SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47




Quote from: Feanor on February 03, 2011, 10:31:00 PM
Hi SDo0m!

Check your PMs please ! :\/

Thanks for the animations.  I haven't had the chance to look at the other one you sent but I'll check it out as soon as I can :). And you'll definitely be credited.

Thanks! If you want me to edit other animations I can help.

could u consider making zack fair too? and make his moveset fast and with little knockback?
i have some ideas for him based on last order, cuz he totally rocked there ^^
i was thinking if u could port him over marth for example, so we can have a team battle. zack and cloud vs sephiroth ^^
to make this team work i thought about giving zack the pro of dealing good damage with little knockback, and cloud little damage with decent knockback ^^

February 04, 2011, 04:11:23 AM #981 Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 04:17:03 AM by Sanitys_Theif
You know another thing I need to say, especially about Cloud's AAA combo, you guys talk as if DI doesn't exist, it does and it saves you from him following up with another combo, to escape such combos in melee and even follow-ups in brawl you need to DI properly

EDIT:

Also, Cloud's recovery is so easily gimped especially against characters with projectiles, it complete nullifies his side B as an option because once Cloud hits anything with his side B in the air he goes straight down

He really, just really doesn't need a nerf anywhere that I can see, maybe damage dealt from AAA combo but that's it

SDoom, I know you heard this many times before but what an amazing PSA and animations that you did bro!

You are perfecting .Fade's PSA, and I can't believe this is only a beta relase o.O

Yeah you never see me do that face, that's how impressed I am.

Quote from: Feanor on February 03, 2011, 10:49:54 PM
Thanks! If you want me to edit other animations I can help.

Could you do a few for Peach? XP I need a custom up-smash, down smash, up B, and Down B.

February 04, 2011, 05:22:40 AM #984 Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:26:19 AM by Wolfric
I've spent all afternoon/evening playing w/ friends, here's my feedback:

His only KO move is his Fsmash (And Dsmash at higher %), which is good, he has a lot of flashy moves, but they have no KO power, but rack Damage fast.

I totally agree about Aerial Down B, keep it that exact way, it's not bad, and it's not the best, every character has the same issue with attacks.

AAA needs more knockback, so it won't get abused.

I THINK Up B needs less flying range, it reaches farther than Zelda's Up B, I'd dare to say it flies more than Sonic's Up B.

Up Smash, needs polishing... Dunno, something's wrong, and it has weird Hit Boxes.

And... Make projectiles reflectable/drained by G&W/Ness/Lucas? That'd be AWESOME!

Hope this feedback is decent enough.

I'm looking forward to your next release, this one so far is the most enjoyable PSA I've played with. You've really outdone yourself! Can't wait for the Clone Engine! T_T

Quote from: Wolfric on February 04, 2011, 05:22:40 AM
And... Make projectiles reflectable/drained by G&W/Ness/Lucas? That'd be AWESOME!
Hate to burst your bubble, but... At the moment, that's impossible, the only way to fix it, is with rel editing... Which isn't perfected yet, so at the moment, this will not happen.

Just increases the hitbox of the B-Down(Air) a little bit cuz half the time when I try to do a combo I miss the opponent with B-Down(Air).

The forward air and back air should have more knockback, i have trouble killing with them even at 200 damage, while other characters can.
This cloud needs more knockback strength, Its hard to kill with him.
Personally i think the down tilt should be a spike.

that u cant kill an enemy with ALL attacks makes a character unique, so that shouldnt be edited in my opinion, u get what i mean?
cuz, for example, try killing someone with attack100...
or even with attack12 from captain falcon, i just mean every character is different, and balancing doesnt mean making them all the same with different gfx and animations...

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on February 04, 2011, 06:46:37 PM
The forward air and back air should have more knockback, i have trouble killing with them even at 200 damage, while other characters can.
This cloud needs more knockback strength, Its hard to kill with him.
Personally i think the down tilt should be a spike.

Rarely do I say this as plainly as this but if you're having trouble killing with him then...

[spoiler]

To put it simply, none of those changes are gonna happen.  Though I'm almost done with V0.5.  Just gotta do a couple of minor things...