Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1786198 times)
SmashClash
This is my title.
Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1875 on: April 07, 2011, 05:21:34 PM »

DANTE!
    Sorry. I just had to let that strikedout. Wink

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1876 on: April 07, 2011, 05:22:42 PM »

DANTE!
    Sorry. I just had to let that strikedout. Wink

I was thinking the samething.... only different... Dante from his Viewtiful Joe Appearance...

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1877 on: April 07, 2011, 05:34:04 PM »

It's eithur Dante or Travis touchdown. Dante is more likely since Sdoom already made a moveset idea for him.

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1878 on: April 07, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »

I've been away for... a long time XD What I miss bro? XD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1879 on: April 07, 2011, 07:44:13 PM »

I've been away for... a long time XD What I miss bro? XD
    You have missed quite a bit from the both of us.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1880 on: April 07, 2011, 07:53:53 PM »

You have missed quite a bit from the both of us.

Nice to see you again King Jiggz

Gaia
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1881 on: April 08, 2011, 12:11:50 AM »

Well as we all know, Beyond is now the #1 hacker downloads wise.  So to celebrate this great achievement for him, I'm gonna do a moveset for him.  Most of you could probably guess who it will be, but I'm not telling which character it's gonna be.  Unfortunately this project will take a while, but by the time I finish it, it will definitely be worth it.

This DOES NOT entitle you guys to start requesting for movesets simply because I'm doing it for one user out of my OWN accord.  I'm doing this for Beyond since I think we can all agree he deserves something special Smiley  He's offered so much as far as quality hacks to the community and I wanted to give something special back.

This also does not entitle you guys to moan about me constantly changing the order of my projects.  I shall do what I please, when I please XP

As regards to Joe, well he's going smoothly.  I've done 3 more animations for the parts of Air Joe (I've been working kinda slow today since I've been distracted by Facebook XD).

So.....yeah.....

Got my fingers crossed for Ryu Hayabusa, due to the sheer awesomeness of the vertex but I'm foreseeing a possible Raiden in our midst.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1882 on: April 08, 2011, 07:33:32 AM »

more likely dante or travis...(they are on ike, so they can be cloned  AWESOME 2.0!

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1883 on: April 08, 2011, 08:05:38 AM »

Good for you, Doom! I agree with the fact that Beyond deserves a little something for his hard work, especially considering what he has to put up with on his own page.

I predict Travis Touchdown. Just a guess.

IWasAPerson
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1884 on: April 08, 2011, 09:35:31 AM »

I'm placing my bets on Dante, since SDoom mentioned a while back how he was interested in doing a moveset for him. If that's the case, I made a Wait1 animation for him a while back that has the sword on his back and looks similar to DMC3 and MvC3's wait anim.

Also, it's a shame Joe won't get as much recognition as Cloud and Shadow, really. Just one of those things with ridiculously popular characters like that. Same could probably go for any other Final Fantasy character's popularity, though. At any rate, Joe seems awesome and I'm looking forward to V2.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1885 on: April 08, 2011, 11:32:16 AM »

>.>
    <.<

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18033&Moderated=All&facebook=true

That is all...

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1886 on: April 08, 2011, 11:35:48 AM »

1st to download.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1887 on: April 08, 2011, 11:45:16 AM »

By the way, here's how all the specials now currently work:

Neutral B (Ground): Shocking Pink - Joe kicks out his signature V bomb.  The longer you hold the button, the further the bomb will go away from Joe and the stronger the explosion is.  However, if you hold it for too long the bomb will explode in your face and you will take some recoil.  14%, 19%, 25%, 8% (recoil)

Neutral B (Air): Red Hot Kick - Joe does his signature dive kick diagonally downwards.  Fast and great for edgeguarding.  If it connects with an opponent, there will be some hitlag then Joe will bounce off the foe.  9%

Side B: Voomerang - Joe throws his signature V shaped boomerang.  This large, fast moving projectile has low knockback and can be useful for catching your opponents from a distance.  However it has a fair amount of endlag for what it is so it isn't as spammable as one might think.  In the air, this slows Joe's fall.  6%

Up B: Groovy Upper - Joe does a swirling uppercut.  This can be slightly tilted forward or back if you press forward or back at the very beginning of the move.  Like Pikachu's Up B, if you press B again, Joe will follow up with another uppercut.  A fast and good recovery move that can be quite unpredictable.  14%

Down B (Ground): Viewtiful God Hand - Joe stands in place then shoves both hands forwards.  This move has massive start up, low power, poor range and long endlag however there is a catch.  If you connect this move, the foe is slowed down for a bit of time, allowing Joe to launch a barrage of attacks on a near helpless opponent.  All opponents are slowed in this move (not just the hit opponent, I'm hopefully trying to change this).  5%

Down B (Air): Air Joe - Joe does a series of cool punches and kicks in the air.  The more you mash the button, the more attacks he will do.  If you keep mashing the attacks will loop forever until you release the button, hit the ground etc.  Good damage builder, but can be DIed out of fairly easily.  2% each hit

Enjoy ^^

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1888 on: April 08, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »

...2 posts later...

By the way, here's how all the specials now currently work:

Neutral B (Ground): Shocking Pink - Joe kicks out his signature V bomb.  The longer you hold the button, the further the bomb will go away from Joe and the stronger the explosion is.  However, if you hold it for too long the bomb will explode in your face and you will take some recoil.  14%, 19%, 25%, 8% (recoil)

Neutral B (Air): Red Hot Kick - Joe does his signature dive kick diagonally downwards.  Fast and great for edgeguarding.  If it connects with an opponent, there will be some hitlag then Joe will bounce off the foe.  9%

Side B: Voomerang - Joe throws his signature V shaped boomerang.  This large, fast moving projectile has low knockback and can be useful for catching your opponents from a distance.  However it has a fair amount of endlag for what it is so it isn't as spammable as one might think.  In the air, this slows Joe's fall.  6%

Up B: Groovy Upper - Joe does a swirling uppercut.  This can be slightly tilted forward or back if you press forward or back at the very beginning of the move.  Like Pikachu's Up B, if you press B again, Joe will follow up with another uppercut.  A fast and good recovery move that can be quite unpredictable.  14%

Down B (Ground): Viewtiful God Hand - Joe stands in place then shoves both hands forwards.  This move has massive start up, low power, poor range and long endlag however there is a catch.  If you connect this move, the foe is slowed down for a bit of time, allowing Joe to launch a barrage of attacks on a near helpless opponent.  All opponents are slowed in this move (not just the hit opponent, I'm hopefully trying to change this).  5%

Down B (Air): Air Joe - Joe does a series of cool punches and kicks in the air.  The more you mash the button, the more attacks he will do.  If you keep mashing the attacks will loop forever until you release the button, hit the ground etc.  Good damage builder, but can be DIed out of fairly easily.  2% each hit

Enjoy ^^

lol...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1889 on: April 08, 2011, 11:51:21 AM »

...2 posts later...

lol...

Lol, good point XDDD I also have a video uploading as we speak.  I'll post the link in literally about 1 minute.

Pages:  1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: