SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


New poll, check it now.  It's got to do with my quick project that I'm doing at the moment called project "nothing of significance".  The logical ones amongst you awesome people will probably guess what I'm doing from this poll.  I apologise if I disappoint anyone with this project.  I just wanted to get it done.

You got me, I'm not logic.

QuoteA fusion of options 5 and 6 to find an underlying meaning...
What kind of hint is that  :srs:

But anyway i don't think you'll disappoint anyone. Just do whatever you feel like doing :)



Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 22, 2011, 09:47:06 PM
New poll, check it now.  It's got to do with my quick project that I'm doing at the moment called project "nothing of significance".  The logical ones amongst you awesome people will probably guess what I'm doing from this poll.  I apologise if I disappoint anyone with this project.  I just wanted to get it done.

Is this project going to be a moveset you've created? or a simulacra of another?  "Nothing of significance" sounds like a quote yet not sure from what character.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 23, 2011, 02:21:26 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 22, 2011, 09:47:06 PM
New poll, check it now.  It's got to do with my quick project that I'm doing at the moment called project "nothing of significance".  The logical ones amongst you awesome people will probably guess what I'm doing from this poll.  I apologise if I disappoint anyone with this project.  I just wanted to get it done.

Is this project going to be a moveset you've created? or a simulacra of another?  "Nothing of significance" sounds like a quote yet not sure from what character.

Nah it's not a quote, it's just what I've labelled the title for the PSA as :P 

This project is a revamp of somebody else's PSA (I've already gained permission from them to do it).

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 23, 2011, 09:31:12 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on January 23, 2011, 02:21:26 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 22, 2011, 09:47:06 PM
New poll, check it now.  It's got to do with my quick project that I'm doing at the moment called project "nothing of significance".  The logical ones amongst you awesome people will probably guess what I'm doing from this poll.  I apologise if I disappoint anyone with this project.  I just wanted to get it done.

Is this project going to be a moveset you've created? or a simulacra of another?  "Nothing of significance" sounds like a quote yet not sure from what character.

Nah it's not a quote, it's just what I've labelled the title for the PSA as :P 

This project is a revamp of somebody else's PSA (I've already gained permission from them to do it).

Nice. Looking forward to this ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Ah, I see.
Could you possibly make an Okami Amaterasu moveset in the future?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Speaking of revamps, is this the Kakashi psa your revamping? Cuz I thought of doing that, but if you are, then I wont  :)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 23, 2011, 03:19:54 PM
Speaking of revamps, is this the Kakashi psa your revamping? Cuz I thought of doing that, but if you are, then I wont  :)

Agree.

I'm currently uploading a video of project "Nothing of Significance".  However, the video will be private so you'll need the url if you want to see it.  And I'm only giving away the url to those who can solve this riddle and PM THE ANSWER:

"Peace does not lie within the name of this most cumulonimbus being. Despite this he remains to be the representative of a certain quadrilateral, known widely for its extravagance and cinematic wonder".

Who can figure this out :P

Can we get more than one try? If so:
Rhombus
Rhomboid
Rectangle
Square
Oblong
Kite
trapezoid/Trapezium
I saw quadrilateral, so i started naming a bunch... :p

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 23, 2011, 04:24:48 PM
Can we get more than one try? If so:
Rhombus
Rhomboid
Rectangle
Square
Oblong
Kite
trapezoid/Trapezium
I saw quadrilateral, so i started naming a bunch... :p

One of those is on the right lines :P

Well, the only thing i can think of is ooblong from dragon ball! If thats not it....damn XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601