Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1807697 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1725 on: March 24, 2011, 10:58:08 PM »

N-B on your´s Shadow over Sonic will be same as mine Shadowkong so they near got same moveset now Smiley

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1726 on: March 24, 2011, 11:25:17 PM »

w8, for the bass recolor of Zero, wouldnt he also be yellow? as well as the black and purple?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1727 on: March 24, 2011, 11:55:10 PM »

@Hackingstar

The reason mine doesn't match it's model's sword length exactly is because like Wolfric said, the range would be too much.  Mine goes best with the AC Cloud, which has an absolutely massive sword.  Haloedhero's goes with the FF7 Cloud, which has a significantly smaller sword.

@songe

I can't vertex XD If I had 3DS Max 08 I'd give it a go but I don't Sad. And about Ammy......what was the question again (sorry, I sometimes miss stuff or just skim through without paying proper attention)
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:15:43 AM by SDo0m ImPeRiAL » Logged

Plak
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1728 on: March 25, 2011, 12:58:00 AM »

Shadow

- Lower weight (about 85 to 90)

- Nerfed smashes (all shall be decreased in speed and knockback).

I couldn't agree more, but I think its DSmash also needs more ending lag, as its much harder to punish than it should. Its hitboxes last even longer than the animation suggests, and even if you guess right there's not enough time to land a strong counter attack. It should be down-dodgeable and have enough lag so that most characters can land a smash do.

- Neutral B will only be Black Tornado

- Down B - Chaos Shield: A negative shield of chaos energy that pushes foes away and damages close up enemies.

Nice Smiley

- Increased range of Final Smash

Couldn't ag... wait, what ? I know Final Smashes are supposed to be overpowered, but its current one is stronger than any other... Seriously, it always OHKO, is quick to start up and already has ridiculous enough range to nearly always get three KOs. Marth can usually only get one and I think Zelda's arrow gets weaker after each hit, and has a much worse area of effect anyway. Only Ganon and G&M are somewhat close to this, but Ganon has a much harder time positioning and G&W's is only good is small stages. If anything, it needs either nerfed range, damage or startup.

About Shadow, I also think its uncharged Side-B shouldn't flinch, just like Fox's blaster. It's quick, strong, pierces through everything and has no ending lag and even let you get forward momentum, which makes it hard to punish and kinda cheap.

Cloud

- Slower F Smash (like haloedhero's)

It does need to be slower, but could you then fix it's sword length ? I know it was intentional, but mismatched sword length really doesn't look right, especially on its FSmash (otherwise it's not noticeable). I don't see why a little more range would break it, as long as you nerf its speed.

- D Air will have a smaller sweetspot and longer ending lag and landing lag
    Yup, that move is too easy to use.

- Neutral B will be haloedhero's Finishing Touch (air version will have my own animation though)

Why ? Fira looks great and authentic, is useful but far from OP, and contributes to Could's unique feel. Your PSA and haloedhero are already similar, but this is one of the reasons I prefer yours. Plus, it really doesn't make sense to have two Finishing Touch...

- Up B will connect better

I thought it was intentional, and I really liked that Undecided
    It's a very good move, with great maneuverability, good damage and a spike strong enough to KO, which is currently balanced by its less-than-perfect connection. It's still easy to combo opponents that are either large or at high percents. Cloud already has great combos, more than any other character, and i feel like a better Up B would be cheap.
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:07:48 PM by Plak » Logged

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1729 on: March 25, 2011, 04:34:40 AM »

@Hackingstar

The reason mine doesn't match it's model's sword length exactly is because like Wolfric said, the range would be too much.  Mine goes best with the AC Cloud, which has an absolutely massive sword.  Haloedhero's goes with the FF7 Cloud, which has a significantly smaller sword.

@songe

I can't vertex XD If I had 3DS Max 08 I'd give it a go but I don't Sad. And about Ammy......what was the question again (sorry, I sometimes miss stuff or just skim through without paying proper attention)

good to know then.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1730 on: March 25, 2011, 12:04:59 PM »

Thanks for the feedback Plak.  It's very much appreciated.  Here's what I'll do instead:

Shadow

- I'll still increase the range, but I'll increase the ability to DI out of it and reduce the damage and knocback

- The uncharged Side B shall be generally slower so it works more like Wolf's Blaster (it's much closer to my original intention, I never wanted it to act at all like anything close to Fox's Blaster and I still don't)

- Definitely more end lag on the D Smash.  It should be much easier to punish at the end

- Chaos Shield will work as a defensive move.  Shadow surrounds himself in a negative chaos sphere.  It'll have a fairly high but set knockback in the centre of the negative chaos sphere and a slight push nearer the edges of the sphere.  Damage will be minimal though.

Cloud

- Ok, I shan't replace the Neutral B.  Thinking about it, I don't want mine too similar to haloedhero's (despite him being collaborated in mine) otherwise people (especially noobs) will just be like "lulz dis is taken from haloedhero's Cloud lol u suck" and vice versa

- The Finishing Touch will connect better (on most characters the last hit never connects naturally, even if they don't DI) but the damage and knockback on the end spike will be reduced as well as it overall being easier to DI out of.  This way, the user has to actually control their movement to match with which direction they predict the opponent will DI. 

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1731 on: March 25, 2011, 12:10:23 PM »

new Shadow PSA from you Sdo0m = new port too Cheesy

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1732 on: March 25, 2011, 02:06:39 PM »

Thanks for the feedback Plak.  It's very much appreciated.  Here's what I'll do instead:

Shadow

- I'll still increase the range, but I'll increase the ability to DI out of it and reduce the damage and knocback

- The uncharged Side B shall be generally slower so it works more like Wolf's Blaster (it's much closer to my original intention, I never wanted it to act at all like anything close to Fox's Blaster and I still don't)

- Definitely more end lag on the D Smash.  It should be much easier to punish at the end

- Chaos Shield will work as a defensive move.  Shadow surrounds himself in a negative chaos sphere.  It'll have a fairly high but set knockback in the centre of the negative chaos sphere and a slight push nearer the edges of the sphere.  Damage will be minimal though.

Cloud

- Ok, I shan't replace the Neutral B.  Thinking about it, I don't want mine too similar to haloedhero's (despite him being collaborated in mine) otherwise people (especially noobs) will just be like "lulz dis is taken from haloedhero's Cloud lol u suck" and vice versa

- The Finishing Touch will connect better (on most characters the last hit never connects naturally, even if they don't DI) but the damage and knockback on the end spike will be reduced as well as it overall being easier to DI out of.  This way, the user has to actually control their movement to match with which direction they predict the opponent will DI.  

I totally like what I'm reading here. Your Cloud is really a Dissidia Cloud (I'd never played Dissidia before, but a month ago I borrowed a friend's PSP to play Crisis Core and Dissidia, and now i downloaded Dissidia 012) and I've got to say this Cloud is perfect, the Up B REALLY have the feel of Dissidia's move, same with Meteorain (I actually THOUGHT you modified FFVII's Meteorain which was a huge Meteor to this, and found it great, but now I notice it was taken from Dissidia... Yeah, this proves I hadn't played Dissidia at all. XD I also just Maxed Cloud's level... Even when I've only done his Chapter and Chapter 1 of the Story mode.. Next will be Cecil. ;3)

Fira is just amazing, same with the rest, I can't believe you achieved to make it so similar (Thought, Final Smash's Braver was from FFVII, right? XD) I know I'm saying this out of time, but it's better said than not. XD

My only concern with Cloud was the abusive Spike, really, and the Fsmash... But you're getting onto that so. =)

OFF-Topic: If you could help me, I've been learning PSA (Have 1 day doing so ;-; and I was checking on your Cloud, on every attack (Sub Action), I see the attack coding and then an "Else" which have after it the same (or similar) attack coding, I assume does are the FS' version of the attack and the normal one, right? Just to make sure, which one's the normal one? And if I edit it, would the other one stop working?
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 02:08:02 PM by Wolfric » Logged

Plak
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1733 on: March 25, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »

Well, I said that because that's the quick-and-easy fix I applied, but yeah, slowing it down is way better. It also shouldn't reach second level after just a half-second charge. Will the uncharged one still pierce through everything or will it disappear after hitting someone (like Fira) ?
    Speaking of this moves, sparkles don't really fit for Chao Spear, and Shadow in general. Maybe red sparks ? (Gun spawning has some iirc)

- Chaos Shield will work as a defensive move.  Shadow surrounds himself in a negative chaos sphere.  It'll have a fairly high but set knockback in the centre of the negative chaos sphere and a slight push nearer the edges of the sphere.  Damage will be minimal though.

Sounds great. Will it reflect projectiles ? I guess not, since last time i checked most character had random defensive collisions...

Cloud

- Ok, I shan't replace the Neutral B.  Thinking about it, I don't want mine too similar to haloedhero's (despite him being collaborated in mine) otherwise people (especially noobs) will just be like "lulz dis is taken from haloedhero's Cloud lol u suck" and vice versa

Yay for the Dissidia feel. Can't say much about 1vs1, but in 4-man Brawl, Cloud's versatility and neat movepool makes up for the lack of all-around raw power, which is pretty cool considering every other top tier FFA character have strong smashes and aerials.

- The Finishing Touch will connect better (on most characters the last hit never connects naturally, even if they don't DI) but the damage and knockback on the end spike will be reduced as well as it overall being easier to DI out of.  This way, the user has to actually control their movement to match with which direction they predict the opponent will DI.  

Well, the fact that you had to maneuver it in order to connect was what I like in the current version, so I'm pleased to hear that. It's currently easy to land his spike if previous hits connect, but improving that last connection can't hurt (I was afraid you wanted to turn it into a perfect combo like Climhazzard). Just make sure the user can still choose which way he wants to spike his opponent as it's very useful.

About the spike's knockback, I don't think it should be reduced, especially if you increase the ability to DI out of it. It's currently a cool but difficult and underpowered KO move (but it feels so good when you manage to do it), so less knockback will just make it a pure-damage combo, and Cloud already has enough of these. Most of the time, it will be spiked from above the stage, the opponent would be able to DI back to the ledge. If not, successfully landing this move at ground level deserves a KO, anyway.

What about Cloud's FSmash ? It does need to be slower, but since you're nerfing it, you could probably fix it's range without making it broken. Mismatched sword length both looks and feels odd... Sword glow doesn't fit, and there's nothing worse than seeing the tip of the blade slicing through someone without doing and damage.
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 03:56:49 PM by Plak » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1734 on: March 25, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »

i am more thinking the new Down-B for Shadow will work for over DK. if it will is the awesome Cheesy and Sdo0m can you maybe make that attack inside my Fitdonkey.pac/motionetc.pac? (not edit SFXs) i know you dont know to ports but i think you can maybe do it anyway Cheesy since you is a awesome PSA maker
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 03:58:27 PM by MarioDK » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1735 on: March 26, 2011, 12:16:01 PM »

Suggestion:
    For B-Up(Then move the analog stick to the left/right): It will cause a medium vortex and Gotenks will teleport to the point of that vertex.

Do you think I could animate that animation and input/find the graphic effect? Smiley

It's the first move he does as a SSJ3:(6:29-7:11)
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mx_-3ZIksw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mx_-3ZIksw</a>
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 12:21:09 PM by SmashClash » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1736 on: March 26, 2011, 12:31:35 PM »

Suggestion:
    For B-Up(Then move the analog stick to the left/right): It will cause a medium vortex and Gotenks will teleport to the point of that vertex.

Do you think I could animate that animation and input/find the graphic effect? Smiley

It's the first move he does as a SSJ3:(6:29-7:11)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mx_-3ZIksw
    i dont think it is possible but a good idea

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1737 on: March 26, 2011, 12:38:24 PM »

i dont think it is possible but a good idea

It's definitely possible Tongue  And I like the idea.  Just needs the right graphics and the right use of PSA Visibility and it'll work quite nicely (differently, but nicely).

Also, there will be an update soon.  What kind?  You'll find out when it's done Wink

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1738 on: March 26, 2011, 12:43:56 PM »

Uhh... it's actually quite possible.. Make the character move at size 0 and make the graphic appear at his pivot point using the throw N bone..

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1739 on: March 26, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »

It's definitely possible Tongue  And I like the idea.  Just needs the right graphics and the right use of PSA Visibility and it'll work quite nicely (differently, but nicely).

Also, there will be an update soon.  What kind?  You'll find out when it's done Wink
    Yeah, I knew it was possible. Wink
    You can suggest graphics with me.

An update of this Gotenks PSA? Or Zero and/or the other one?

Pages:  1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: