SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Yeah, that move isn't made to be killer. his Braver/Side B/Up B/ many of his moves are killer.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Don't forget Uair and it's deceptive range.

Cloud is very good so far.

Only one thing: If Usmash isn't meant to do much knockback, can you increase it's damage output?

USmash seems too situational to do that little damage.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on February 04, 2011, 07:59:52 PM
Don't forget Uair and it's deceptive range.

Cloud is very good so far.

Only one thing: If Usmash isn't meant to do much knockback, can you increase it's damage output?

USmash seems too situational to do that little damage.

Dang you were just a bit too slow here :-\  I just released the version 0.5 update.  That tweak will have to wait til V1 (i.e. the final version).  However what I have done as regards to the U Smash is increased its range.

The changelist of Cloud V0.5 is in the description of the Brawlvault download.  Be sure to check it out.....

[spoiler]Oh and did I mention that it now includes

MANGOES!!

So, Sdoom, are you going to release a sound package for Cloud when you release V1?

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on February 04, 2011, 10:18:22 PM
So, Sdoom, are you going to release a sound package for Cloud when you release V1?

Not too sure.  The only character I definitely know that I will do a sound pack for is Deadpool. 

I would download the new version, but my computer is being an ass and is refreshing the page instead of downloading

I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.

Limez is for punks, although it matches my new weed.

Mangoes and Pineapples re uniting is the [censored]. I've never even played FF ever, and I'm in love with this Vertexture and PSA

Quote from: Hackingstar on February 04, 2011, 11:46:48 PM
I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Quote from: SmashClash on February 04, 2011, 11:55:04 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 04, 2011, 11:46:48 PM
I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

I've definitely set the right texture for the mango :-\

And I just tested it now and it came up with the mango.  Though it's a very bright mango o.O  I need to darken the texture XD

I'll rerelease the one I'm using.  The current one even has a cool major change ;)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 04, 2011, 11:58:54 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 04, 2011, 11:55:04 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 04, 2011, 11:46:48 PM
I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

I've definitely set the right texture for the mango :-\
Can you do mango for facing left and Pineapple for facing right?

Quote from: SmashClash on February 05, 2011, 12:01:49 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 04, 2011, 11:58:54 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 04, 2011, 11:55:04 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 04, 2011, 11:46:48 PM
I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

I've definitely set the right texture for the mango :-\
Can you do mango for facing left and Pineapple for facing right?

Probably not.  Not because it's a bad idea (I like the idea), but because Ike doesn't have enough main external gfx to use (the other ones that haven't been used will be used by more important things later on).

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on February 04, 2011, 06:46:37 PM
The forward air and back air should have more knockback, i have trouble killing with them even at 200 damage, while other characters can.
This cloud needs more knockback strength, Its hard to kill with him.
Personally i think the down tilt should be a spike.

You must be joking, I can kill people with fair and backair at the 90% range easy

Ok I'll list some ideas for Goku, gotta compile the list eventually but I'd like to do it in pieces at a time, if anyone has some kind of input that would be nice



AAA Combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJLuBEcCIIQ#t=0m49s

Attributes:

-Second before last hit has slight upwards knockback so the enemy gets hit into the air

-The last hit(the kick) sends the enemy diagonally down so the opponent has an opportunity to techroll

-The second hit can be canceled with a crouch(Goku's gonna have some cancels like Link has, cancels were the main thing for comboing in the Budokai games and Goku should be a combo type character)

[If the hits are too fast for you to see in the video he does left punch, right punch, left roundhouse kick then brings his leg back to the same position, then he does a right roundhouse kick and spins with the kick, he comes around with a left elbow, then he finally does a jump axe kick]

Down Tilt

2 presses of the A button, you can choose NOT to do the second attack, but at certain percentages on certain characters, the second attack may be very beneficial, his down tilt would be a leg sweep and then you press A again to do his handstand double upwards kick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjYrelVOk-U&feature=related#t=1m51s

And if possible add one more attack by pressing a button again and you teleport behind the opponent in the air and smash them back down with and elbow or a double hammerfist smash, you know where you clasp your hands together and raise them above your head then smash downward

Side Tilt

There's a few ways these could work, I know he has an up, down and neutral side tilt and all should be used but idk if it should be made so you should tilt the direction before you throw out the attack, tap neutral side tilt first and then roll it to a direction(like Marth's side B), or use different button combinations, but these are the ideas

Neutral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm0jlWytMvE#t=6m33s

I was thinking something similar to the first 4 hits, the 3rd sending the opponent sideways where the opponent can tech, and the 4th hit Goku teleports a distance and at certain percentages if the enemy doesn't tech Goku hits them with a knee upwards




Up

Got 2 ideas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm0jlWytMvE#t=5m03s

The first 2 hits, it sends the opponent away at a diagonal upwards angle for follow ups

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpX_6xGXnOM#t=2m27s

The 2 kicks upwards, the main function is the same as the first option





Down


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpX_6xGXnOM#t=0m39s

[Goku's combo]

4 hit combo, the 3rd hit(the upwards kick) can be crouch canceled, but it sends the opponent up slightly with the last 4 kick sending the opponent STRAIGHT down so they bounce off the ground but it also gives them a chance to tech, so there's a risk-reward system here, you could crouch cancel the 3rd hit and try starting another attack which could fail if you time wrong, or you can do the whole combo and hope the opponent fails to tech right


Or you can go about the side tilts just like marth's side B, where you can choose any direction for 3 of 4 hits with each having a different effect



Uptilt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orPcFLhbhbM#t=1m38s

OR




Juggle move



Upsmash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpX_6xGXnOM#t=1m46s

Powerful punch that sends you diagonally up, however this move will have a safeguard in case the opponent blocks it, if you press a button again Goku does these 2 kicks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpX_6xGXnOM#t=2m28s


Dash Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpX_6xGXnOM#t=0m51s

I was thinking a rush in elbow with a similar effect to C. Falcon's dash attack, where it has little knockback so you can start a combo relatively quick

Under the changelist on BV it says tweaked animations, does that include new taunts? I wasn't a fan of the beta's


Besides that after reading the changelist it still needs one more thing to be perfect...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.