Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1771065 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #255 on: December 20, 2010, 03:28:28 PM »

I can fix the eyes closed on animations thing!

It has to do with the VIS files in the Motion.pac.

id you rename any animations?

Yes quite a few.  Namely the specials.  The ones that need attention are all the ones for the Side B, the "Rift" ones for the Down B and the Final Smash ones I think.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #256 on: December 20, 2010, 03:33:08 PM »

Okay. Go to the motion file and open the AnimVis folder.
    You have to go to the animations that you renamed and rename them to the ones you have now, and the faces will fix. I ran into this problem with Sephiroth, but I figured it out.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #257 on: December 20, 2010, 03:48:40 PM »

You have to go to the animations that you renamed and rename them to the ones you have now, and the faces will fix. I ran into this problem with Sephiroth, but I figured it out.

Crud one problem with that.....

I don't remember which animations I renamed and for some of them I deleted and made new animations @.@

EDIT: VIDEO!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPDGFyfn-ME" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPDGFyfn-ME</a>

Apologies for the lame quality...
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:28:10 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #258 on: December 20, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »

Suggestions? Replace his D-Air and Side Taunt. Current D-Air is a falling attack. So is his F-Air. Why both? That and I don't recall Shadow ever lighting himself on fire, so...

And Side Taunt should be easy enough to figure out. Personally won't be downloading this, but hey, it looks quality. Good job.

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: December 20, 2010, 10:57:49 PM »

I finally got around to trying out V-Joe, and have had several freezes with it.
    -Facing Green Alloy, happened without anything really happening. I think he was about to start his blue flashing for slowmo.
    -Facing Bowser. Bowser began to transform into Giga and the game froze before completely transforming.
    -Froze randomly in a normal battle on Final Destination, and didn't have nearly enough hits thrown for it to be him changing into blue/red. It was within the first 10 seconds of the match. Facing Mario. I really can't think of why this happened.

Overall though it is pretty good, and I can't really add anything Miacis hasn't already said.
    _________________________________________________ _______________

Shadow is looking alright, but honestly he is pretty much like the previous version (The one that came before the one that is currently out) of the other insanely popular shadow, just with a few changes on some moves. I thought he would be a bit more original. I am a bit dissapointed Undecided That isn't to say it isn't good, I was just expecting something much more different than the other, so that is probably my own fault.

Some comments for changes: Forward arial A should be something else. Why have two down As? SmashDownA seems a bit too powerful. UpB goes too high. Side taunt looks kinda odd for Shadow. DownB graphically looks a bit too big compared to what it hits. Final Smash should be more of an original Shadow thing. Not just a bigass explosion.

One last thing... I really like the ArialDownB. It is just... awesome looking.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

tenkashi
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #260 on: December 21, 2010, 03:01:35 AM »

Hi, uhm if its not too much trouble,  I actually preffer to have Sonic and shadow in my brawl since they both rival each other... so HOW ABOUT THAT DK PORT!?? O_O

Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #261 on: December 21, 2010, 04:08:37 AM »

Crud one problem with that.....

I don't remember which animations I renamed and for some of them I deleted and made new animations @.@

EDIT: VIDEO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPDGFyfn-ME

Apologies for the lame quality...
    That song is awesome! What is it called and can you send it to me? Also great job on Shadow, I love it!

By the way, did you fix the Down B reflection problem? If not, try putting twin sets of reflecting flags(Mario cape reflecting) and electric flags in the move in a way so there is no hole where someone could either get in or get a projectile passing through and hitting you.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2010, 04:21:05 AM »

I finally got around to trying out V-Joe, and have had several freezes with it.
    -Facing Green Alloy, happened without anything really happening. I think he was about to start his blue flashing for slowmo.
    -Facing Bowser. Bowser began to transform into Giga and the game froze before completely transforming.
    -Froze randomly in a normal battle on Final Destination, and didn't have nearly enough hits thrown for it to be him changing into blue/red. It was within the first 10 seconds of the match. Facing Mario. I really can't think of why this happened.

Overall though it is pretty good, and I can't really add anything Miacis hasn't already said.
    _________________________________________________ _______________

Shadow is looking alright, but honestly he is pretty much like the previous version (The one that came before the one that is currently out) of the other insanely popular shadow, just with a few changes on some moves. I thought he would be a bit more original. I am a bit dissapointed Undecided That isn't to say it isn't good, I was just expecting something much more different than the other, so that is probably my own fault.

Some comments for changes: Forward arial A should be something else. Why have two down As? SmashDownA seems a bit too powerful. UpB goes too high. Side taunt looks kinda odd for Shadow. DownB graphically looks a bit too big compared to what it hits. Final Smash should be more of an original Shadow thing. Not just a bigass explosion.

One last thing... I really like the ArialDownB. It is just... awesome looking.

The Viewtiful Joe freezes are all due to file size.   There is literally nothing at this point I can do to reduce the file size at all of either the FitCaptain.pac or the FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac.  I've honestly done everything I can do with both of them.

Now onto Shadow:

I'm sorry to hear that you still feel it plays too similarly to mastaklo's Shadow.  Despite the fact that I changed the following moves:

- AAA combo
    - F Tilt
    - U Tilt
    - All Smashes
    - Dash Attack
    - U Air
    - B Air
    - All Specials
    - Final Smash
    - U Throw
    - F Throw
    - Dodges
    - One wait animation

Now about the F Air and the D Air.  To be honest, I'm not quite sure what to change them to.  I've been sent a couple of moveset ideas by a couple of people, so I'll definitely have a look at those.  

As for the Down Smash, I intended for this to be very powerful.  It's contrast to its 34 frame start-up (over half a second) and it's rather pitiful range (it's range is less that Sonic's D Smash).  I may nerf it a tad though, but during all my playtests I actually thought it was a bit underpowered (I was having trouble hitting lvl 9 CPUs with it).

I have full intention of changing the Side Taunt.  If you looked in the description of the BETA download, it was one of the things I was gonna change.  I'm also gonna change the Down Taunt since I already made him cross his arms in a waiting animation.

The Up B goes so high because it gives no horizontal recovery during the ascent.  Unlike the Spring, you have now control of him when you warp upwards.  Also, despite the fact that he goes invisible during the ascent, funnily enough you CAN HIT HIM XD.  I will definitely change the graphics of the Down B though but as for the Final Smash, there really aren't any things to fit the Chaos Blast well.  It's a difficult move to replicate to be honest.

But hey, remember that this IS a BETA.  There's a LOT of room for improvement XD

EDIT: Actually, I have a couple of ideas for Shadow's D Air and F Air:

F Air (Idea 1) - A powerful flipping double handed hammer punch downwards.  Slow but a good spike.  14%
    F Air (Idea 2) - A powerful flipping axe kick.  Same as Full Throttle Sonic's but slower. 14%
    D Air - Four fast kicks downwards in quick succession.  The last on has a weak spike and fire flags.  Similar to Lucas' D Air.  13%

Personally for the F Air I prefer the 1st idea.  But I may try out both.

Hi, uhm if its not too much trouble,  I actually preffer to have Sonic and shadow in my brawl since they both rival each other... so HOW ABOUT THAT DK PORT!?? O_O

Two problems:
    1) I can't port characters (I may learn how to, but not now)
    2) Even if I could, I'd have to changing the Homing Attack to something else, since the Homing Attack is an article.

Maybe in the future somebody will be able to port this, but at the moment I am unable too.

That song is awesome! What is it called and can you send it to me? Also great job on Shadow, I love it!

By the way, did you fix the Down B reflection problem? If not, try putting twin sets of reflecting flags(Mario cape reflecting) and electric flags in the move in a way so there is no hole where someone could either get in or get a projectile passing through and hitting you.

It's called Supporting Me from SA2.  You can download it in this video:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMoafV5C7m0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMoafV5C7m0</a>

And I haven't fixed it yet, but I have a plan on fixing it.  Instead of using a Defensive Collision, I will generate a Franklin Badge and make it invisible.  Cheating if you may Tongue
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 04:54:41 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #263 on: December 21, 2010, 05:08:26 AM »

You'll have to figure out whcich animations  you renamed. Shouldn't be too hard, just get an original motion file and compare it to Shadow's.

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #264 on: December 21, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »

I tried not using the costume in the pack and i checked the motion.pac in brawlbox the quills were shadows

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #265 on: December 21, 2010, 10:48:16 AM »

I tried not using the costume in the pack and i checked the motion.pac in brawlbox the quills were shadows

Hmmm...well I used mastaklo's FitSonicMotionEtc.pac for the basis of this and I think he did some bone editing or something.  I dunno.  

In other news, Shadow has 118 downloads and NO STUPID REPORT!  HALLELUJAH!!
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 12:02:53 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Nazo
    Intermediate Kitten

Ye'

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #266 on: December 21, 2010, 01:03:26 PM »

omg yes! finally, an accurate shadow PSA! I was pretty sick of the other BS shadow PSAs. Can't wait for final version.

Join our friendliest and most exciting brawl community today!
    http://brawlfriendcodes.com/

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #267 on: December 21, 2010, 01:18:11 PM »

And I haven't fixed it yet, but I have a plan on fixing it.  Instead of using a Defensive Collision, I will generate a Franklin Badge and make it invisible.  Cheating if you may Tongue
    XD well how are you going to get it to stick onto Shadow(when you pick it up) and keep it there until the move is over? Well you don't have to make it invisible, just keep it covered up by the GFX

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #268 on: December 21, 2010, 01:22:02 PM »

i heard that when u generate the badge, it appears in his hand instead of being on his body, and this means it doesnt work...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #269 on: December 21, 2010, 01:33:53 PM »

i heard that when u generate the badge, it appears in his hand instead of being on his body, and this means it doesnt work...

Yeah I discovered that this is true.....Though there are loads of item related events so I'll test them out and try to mix and match.

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: