SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: songeflemy on February 01, 2011, 12:17:40 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on January 31, 2011, 11:48:49 PMas well as switching to his famed Ultima weapon.

:srs: How?

Easy. Ike has two swords.  One that is part of his model and the one used in Aether.  I'll simply do a model swap with BY's Ultima weapon, add a model changer to all the subactions (so that his regular sword isn't visible) and spawn the article.

QuoteUnfortunately I can't say for sure.  It entirely depends on how everything that's left to do wants to work.  I still have quite a few things to do.  New attacks, attack revamps, throws, taunts, victory poses, the whole Limit Break thing and general tweaks here and there.  However I'm positive y'all will enjoy it once it's complete.

Oh yeah and the music in the video is called Castle of Tears by Nemesis Theory.

This is the most important Silent Doom, so take your time to make good things so that what you said is fulfilled. To be honest, I'm much more interested by your Deadpool project, but I have to admit that this Psa looks interesting. Maybe I will download it and try it some time.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I'm looking forward to this completion, which is saying something since I can't use it or see it in real life. Excellent planning of ideas and I know your type of PSA will make it come true to what I mentally picture and more.

*Enters*
I am here to announce that the Cloud Beta shall be released tomorrow.  I have my reasons for changing my mind, but nonetheless I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

*Walks away like a badass*

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 01, 2011, 10:10:29 PM
*Enters*
I am here to announce that the Cloud Beta shall be released tomorrow.  I have my reasons for changing my mind, but nonetheless I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

*Walks away like a badass*
:happy: ..... :yay:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I CAN'T WAAAI-wait.

Over Ike, right?

....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 01, 2011, 10:10:29 PM
*Enters*
I am here to announce that the Cloud Beta shall be released tomorrow.  I have my reasons for changing my mind, but nonetheless I hope you enjoy it when it comes out.

*Walks away like a badass*
You forgot the music theme when you entered XD

I thought you were going straight to V1... :>.>:

Quote from: Badass Overlord on February 01, 2011, 10:17:09 PM
I thought you were going straight to V1... :>.>:

It's better this way, means he's planning on polishing him quite a lot after his first release. =D


Quote from: Badass Overlord on February 01, 2011, 10:17:09 PM
I thought you were going straight to V1... :>.>:

As I said, I changed my mind :P I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for much longer.  And besides, a beta will allow me to gather feedback and consequently V1 will be better.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 01, 2011, 10:24:21 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on February 01, 2011, 10:17:09 PM
I thought you were going straight to V1... :>.>:

As I said, I changed my mind :P I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for much longer.  And besides, a beta will allow me to gather feedback and consequently V1 will be better.
Maybe I should make a beta download for my Fox PSA after I fix a few things.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I know what I'm doing tomorrow!  Can't wait to test this out.  Is Limit Break ready for the beta release?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 01, 2011, 10:24:21 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on February 01, 2011, 10:17:09 PM
I thought you were going straight to V1... :>.>:

As I said, I changed my mind :P I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for much longer.  And besides, a beta will allow me to gather feedback and consequently V1 will be better.
Cool!  Though, one question:  Is this beta gonna be missing any moves, or is it all there?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 02, 2011, 12:51:54 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 01, 2011, 10:24:21 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on February 01, 2011, 10:17:09 PM
I thought you were going straight to V1... :>.>:

As I said, I changed my mind :P I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for much longer.  And besides, a beta will allow me to gather feedback and consequently V1 will be better.
Cool!  Though, one question:  Is this beta gonna be missing any moves, or is it all there?

Every move is working, just not final.  Every special is done for example apart from the Final Smash.