things but it will definately take a while, especially due to the fact that I'm doing this with my Super Shadow PSA (which actually at the moment is probably more balanced than mastaklo's Shadow PSA XD).

Oh and btw, the Super Shadow full V1 will probably come out within the next week or so.  There's only a couple of major things to do as well as a load of minor things.
    If you need a tester I'm here Smiley

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: October 29, 2010, 12:09:28 PM »

If you Like silent I can continue helping you with the animations...

FC:4898-8419-2778

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »

Yes please ^^ That would be much appreciated.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: October 29, 2010, 12:42:31 PM »

Yes please ^^ That would be much appreciated.
    ^_^ Ok... Im gonna change the Air attack N... Im sure you will like it... Ill detail you more when Im more ahead... PM's..

FC:4898-8419-2778

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »

>.>
    <.<
    A present to those willing to test it.  You'll see what it is once you click the link and play:

NOTE: I am fully aware that there are flaws with this.  Before people suggest balancing issues and whatnot, I need people to tell me the general things that are wrong:
    i.e. glitches (there may be glitches with the AAA attack since I tried to add an infinite loop to the mix as well as the Side B and Down B since they were new experimentations for me).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy what you can play of it nonetheless ^^ here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rf7lpunfu2hsuo7

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: October 30, 2010, 04:55:21 PM »

Just Wanted to let you know That it was I who Made the Shadow PSA. Mastaklo Made the MotionEtc.pac. just letting you know to make sure i get credit with your final release.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2010, 05:12:09 PM »

Just Wanted to let you know That it was I who Made the Shadow PSA. Mastaklo Made the MotionEtc.pac. just letting you know to make sure i get credit with your final release.
    Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know.  I will definately credit you once this is released Wink It's gonna be one looooooooong credit list XD

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: October 30, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »

Looks Good So Far Btw. Just Wondering What Side B is Going To be Cuzz it kinda doesnt do anything and Shadow is Stuck in His Animation. I like it So far.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2010, 02:55:24 AM »

Looks Good So Far Btw. Just Wondering What Side B is Going To be Cuzz it kinda doesnt do anything and Shadow is Stuck in His Animation. I like it So far.

Dangit, I knew something would go wrong...

Basically once you press the side B and hold it down, he charges up.  Once you release the B button he's supposed to throw a Chaos Spear.  Obviously I've done something wrong.  If I can't fix it myself I'll need to reconsult Hollow on the issue.

On a side note, why is it that when I release something there is little response?  Some people asked to test this and now that I give them a chance to test it I don't get any/much feedback.  I can't improve my PSAs adn make them more well rounded and fun to play without feedback from you guys o.O
    « Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 07:06:37 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: October 31, 2010, 12:44:17 PM »

Maybe because they're busy?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2010, 02:05:12 PM »

Hmm possibly.  Anyways:

SHADOW V0.85 (former codename "Perfect Shadow) HAS BEEN RELEASED

KNOWN GLITCHES

1) Although I changed it, the Side B STILL causes him to freeze in place for some annoying reason ¬.¬

2) He enters the T Pose when he does a dodge or special fall

3) A T Pose Super Sonic model still appears in the Final Smash

4) There are no visible graphics for the Down B.

I managed to get some feedback on the moveset and have made changes to it.  Hopefully the large majority of it will work.

IF ANYONE CAN POST PICTURES AND/OR VIDEOS I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL

Oh and since I've never actually said, here's a list of the moveset ^^:

AAA combo: A 5 hit combo (new). A forefist, to hook, to backfist, to roundhouse to side kick.  Total 15%.  

If you hold A throughout the whole thing, instead of doing the final side kick he should go into a series of combo kicks doing 1% each

F Tilt: A double side kick (same).  Slightly faster than before.  9-11%

U Tilt: A double skyward kick (same).  Slightly faster than before. 10%

D Tilt: A low sweep kick (same) with invincibility frames.  Slightly faster than before. 6%

Dash Attack: A rushing headspin. 11%

F Smash: A powerful forward punch with an electric sweetspot at the end. Has less knockback and damage than before.  Minimum 15%

U Smash: A flipkick (new).  Fairly low knockback and damage, but quick and is a fantastic DACUS (seriously it's almost full length FD).  Minimum 12%

D Smash: Shadow punches the ground to great two bursts of darkness either side.  Powerful but fairly slow (new).  Minimum 16%

N Air: Shadow spins around fast (same).  Slightly reduced damage.  9%

F Air: Shadow does a forward kick with a weak spike (same). 14%

B Air: Shadow does 3 kicks super fast (new).  The last has higher knockback.  10%

U Air: An upward split kick (same). Unchanged. 9%

D Air: A super fast and fiery spinning descent (same).  Slightly altered damage.  14%

F Throw: A fast forward kick (new). 9%

B Throw: A spinning backward somersault (same).  8%

U Throw: Shadow shocks them upwards with the palm of his hand (new).  12%

D Throw: Shadow forces them to the ground and does a fiery kick (same).  9%

Neutral B - Warp Speed Attack: Ironically this is pretty much the same as before, except he now disappears once the attack is released and time is slowed down.  Lowered knockback. 10%

Side B - Chaos Spear: Shadow first charges up (hold B) then depending on how long you have charged for, Shadow will release a different Chaos Spear.  The first level is fast, small and weak, doing 6%.  The second is stronger and has a unique spiralling movement pattern, doing 10%.  The last is powerful and large, doing 18%

Up B - Chaos Control: Shadow teleports high upward in an instant.  This remains the same as before. 0%

Down B - Chaos Barrier: Shadow creates a barrier around himself, shielding him and reflecting projectiles back to where they came from with increased power.  Once B is released, the move will end with a shock attack doing 7%.

Final Smash - Chaos Blast: Shadow uses his ULTIMATE POWER to create a deadly blast which will annihilate pretty much anything.  Anyone unfortunate enough to survive will get caught in a flash which will slow down time for them until they die.  60%
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 12:57:51 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: November 01, 2010, 02:02:39 PM »

O_o I found something weird. In training I look at "Sonic" and ALL the costume's quills are raised like Shadow's quills and when I hit him he doesn't do anything to move at all.

But when I started messing with my Wiimote I controlled Shadow since I have a GC controller too for 1st player. Even in attack, jump, stop, etc I controlled him. But I couldn't in an actual Brawl =_=

Also, the side B works in the air with no character freezing though it doesn't hit, the down B kinda glitches in the air and isn't there supposed to be a barrier around Shadow when you hold Down B?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2010, 02:50:39 PM »

O_o I found something weird. In training I look at "Sonic" and ALL the costume's quills are raised like Shadow's quills and when I hit him he doesn't do anything to move at all.

But when I started messing with my Wiimote I controlled Shadow since I have a GC controller too for 1st player. Even in attack, jump, stop, etc I controlled him. But I couldn't in an actual Brawl =_=

Also, the side B works in the air with no character freezing though it doesn't hit, the down B kinda glitches in the air and isn't there supposed to be a barrier around Shadow when you hold Down B?

1) About the whole Shadow not moving thing, this is because of the fact that this was originally based off of Shadow v0.8 by mastaklo, which has a problem with the AI that causes him to not move at all.  I MAY try to fix this but I'm not too sure.

2) About the Side B and Down B, I think I MIGHT have fixed the problem now.  It was a stupid problem too (I forgot to set the charging animations to loop in the animation flags XD)

3) Yes there should be a barrier graphic.  I'm not too sure why it doesn't appear to be honest.  I did an external graphic switch but I may just use regular graphics instead.

checkmate
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: November 01, 2010, 03:21:48 PM »

If I recall correctly, you can fix the AI by getting a clean fitsonic.pac [I think this is the file...] file and copying and pasting MiscData[0] to Shadow with brawlbox.

Also, I did some fiddling with Chaos Spear and he [Shadow] stands on it and it [Chaos Spear] does not move with my tests.  In other words, it doesn't move and is from the looks of it, it is below foot level.

I took snapshots to show what I had done but Photobucket hates me and I can't upload them.

-Checkmate

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: