SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!
Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770893 times)
Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #990 on: February 04, 2011, 12:38:59 PM »

Yeah, that move isn't made to be killer. his Braver/Side B/Up B/ many of his moves are killer.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #991 on: February 04, 2011, 12:59:52 PM »

Don't forget Uair and it's deceptive range.

Cloud is very good so far.

Only one thing: If Usmash isn't meant to do much knockback, can you increase it's damage output?

USmash seems too situational to do that little damage.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #992 on: February 04, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »

Don't forget Uair and it's deceptive range.

Cloud is very good so far.

Only one thing: If Usmash isn't meant to do much knockback, can you increase it's damage output?

USmash seems too situational to do that little damage.

Dang you were just a bit too slow here Undecided  I just released the version 0.5 update.  That tweak will have to wait til V1 (i.e. the final version).  However what I have done as regards to the U Smash is increased its range.

The changelist of Cloud V0.5 is in the description of the Brawlvault download.  Be sure to check it out.....

Oh and did I mention that it now includes

MANGOES!!

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #993 on: February 04, 2011, 03:18:22 PM »

So, Sdoom, are you going to release a sound package for Cloud when you release V1?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #994 on: February 04, 2011, 03:24:35 PM »

So, Sdoom, are you going to release a sound package for Cloud when you release V1?

Not too sure.  The only character I definitely know that I will do a sound pack for is Deadpool. 

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #995 on: February 04, 2011, 03:48:27 PM »

I would download the new version, but my computer is being an ass and is refreshing the page instead of downloading

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #996 on: February 04, 2011, 04:46:48 PM »

I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 04:48:16 PM by Hackingstar » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #997 on: February 04, 2011, 04:49:57 PM »

Limez is for punks, although it matches my new weed.

Mangoes and Pineapples re uniting is the [censored]. I've never even played FF ever, and I'm in love with this Vertexture and PSA

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #998 on: February 04, 2011, 04:55:04 PM »

I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
    I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #999 on: February 04, 2011, 04:58:54 PM »

Hmm..ok.

I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

I've definitely set the right texture for the mango Undecided

And I just tested it now and it came up with the mango.  Though it's a very bright mango o.O  I need to darken the texture XD

I'll rerelease the one I'm using.  The current one even has a cool major change Wink
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:02:52 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1000 on: February 04, 2011, 05:01:49 PM »

Hmm..ok.

Strange...

Can you do mango for facing left and Pineapple for facing right?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1001 on: February 04, 2011, 05:06:44 PM »

Hmm..ok.

Strange...

Can you do mango for facing left and Pineapple for facing right?

Probably not.  Not because it's a bad idea (I like the idea), but because Ike doesn't have enough main external gfx to use (the other ones that haven't been used will be used by more important things later on).

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1002 on: February 04, 2011, 05:36:12 PM »

The forward air and back air should have more knockback, i have trouble killing with them even at 200 damage, while other characters can.
    This cloud needs more knockback strength, Its hard to kill with him.
    Personally i think the down tilt should be a spike.

You must be joking, I can kill people with fair and backair at the 90% range easy

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1003 on: February 04, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »

Ok I'll list some ideas for Goku, gotta compile the list eventually but I'd like to do it in pieces at a time, if anyone has some kind of input that would be nice

AAA Combo

Òn=

Attributes:

-Second before last hit has slight upwards knockback so the enemy gets hit into the air

-The last hit(the kick) sends the enemy diagonally down so the opponent has an opportunity to techroll

-The second hit can be canceled with a crouch(Goku's gonna have some cancels like Link has, cancels were the main thing for comboing in the Budokai games and Goku should be a combo type character)

[If the hits are too fast for you to see in the video he does left punch, right punch, left roundhouse kick then brings his leg back to the same position, then he does a right roundhouse kick and spins with the kick, he comes around with a left elbow, then he finally does a jump axe kick]

Down Tilt

2 presses of the A button, you can choose NOT to do the second attack, but at certain percentages on certain characters, the second attack may be very beneficial, his down tilt would be a leg sweep and then you press A again to do his handstand double upwards kick

Önu

And if possible add one more attack by pressing a button again and you teleport behind the opponent in the air and smash them back down with and elbow or a double hammerfist smash, you know where you clasp your hands together and raise them above your head then smash downward

Side Tilt

There's a few ways these could work, I know he has an up, down and neutral side tilt and all should be used but idk if it should be made so you should tilt the direction before you throw out the attack, tap neutral side tilt first and then roll it to a direction(like Marth's side B), or use different button combinations, but these are the ideas

Neutral

êm÷

I was thinking something similar to the first 4 hits, the 3rd sending the opponent sideways where the opponent can tech, and the 4th hit Goku teleports a distance and at certain percentages if the enemy doesn't tech Goku hits them with a knee upwards

Up

Got 2 ideas

æm7

The first 2 hits, it sends the opponent away at a diagonal upwards angle for follow ups

OR

Úm»

The 2 kicks upwards, the main function is the same as the first option

Down

Òmý

[Goku's combo]

4 hit combo, the 3rd hit(the upwards kick) can be crouch canceled, but it sends the opponent up slightly with the last 4 kick sending the opponent STRAIGHT down so they bounce off the ground but it also gives them a chance to tech, so there's a risk-reward system here, you could crouch cancel the 3rd hit and try starting another attack which could fail if you time wrong, or you can do the whole combo and hope the opponent fails to tech right

Or you can go about the side tilts just like marth's side B, where you can choose any direction for 3 of 4 hits with each having a different effect

Uptilt

Ömü

OR

Juggle move

Upsmash

Ön:

Powerful punch that sends you diagonally up, however this move will have a safeguard in case the opponent blocks it, if you press a button again Goku does these 2 kicks:

Úm¼

Dash Attack

Ònu

I was thinking a rush in elbow with a similar effect to C. Falcon's dash attack, where it has little knockback so you can start a combo relatively quick
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 10:42:05 PM by Sanitys_Theif » Logged

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1004 on: February 04, 2011, 10:46:13 PM »

Under the changelist on BV it says tweaked animations, does that include new taunts? I wasn't a fan of the beta's

Besides that after reading the changelist it still needs one more thing to be perfect...
    Change the .5 to a "Final" Wink

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Pages:  1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: