SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 08:41:04 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 07, 2011, 08:36:16 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 08:33:47 PM
Quote from: Feanor on February 07, 2011, 07:50:51 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 06:26:38 AM
B****** don't know bout mah Back Air Throw:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He basically throws the foe onto the ground behind him, stabs them when they bounce up and kicks them away.  This throw was a b**** to do ¬_¬

Wow, can't wait to see a video of that!

BTW I wondered : what attack will Omnislash V5 replace?

Basically, it'll be a follow up to the current aerial Down B.  When in Limit Break mode, if the attack connects it'll change to the Omnislash V5 instead of a bounce, inflicting about 40% and a powerful spike.

Three of the four throws are now done by the way.  One more to do then the only attacks left are the Omnislash and Limit Break.
I'm guessing that the Omnislash thing will be easy or meh to do, and Limit Break might kind of difficult.

Other way round :P

For the Omnislash, I have to find a way to make the foe stay completely over 20 frame intervals in place without using the stun flag.  I could use Time Manipulation, but that would cause other opponents to become slow as well and not just the person getting hit.

The Limit Break on the other hand, just requires the same principal I used for Viewtiful Joe's VFX powers and Shadow's Chaos Control.  It's just a tedious and kinda long process.
For Omnislash, you could try a catch collision and change an unneeded action.
Also it would be pretty cool if you could make him wall jump (if you don't know how to wall jump, I know a code).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 07, 2011, 08:49:55 PM
For Omnislash, you could try a catch collision and change an unneeded action.

That could possibly work.  I have a spare action so I'll try that.  You'll have to PM me on how exactly it should work though :P

As for the wall jump, I'll think about it.

cloud couldnt  wall cling, he needed to use his swords in AC to stay at the wall while seph was just hangong ther ¬¬

but yeah, a wall jump would be cool

Hey SD, who's cloud over? I think I'm going to match him up against link in my machinima that I'm plotting this fall. But if it's over link i can't do that...

Also, you should pm SmashClash, he's trying to merge his 4-tailed naruto with the CON naruto psa and he's having trouble with it :l

Why don't try to make him use more than one sword in some attacks, if I'm correct his sword at AC was formed by various swords.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 07, 2011, 09:34:58 PM
Hey SD, who's cloud over? I think I'm going to match him up against link in my machinima that I'm plotting this fall. But if it's over link i can't do that...

Also, you should pm SmashClash, he's trying to merge his 4-tailed naruto with the CON naruto psa and he's having trouble with it :l
It's over Ike.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

@naruzeldamaster:
its over ike, isnt it obvious?
¬¬

NINJA'd

Quote from: BeHappy on February 07, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
Why don't try to make him use more than one sword in some attacks, if I'm correct his sword at AC was formed by various swords.
I like this idea, but Cloud's probably too far into development to make any major changes like that.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!


Quote from: BeHappy on February 07, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
Why don't try to make him use more than one sword in some attacks, if I'm correct his sword at AC was formed by various swords.

Cloud is over Ike who only has two usable swords and both swords already have a set purpose.


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 08:57:45 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 07, 2011, 08:49:55 PM
For Omnislash, you could try a catch collision and change an unneeded action.

That could possibly work.  I have a spare action so I'll try that.  You'll have to PM me on how exactly it should work though :P

As for the wall jump, I'll think about it.
I thought you said you were going to make Cloud be able to run/walk on walls.
I think you or a couple other PSAers said it'd be easy.

Will edit to bring source: ...

Edit: Source: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19589.90
Read the comments about Wall Running^


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 10:21:49 PM
Quote from: BeHappy on February 07, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
Why don't try to make him use more than one sword in some attacks, if I'm correct his sword at AC was formed by various swords.

Cloud is over Ike who only has two usable swords and both swords already have a set purpose.


Ok, sorry.

Quote from: BeHappy on February 08, 2011, 07:40:15 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 10:21:49 PM
Quote from: BeHappy on February 07, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
Why don't try to make him use more than one sword in some attacks, if I'm correct his sword at AC was formed by various swords.

Cloud is over Ike who only has two usable swords and both swords already have a set purpose.


Ok, sorry.

No need to apologize, it was a nice suggestion in fact, just one I can't do :)

I'm currently doing the Omnislash V5 animation and dang it's LOOOOOONG.  It's about 180 frames and entirely custom o.O  It doesn't help that I also had to restart the animation because I made a mistake and forgot to save (I learnt my lesson now though) ¬_¬

And then comes the hitboxes....hope the Catch/Throw Attack Collision doesn't cause any problems @.@