SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 05:30:40 AM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 02, 2011, 12:51:54 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 01, 2011, 10:24:21 PM
Quote from: Badass Overlord on February 01, 2011, 10:17:09 PM
I thought you were going straight to V1... :>.>:

As I said, I changed my mind :P I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for much longer.  And besides, a beta will allow me to gather feedback and consequently V1 will be better.
Cool!  Though, one question:  Is this beta gonna be missing any moves, or is it all there?

Every move is working, just not final.  Every special is done for example apart from the Final Smash.

Release tomorrow? I gotta test this out fer sure :P
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Bad news.  Since my mum's decided to be a bit lame and stopme from going on the computer, I probably won't be able to upload Cloud today :-\

Oh and before you ask how U typed this, I used an iPhone.

damn :) but then you can do it maybe tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 05:32:16 PM
Bad news.  Since my mum's decided to be a bit lame and stopme from going on the computer, I probably won't be able to upload Cloud today :-\

Oh and before you ask how U typed this, I used an iPhone.
:oshi: You get grounded or something?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 05:32:16 PM
Bad news.  Since my mum's decided to be a bit lame and stopme from going on the computer, I probably won't be able to upload Cloud today :-\

Oh and before you ask how U typed this, I used an iPhone.
Damn.  Sorry that happened to you.  At least you have your iPhone.

*sigh*  And I was really hoping to try out the newer Cloud today :(

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2011, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 05:32:16 PM
Bad news.  Since my mum's decided to be a bit lame and stopme from going on the computer, I probably won't be able to upload Cloud today :-\

Oh and before you ask how U typed this, I used an iPhone.
:oshi: You get grounded or something?

Nope :P She merely unplugged the computer, implying she doesn't want me to go on.  I may get permission later if I'm lucky, but I'm not promising anything and don't get your hopes up.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 06:15:41 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2011, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 05:32:16 PM
Bad news.  Since my mum's decided to be a bit lame and stopme from going on the computer, I probably won't be able to upload Cloud today :-\

Oh and before you ask how U typed this, I used an iPhone.
:oshi: You get grounded or something?

Nope :P She merely unplugged the computer, implying she doesn't want me to go on.  I may get permission later if I'm lucky, but I'm not promising anything and don't get your hopes up.
:srs: I'm not getting my hopes up (no offense). BTW SDo0m, do you really like my PSAs?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This is unfortunate but I suppose things like this can happen. We'll have to be a little more patient, that's all. This is not a problem at least we know it will be released someday, and probably soon.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


*Clears throat* Copypasta powas go!

You know in that poll before with "What you guys wanted most from Cloud"?  Well...

[spoiler]Cloud

[spoiler]has...

[spoiler]PINAPPLES!! :happy:



This wasn't photoshopped in.  This was done by the mighty powers of PSA, Brawlbox and TheShyGuy's external gfx editor XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
*Clears throat* Copypasta powas go!

You know in that poll before with "What you guys wanted most from Cloud"?  Well...

[spoiler]Cloud

[spoiler]has...

[spoiler]PINAPPLES!! :happy:



This wasn't photoshopped in.  This was done by the mighty powers of PSA, Brawlbox and TheShyGuy's external gfx editor XD
I will span that now XD

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on February 02, 2011, 08:19:36 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
*Clears throat* Copypasta powas go!

You know in that poll before with "What you guys wanted most from Cloud"?  Well...

[spoiler]Cloud

[spoiler]has...

[spoiler]PINAPPLES!! :happy:



This wasn't photoshopped in.  This was done by the mighty powers of PSA, Brawlbox and TheShyGuy's external gfx editor XD
I will span that now XD

If you can figure out how to do it that is :P  It's an Easter egg taunt that needs to be initiated in a certain way.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
*Clears throat* Copypasta powas go!

You know in that poll before with "What you guys wanted most from Cloud"?  Well...

[spoiler]Cloud

[spoiler]has...

[spoiler]PINAPPLES!! :happy:



This wasn't photoshopped in.  This was done by the mighty powers of PSA, Brawlbox and TheShyGuy's external gfx editor XD
Man, you are just awesome, but, his pineapples are going to be only in the beta or also in the V1?
Personally i thing you should put the pineapples in the V1 too.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
*Clears throat* Copypasta powas go!

You know in that poll before with "What you guys wanted most from Cloud"?  Well...

[spoiler]Cloud

[spoiler]has...

[spoiler]PINAPPLES!! :happy:



This wasn't photoshopped in.  This was done by the mighty powers of PSA, Brawlbox and TheShyGuy's external gfx editor XD
What is the External GFX Editor?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]