SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 31, 2010, 11:36:40 PM
The absolute final version of Shadow is uploading onto mediafire as we speak!  It'll be here in time for GMT New Year :happy:

...Aaaaaaaaand

HERE IT IS!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?o433rkkgpel42ku

I'm not updating it onto the Brawlvault just yet.  I need to upload the smashbros_sound.brsar file (which will take about 20 minutes) that contains the voice hacks (since not everyone has one, and noobs DEFINITELY won't have one).  Here's what's included:

- 4 versions of Regular (updated) Shadow:
     - One without Weapons
     - One without Chaos Control
     - One with neither
     - One with both
- Recolours for Shadow (Normal, Blue, Green, Purple and Dark)
- All CSS and battle related portraits (I'm not too sure if I've placed everything in the right place though XD) for Regular Shadow ONLY
- Hyper Shadow Moveset
- Hyper Shadow model and recolours (Normal, Red/Pink, Green, Super, Silver and Dark.  Thanks Wave!)
- Shadow voice and announcer clips (coming very soon)
- Readme instructions on how to install it (you guys won't need it though, but it's for the noobs ;))

I really hope you enjoy ^^ And remember, I'M NOT UPDATING THIS AGAIN!  

Phew, I can finally take a break and get some work done!


For the voice hack, why did you not just upload the hex packets ?
Oh and besides, happy new year ! :D

I didn't upload the voice hex packs, because:
1) Not everyone has a smashbros_sound.brsar file (especially not the noobs).  I remember on mastaklo's Shadow video loads of people were screaming "HOW DO I GET DA VOICE", so I made it easy.

2) I couldn't be asked to explain the procedure of actually putting the Hex packets in XD

And yes HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 12:22:03 AM
RAH hey SD, could you help me with one little thing? I just want to make my pikachu do Fox's side B to an exact (just the move itself not graphics etc) replication, except that it travels a bit further.

Do you think you could take pikachu, and make him a one-animation version of fox's side b? I think I can do the rest if it was a single animation. The animation and sub-action switching is what's giving me a pain :l
Also Fox's up B would be nice as one animation too, cept it goes higher and 'charges' a little longer in the start animations.

Sure, I'll give it ago tomorrow.  PM me the files ;)

I downloaded the Final Shadow, but there's nothing in the Hyper Shadow folder.*Hides in Shuckle shell.*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 01, 2011, 12:44:00 AM
I didn't upload the voice hex packs, because:
1) Not everyone has a smashbros_sound.brsar file (especially not the noobs).  I remember on mastaklo's Shadow video loads of people were screaming "HOW DO I GET DA VOICE", so I made it easy.

2) I couldn't be asked to explain the procedure of actually putting the Hex packets in XD

And yes HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 01, 2011, 12:22:03 AM
RAH hey SD, could you help me with one little thing? I just want to make my pikachu do Fox's side B to an exact (just the move itself not graphics etc) replication, except that it travels a bit further.

Do you think you could take pikachu, and make him a one-animation version of fox's side b? I think I can do the rest if it was a single animation. The animation and sub-action switching is what's giving me a pain :l
Also Fox's up B would be nice as one animation too, cept it goes higher and 'charges' a little longer in the start animations.

Sure, I'll give it ago tomorrow.  PM me the files ;)


K I'll pm him to you in a bit (this also means you get to be the first person to stress-test him :P ) There aren't any changes to his animations, so u can just use an avarage fitpikachumotionetc for them.

Mmm, the only thing psa-wise that I wouldn't mind (special credit for the animations and this) help with is if you could get the two if statements in each of the attacks to change at 50% and 150% damage.  The first one already works properly, but I can't get IC Basic 2 to work over 100% :l

Hyper Shadow never saw the light of day. :'(
Well enough of that.
Nice Job SDoom!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 01, 2011, 12:51:51 AM
I downloaded the Final Shadow, but there's nothing in the Hyper Shadow folder.*Hides in Shuckle shell.*

Wow thats a let down

Hey Sdo0m, I wanted to point this out before people start complaining about it. The MenSelchrFaceB460.brres in the pack is compressed wrong. When I looked in BrawlBox, the compression was on LZ77, when it should be on None. Because of this, it causes the dreaded freeze when you finish a Brawl with him. I fixed it, but you'll have to update the pack if you don't want people saying, "IT KEEPS FREEZING AFTER MAH BRAWLZ, TROLOLO!!" over and over again. This is for the one in the "ForExperienced" folder. I don't know if it's the case for the "ForNewbies" folder.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 01, 2011, 01:56:44 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 01, 2011, 12:51:51 AM
I downloaded the Final Shadow, but there's nothing in the Hyper Shadow folder.*Hides in Shuckle shell.*

Wow thats a let down

How in the world did you do that Silent? >.>

Also, why haven't you used the new Super Shadow I made for the Final Smash? It's MUCH better than the one you have right now with the flat and bland recolor of Mastaklo's. >_>

Sheesh, I swear I might as well had wasted my time.


Quote from: Hazama Kusanagi on January 01, 2011, 05:39:16 AM
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on January 01, 2011, 01:56:44 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 01, 2011, 12:51:51 AM
I downloaded the Final Shadow, but there's nothing in the Hyper Shadow folder.*Hides in Shuckle shell.*

Wow thats a let down

How in the world did you do that Silent? >.>

Also, why haven't you used the new Super Shadow I made for the Final Smash? It's MUCH better than the one you have right now with the flat and bland recolor of Mastaklo's. >_>

Sheesh, I swear I might as well had wasted my time.
It's probably because he already made the Chaos Blast Final Smash, so he didn't need to, unless he made it different.

Besides, I don't think it would work like that.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

What you said makes absolutely no sense Max. Just so you know.

I made two versions, one for flying, open for Chaos Blast. So yes, it would work. Because, the only things different between them are the animation for the transformation anyways.

I spent a whole night and morning without any sleep going around through stuff, I'm more than sure of what I'm talking about.


Quote from: Hazama Kusanagi on January 01, 2011, 07:30:48 AM
What you said makes absolutely no sense Max. Just so you know.

I made two versions, one for flying, open for Chaos Blast. So yes, it would work. Because, the only things different between them are the animation for the transformation anyways.

I spent a whole night and morning without any sleep going around through stuff, I'm more than sure of what I'm talking about.
Oh sorry. I didn't know that you made 2 different versions.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Anyone else having weird stuff happen with chaos control on Version 2? The people that get frozen all jump extremely high and pretty fast too and they roll dodge quick, and also, most attacks will only get thrown out half way and then they go back to standing animation, but it's not even like the attacks are in slow motion, the only thing really in slow motion is the running

Quote from: Sanitys Theif on January 01, 2011, 08:27:13 AM
Anyone else having weird stuff happen with chaos control on Version 2? The people that get frozen all jump extremely high and pretty fast too and they roll dodge quick, and also, most attacks will only get thrown out half way and then they go back to standing animation, but it's not even like the attacks are in slow motion, the only thing really in slow motion is the running

You, are obviously playing Brawl+ like I am, so that's normal. No biggie. XD


Damnit I f***** up this time ¬_¬

@Wave
Honestly, twas me being forgetful.  I had FULL intention of using your Super Shadow because I agree, it looks MUCH better.

@Sanitys Theif
Chaos Control works EXACTLY the same as it did before.  It just lasts for less time.  A side effect of the slowdown is the fact that knockback for moves is generally increased.  That's been present since V1.


EDIT: Ok I've added the NEW "FinalShadowUltimatePack.rar" folder to Mediafire.  This one really DOES contain the Hyper Shadow stuff, plus Wave's Super Shadow and Hyper Shadow Final Smashes AND Voice Hex files for those that already have a smashbros_sound.brsar.
My sincerest apologies to you all :(  I'm working on the fixes as fast as I can ;)

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but there were 3 more small, non-gameplay affecting errors left. However, I took the time to fix them myself, but I'll point them out. :3

First off, Shadow's Up-Taunt animation had a problem with the toes scrunching inward, like so.



See, this is because back when Mastaklo snagged this animation from Assist Trophy Shadow, the offsets for the right and left toes "RToeN and LToeN"  didn't match Sonic's model so well. I've fixed this for him countless times again and again by using the normal "Toes" from his standing animation, but he never seems to pay attention to it I guess. >_>

So I too it upon myself do go ahead and fix it real quick. :3



Second, is Shadow's side chop. If you were to do it while tilting the control stick diagonally upward or downward, it wouldn't have the correct effect to appear.



Oddly enough, this effect was also rotated 180 degrees on the Z axis, and was .2 sizes larger then the actual effect you chose, so I went and fixed those too, for all 4 movesets.



Lastly, and...kind of the least important. For NOCC and NOGUNCC versions of Shadow, if you down taunted as soon as you entered a match in training mode, he would still use Chaos Control, but only that one. That's only because you didn't remove the necessary things from the actual offset for the taunt that called upon the sub-routine change over to Chaos Control. So I fixed that for both versions too. :3

I'll be sending them to you via PM so you can update the pack...Again. XD;