SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Haha, SDoom, you're stealing all my cool ideas before i even get to use them XP

For what I'm assuming is the U-Throw, are you using the HipN or the TransN bone to move Cloud off the ground? And what happens if you are hit out of the throw? Do you teleport back down or stay hurt in the air? I'm trying the same thing, but I haven't finished the animation :P

Keep up the awesome work!



Quote from: .Fade on February 09, 2011, 03:35:26 AM
Haha, SDoom, you're stealing all my cool ideas before i even get to use them XP

For what I'm assuming is the U-Throw, are you using the HipN or the TransN bone to move Cloud off the ground? And what happens if you are hit out of the throw? Do you teleport back down or stay hurt in the air? I'm trying the same thing, but I haven't finished the animation :P

Keep up the awesome work!

His vertical movement is via the HipN and his horizontal via the TransN.  Reason being is that he wouldn't leave the ground if I used the TransN for vertical movement.  However I made it so that once he leaves the ground he has super armour until he lands again.

In fact I wondered, where does his Up smash attack come from? I've never seen him summoning a lightning in Dissidia or in Advent Children. Is it from FF7?

is onislash his FS?
cuz 180' frames are only 3 seconds...

No it's after air Down B, he explains how it works in the first post.

Hey SD, I sent you a pm, I know you're probably busy, but I really hope you'd be interested in helping with our project ^+^ or at least help me find someone who is :af2:

Silent Doom, I have a question about Viewtiful Joe.

Does it matter what kind of Vertex/Texture I put over Captain Falcon, or will it just be shrunken to match Viewtiful Joe's bones?

Quote from: songeflemy on February 09, 2011, 04:27:28 PM
Silent Doom, I have a question about Viewtiful Joe.

Does it matter what kind of Vertex/Texture I put over Captain Falcon, or will it just be shrunken to match Viewtiful Joe's bones?
I've tried it and no, he doesn't shrink. Looks weird though.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: songeflemy on February 09, 2011, 04:27:28 PM
Silent Doom, I have a question about Viewtiful Joe.

Does it matter what kind of Vertex/Texture I put over Captain Falcon, or will it just be shrunken to match Viewtiful Joe's bones?

It's Beyond's vertex of Viewtiful Joe (which is one slot) so no :P

When I do revamp Viewtiful Joe almost all of his moves will be changed somehow.  Tighter animations, more balanced (he was really underpowered before when he wasn't using Slow but when he was he was stupidly strong) and new moves.  But that revamp will have to wait until Cloud and Deadpool are done.


Quote from: jokekid on February 09, 2011, 08:45:47 PM
u should make his animations fit captains bones

I'm not quite sure what you mean here...

But anyways, here's a new preview, featuring the Omnislash Version 5 :af:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKgQvhVF9ns

Man Omnislash is awesome!

The only problem is: don't you think it deals too much damage? You said 40% in the fisrt post (including the first hit) and it deals 48% in the video.

EDIT : my bad, I didn't read the description of the video. :P

The attack in itself is perfect. :af:
Does the explosion at the end deal damage to the other players around?

I also love the back throw.

Quote from: Feanor on February 09, 2011, 09:42:36 PM
Man Omnislash is awesome!

The only problem is: don't you think it deals too much damage? You said 40% in the fisrt post (including the first hit) and it deals 48% in the video.

But the attack in itself is perfect. :af:

I also love the back throw.


Trust me when I say that the moveset info in the OP is almost never final unless I've actually released the final version of the PSA.

And I'm glad you like the back throw since that was the throw that took longest to do XD

Omnislash is the Down special attack he does at 1:02? If so, then cool man.

I see that you change the color of the effects to blue. I like red better honestly, but I guess blue is more fitting ah?

Keep up the good work!

Also did you shrink my taunt animation or is it the video? He doesn't put his sword in the ground and the end of the animation looks kinda weird like that.

@ Italian: in Advent Children and Dissidia the effects are blue.