SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I just remembered that I was planning to make an Iron Man over that awesome Samus hack. If you want to, you can, though.

Quote from: Hollow on November 05, 2010, 10:07:07 PM
I just remembered that I was planning to make an Iron Man over that awesome Samus hack. If you want to, you can, though.
Hey nah it's cool.  I would only do it if it got enough votes in the poll and by the looks of it, Deadpool is probably gonna win.  The first to reach 20 I will make a PSA for.

Then I'll try to make Black Knight (should be easy since he uses like half of Ike's moveset ;) )

November 06, 2010, 04:52:46 PM #63 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:12:37 PM by SSJCerious
You should do a sasuke psa over marth.

EDIT: Hwo nooby I was back then.....lol

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: LinkstheName! on November 06, 2010, 04:52:46 PM
You should do a sasuke psa over marth.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986

This one WAS in the works for awhile, and had some decent progress. I guess it just never got released. :<


November 07, 2010, 01:16:48 AM #65 Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:26:34 PM by LinkstheName!
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 06, 2010, 05:09:58 PM
Quote from: LinkstheName! on November 06, 2010, 04:52:46 PM
You should do a sasuke psa over marth.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986

This one WAS in the works for awhile, and had some decent progress. I guess it just never got released. :<
But it died before a beta could be released, so does it really count?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

SDoom, could you make a CSP name of Viewtiful Joe? I don't want the ASF1ink's CSS, I just want the original.

Example if confused.
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6109/menselchrchrnm12.png

Quote from: songeflemy on November 07, 2010, 09:21:25 PM
SDoom, could you make a CSP name of Viewtiful Joe? I don't want the ASF1ink's CSS, I just want the original.

Example if confused.
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6109/menselchrchrnm12.png

I could try.  Problem is though I dunno what the text font is for that kind of CSP name :-\ I've only ever done stuff for the ASF1nk CSS.

November 08, 2010, 01:36:33 AM #68 Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:38:17 AM by ForOhFor Error
No need, here:


http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5869687/MenSelchrChrNm.091.png

Should be in Brawl style. After all, I DID take the letters from other CSS names XD

You want the name under the CSS icon and the icon itself, too (not the portrait)?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Holy cow a load of people just voted for the Black Knight o.o'  Looks like Deadpool may have a bit of competition!!  And who knows?  I may end up doing both if we're lucky :P


Quote from: pilo1351 on November 08, 2010, 09:50:28 PM
try doing naruto

No, just no.

There is another Thread in this Section that clearly says that there's a Naruto PSA.


It has already been done. Check Smashboards.

Although a Kakashi PSA would be hilarious.....

Anyway, the poll for my next PSA is done, and Sephiroth it is. With an honest attempt to balance him.

Quote from: Hollow on November 09, 2010, 12:33:38 PM
It has already been done. Check Smashboards.

Although a Kakashi PSA would be hilarious.....

Anyway, the poll for my next PSA is done, and Sephiroth it is. With an honest attempt to balance him.

I'll be expecting something great from this!