Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1778528 times)
hughie
Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #435 on: December 28, 2010, 08:50:18 PM »

I wonder what Dark Hyper Shadow looks like?
    If ya give me a buck i'll make one. :3

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: December 28, 2010, 09:13:37 PM »

I wonder what Dark Hyper Shadow looks like?
    If ya give me a buck i'll make one. :3
    *gives you 5*
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:57:26 AM by Ct.OWN » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #437 on: December 29, 2010, 03:31:44 AM »

You don't need to make one since I'm gonna do one myself Wink

By the way, here is the full list of changes that Shadow will undertake in the next release:

- The F Tilt has increased range
    - The D Tilt is overall faster
    - All the smashes will have a faster initiation speed
    - All the smashes will have higher knockback
    - The F Air and D Air now have a chance of tripping grounded opponents
    - The N Air and B Air (final hit) have increased knockback
    - All the throws now have increased knockback
    - The Side B Air now does more hits (but the same damage overall)
    - The Weapon Spawn taunt is now 0.6 times the speed, does 12% recoil instead of 6% but now has a 3% heavy armour during the starting frames
    - The Chaos Control now only lasts for 10 seconds (comparable to the 30+ seconds before)

@Sanity's Theif

How are you even using the Chaos Rift?  I said before that it's purpose is as an edgeguarding tool.  Knock the foe off the edge then gimp them with the Chaos Rift.  Whatever result comes from it, you'll gain the upper hand.
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 03:58:20 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: December 29, 2010, 03:39:35 AM »

I really want to ask something, but yet I don't.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #439 on: December 29, 2010, 04:26:31 AM »

After playing your Shadow, I have to say that it is well done. It's very fun to use, and fairly balanced. I'm excited to play the update. You seem to have improved since Joe. I do have a few remarks, but from what you just posted it seems you have addressed them.

Since seeing the potential, I'm excited for Deadpool, even if I barely know who he is. He has a moonwalk, that's just badass.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: December 29, 2010, 08:56:14 AM »

Since seeing the potential, I'm excited for Deadpool, even if I barely know who he is. He has a moonwalk, that's just badass.
    Yep, he's Michael Jackson without the pedophile bit.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: December 29, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »

I had a question about your Deadpool Psa. I just want to know who Deadpool will replace? Snake? Unless you don't know now who he will replace...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: December 29, 2010, 09:44:56 AM »

I had a question about your Deadpool Psa. I just want to know who Deadpool will replace? Snake?
    I guess so Undecided
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 09:46:17 AM by Ct.OWN » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #443 on: December 29, 2010, 10:36:11 AM »

Yes he shall replace Snake.  And for those who don't know who Deadpool is,  check out these links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAI5y20X2Gk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAI5y20X2Gk</a>

And this is what I'm basing most of my moveset from:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5-D7CeCQbU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5-D7CeCQbU</a>

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #444 on: December 29, 2010, 10:36:23 AM »

By the way, here is the full list of changes that Shadow will undertake in the next release:

- The Weapon Spawn taunt is now 0.6 times the speed, does 12% recoil instead of 6% but now has a 3% heavy armour during the starting frames
    - The Chaos Control now only lasts for 10 seconds (comparable to the 30+ seconds before)

@Sanity's Theif

How are you even using the Chaos Rift?  I said before that it's purpose is as an edgeguarding tool.  Knock the foe off the edge then gimp them with the Chaos Rift.  Whatever result comes from it, you'll gain the upper hand.

Alright things look really good here, just a few things

-The Fthrow and Upthrow essentially serve the exact same purpose, they both send the opponent straight up for a juggling move, I think it would be better if the Fthrow was a spacing move, that is, it throws the enemy away to create space but it's not powerful enough to be used as a kill move, the Bthrow will end up as a kill move near edges if you increase the KB a bit which is good

-His Upair, I know it's a juggling move and that's fine but you really can't do any followup moves until a high % so increasing the KB a little would be a good idea, because as it is now it's not good as either a killing move nor as a juggling move

-I would NOT change anything about his Dthrow, it's perfect as is, if you react quick enough you can do a follow up move but you gotta be fast and precise, it's balanced, increasing the KB would make this move useless as you wouldn't be able to follow up with another move nor would you be able to use it as a kill move, every move should have a purpose IMO

-What do you mean by Side B will have more hits? If you mean like a multihit thing that would be fine for level 2 charge, but for level 1 charge I think a single hit might be fine, because you have to think if you make it multihit there's going to be more stun right? And you can whip those level 1 charged ones out pretty quick, as a single hit they're the same as falco's or wolf's laser, not that big a deal to deal with, but as a multihit it might make it cheap because of the extra stun, I'm just saying be careful with how that turns out

-About the weapon spawn taunt, I think the time it was at before was fine, and the recoil is better at 12%, but really I don't think it should have any invincibility frames, you have to understand that brawl's items are much more cheap than melee's, and the gun and cracker launcher pretty much equal a free kill if used right, I think it would turn out too cheap if he had any invincibility frames, with higher knockback and faster throw out time on his smashes, you should be able to get some distance now to use this without having to worry about getting hit, but if you make it any easier to get weapons it will become incredibly cheap weapon spamfest for people who just want to win(and I fight those type of people and it's incredibly annoying)

-About chaos control, that's a great idea making it 10 seconds instead of 30, it's ridiculous as it is now, now again here you shouldn't have invincibility frames, it's too cheap for Shadow to pull out such a move whenever he feels like, it'll be spammed endlessly, you have to remember not everyone likes to play fair, so you have to make the character fair, plus it feels o so much greater when you pull off such a powerful move if it's kinda hard to do

Also if you increased his running speed you could help out his ability to pull of the weapon spawn and chaos control without being cheap because you could knock an opponent away now, then run real fast to make some distance and use either one, if the opponent is a fast character they might get to you but they're usually light and killed easier, while heavier characters won't be able to but they're harder to kill anyways

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: December 29, 2010, 10:55:14 AM »

@Sanity's Theif

How are you even using the Chaos Rift?  I said before that it's purpose is as an edgeguarding tool.  Knock the foe off the edge then gimp them with the Chaos Rift.  Whatever result comes from it, you'll gain the upper hand.

Alright things look really good here, just a few things

-The Fthrow and Upthrow essentially serve the exact same purpose, they both send the opponent straight up for a juggling move, I think it would be better if the Fthrow was a spacing move, that is, it throws the enemy away to create space but it's not powerful enough to be used as a kill move, the Bthrow will end up as a kill move near edges if you increase the KB a bit which is good

-His Upair, I know it's a juggling move and that's fine but you really can't do any followup moves until a high % so increasing the KB a little would be a good idea, because as it is now it's not good as either a killing move nor as a juggling move

-I would NOT change anything about his Dthrow, it's perfect as is, if you react quick enough you can do a follow up move but you gotta be fast and precise, it's balanced, increasing the KB would make this move useless as you wouldn't be able to follow up with another move nor would you be able to use it as a kill move, every move should have a purpose IMO

-What do you mean by Side B will have more hits? If you mean like a multihit thing that would be fine for level 2 charge, but for level 1 charge I think a single hit might be fine, because you have to think if you make it multihit there's going to be more stun right? And you can whip those level 1 charged ones out pretty quick, as a single hit they're the same as falco's or wolf's laser, not that big a deal to deal with, but as a multihit it might make it cheap because of the extra stun, I'm just saying be careful with how that turns out

-About the weapon spawn taunt, I think the time it was at before was fine, and the recoil is better at 12%, but really I don't think it should have any invincibility frames, you have to understand that brawl's items are much more cheap than melee's, and the gun and cracker launcher pretty much equal a free kill if used right, I think it would turn out too cheap if he had any invincibility frames, with higher knockback and faster throw out time on his smashes, you should be able to get some distance now to use this without having to worry about getting hit, but if you make it any easier to get weapons it will become incredibly cheap weapon spamfest for people who just want to win(and I fight those type of people and it's incredibly annoying)

-About chaos control, that's a great idea making it 10 seconds instead of 30, it's ridiculous as it is now, now again here you shouldn't have invincibility frames, it's too cheap for Shadow to pull out such a move whenever he feels like, it'll be spammed endlessly, you have to remember not everyone likes to play fair, so you have to make the character fair, plus it feels o so much greater when you pull off such a powerful move if it's kinda hard to do

Also if you increased his running speed you could help out his ability to pull of the weapon spawn and chaos control without being cheap because you could knock an opponent away now, then run real fast to make some distance and use either one, if the opponent is a fast character they might get to you but they're usually light and killed easier, while heavier characters won't be able to but they're harder to kill anyways
    Good thinking but I dunno if SDoom'll listen. Though I DO agree with you about increasing the running speed.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #446 on: December 29, 2010, 10:57:15 AM »

I said the Side B AIR does more hits.  It used to do 3 hits but now it does 5 so that it is slightly more difficult to defend against.

But yes I'll take into account all that you said definitely ^^

@Ct.OWN

Funnily enough, I ASKED Sanitys Theif to give me some feedback and look at the changelist XD

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: December 29, 2010, 11:15:36 AM »

I said the Side B AIR does more hits.  It used to do 3 hits but now it does 5 so that it is slightly more difficult to defend against.

@Ct.OWN

Funnily enough, I ASKED Sanitys Theif to give me some feedback and look at the changelist XD
    I was only agreeing! You don't have to heed my words at all. I personally think the PSA is perfect, hence the name. The Side B air is a perfect distance maker and the ground version is a good killer at full charge. The Up B is great for recovery since it can be combined with any of the specials except for the neutral one. The smashes are good distance makers for me too and the tilts are OK. The only thing that could be improved is the FTilt and the running speed though. Sanitys Thief hit both right on the money. (also look at the Shadow over DK and make him eat Spicy Curry O_O)It's OK of you don't want to change it. I've already gotten used to the PSA already and even developed a few tricks :3
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 11:39:41 AM by Ct.OWN » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #448 on: December 29, 2010, 04:58:06 PM »

I said the Side B AIR does more hits.  It used to do 3 hits but now it does 5 so that it is slightly more difficult to defend against.

@Ct.OWN

Oh I thought you were talking about chaos spear lol, nevermind about the side B then, sorry I should've been more specific

Anon23
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: December 29, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »

I've read through this thread, but I can't figure out, how many hit points do you need for chaos control? because once I got up to 150 and still didn't have enough

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: