Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789323 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3015 on: May 30, 2011, 04:19:45 PM »

Ok so here's the deal.  Since KTH is working on a Dudley vertex and it's looking great so far, my next PSA will be Dudley over Ganon.  Thankfully, Dudley isn't graphic heavy at all (since Ganondorf has no external graphic effect models to work with).  Though one thing that would be nice to include for Dudley would be his rose taunt.  If someone could vertex Ganondorf's sword (or something to replace that model) into a rose that would be awesome.

After Dudley, I've decided upon the order of upcoming PSAs (take note this is NOT A DECISIVE ORDER, as it's very much subject to change:

Zero
    Travis
    Black Knight
    Roy
    Deadpool

Again, this is subject to change.

One other thing that you guys may want to know is that change that I'll be making to Travis' moveset.  Instead of the high/low stance system I was going to use, instead he'll have a battery system.

How this will work is basically at the start of a match, Travis has full battery.  This means that his beam katana attacks are very powerful.  However, as time goes on the battery wears down.  Messing up attacks lowers the beam katana, and getting hit lowers it even more.  It's somewhat similar to the Pokemon Trainer's stamina system.

When you get low, you'll need to use his Down Taunt (i.e. his recharge "gesture") to restore your battery back up again.  Since the taunt is interruptible and restores your battery bit by bit over time (rather than all at once at the end), you can charge up your battery a little bit after knocking your opponent away to keep your power at a favourable level.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3016 on: May 30, 2011, 04:26:05 PM »

I don't know Travis, and to be honest, he doesn't really interest me, but still, I really like the idea of the battery. But won't it be a pain to do, especially for the file size limit?

And for Dudley, I will wait, I'm truly curious to see how it will turn, and try him, it will be my way to discover a little Street Fighter 4 without playing it. Laugh

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3017 on: May 30, 2011, 04:29:08 PM »

I don't know Travis, and to be honest, he doesn't really interest me, but still, I really like the idea of the battery. But won't it be a pain to do, especially for the file size limit?

And for Dudley, I will wait, I'm truly curious to see how it will turn, and try him, it will be my way to discover a little Street Fighter 4 without playing it. Laugh

Well it will be fine for the FitIkeMotionEtc.pac (which is where the file size limit problems come in) since it uses much less animations than my previous idea.  It's the FitIke.pac that takes all the strain (and I know from past experience that the FitIke.pac has a very impressive file size limit).

And yeah it's not surprising that the character doesn't interest you.  He's not particularly well known.  Shame too, because he's a really, really cool character (hence why he's one of Beyond's personas XD)

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3018 on: May 30, 2011, 04:37:33 PM »

As I said, I don't know him, so this is why he doesn't interest me. But if I knew him, maybe he would interest me more. Anyway, it is not because he doesn't interest me that I won't try it, maybe I will try it, because I really experiment this original system in Brawl.

Anyway good luck for Dudley, remember to take your time though.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3019 on: May 30, 2011, 08:52:51 PM »

Good luck on Dudley. I would wish that you bump up your personal Roy, but your choice. Is Dudley your main in Street Fighter 4 or something?

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3020 on: May 30, 2011, 09:30:45 PM »

Can't wait for shadow minus Cheesy
    And definitely can't wait for these next PSAs :3

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Bainch
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3021 on: May 30, 2011, 09:37:02 PM »

Grin

Stumbled upon this...
    You might find this useful...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3022 on: May 31, 2011, 04:07:04 AM »

Grin

Stumbled upon this...
    You might find this useful...

I actually saw this a while back, but you saved me having to find the link again ^^  Thanks Wink

Also, quick preview is quick (and I mean QUICK).  Literally, above all else, this was less to show off the PSA (i.e. two wait animations) and more to show KTH the things that need to be fixed in the vertex.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1UmMKKK34" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1UmMKKK34</a>

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #3023 on: May 31, 2011, 04:21:13 AM »

Quote from: Poll
    I'm a bat! <--- Has anyone ever even USED this emoticon?  *Raises eyebrow*
    Blame picano for that one. Tongue We're keeping it for nostalgia purpose.  Grin

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3024 on: May 31, 2011, 05:45:58 AM »

Should be scrunched up like that, looking at the animations on that one link, he's standing up a bit more.

But, AWESOME VERTEX. I thought you said, "Screw it!" and did a import.

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3025 on: May 31, 2011, 05:48:48 AM »

I actually saw this a while back, but you saved me having to find the link again ^^  Thanks Wink

Also, quick preview is quick (and I mean QUICK).  Literally, above all else, this was less to show off the PSA (i.e. two wait animations) and more to show KTH the things that need to be fixed in the vertex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1UmMKKK34

* Cascade runs 9001 miles away from the thread, and screams at the top of her lungs..... the scream could still be heard loudly

...tooo......epic.....

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3026 on: May 31, 2011, 05:50:13 AM »

Should be scrunched up like that, looking at the animations on that one link, he's standing up a bit more.

But, AWESOME VERTEX. I thought you said, "Screw it!" and did a import.

Wait what?  You nitpick my animation, but miss the obvious flaws of the vertex?  I'm slightly confused...

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3027 on: May 31, 2011, 05:54:11 AM »

Wait what?  You nitpick my animation, but miss the obvious flaws of the vertex?  I'm slightly confused...

I kind of think the vertex flaw is a little lulzy...

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3028 on: May 31, 2011, 05:59:03 AM »

Well, I knew it was a vertex when I turned on the video. lol

He's not.... how should I say it? Muscular. He looks kind of scrawny in some form. And why is there some extra hair on the back on some animations?

And his face... it morphed back to his original face in some animations as well.

Sorry for the white lie on the vertex. Being picky makes me sound rude.
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:59:59 AM by songeflemy » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3029 on: May 31, 2011, 06:01:54 AM »

And his face... it morphed back to his original face in some animations as well.
    That's something a lot of Ganondorf vertex's have with the standard moveset of ganondorf..
    It sucks pretty bad when it does that...

Pages:  1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: