SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

It's strange because it is not the first vertex of ganondorf to have this problem of morphing back to the original face, the Black Knight if I recall correctly had a very similar problem, and a Zephiel too... Anyway, very good vertex!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on May 31, 2011, 12:02:25 PM
It's strange because it is not the first vertex of ganondorf to have this problem of morphing back to the original face, the Black Knight if I recall correctly had a very similar problem, and a Zephiel too... Anyway, very good vertex!
Nightmare, Red Demon Knight and many others have this same issue as well.. It's something with the other faces if i recall correctly. No idea how to fix that though :|

Maybe vertex the other faces exactly like you vertexed the most important face? And keeping the differences for example with the eyes and the mouth of course. Again, it's only a theory... But I wonder what would happen with the face if Silent Doom modifies the neutral B, as it is one of the most flagrant "morph"...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I may actually be able to fix it via the animations.  If in the animations such as the Neutral B etc, I edit the .vis files so that it disables those certain face expressions etc (in other words, make the expressions exactly like the Wait1 expressions) then that may work.

Also, thank KTH for the vertex, not me :P  This is just the early stage of it.  He says there's more work to be done.

So it could be fix'd through PSA? Could you do that with my PrideToBeMe V1 PSA, i hate when his face morph's.. :( (Not right away, when you got the time x) )

The best thing would probably to explain how you can fix this morph changes, if you can explain it correctly of course and find the time to do it...

Anyway, it's true, you don't vertex, I will go in KTH topic to make him a compliment about his vertex!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I am so looking forward to Dudley!  :happy:

As for the vertex...his legs look a little scrawny...might just be me.
Trim down his waist? and make his arms a little shorter? haha

And for the animation...he shuffles his legs twice...it looks odd when he does it 4 times.

Still...can't wait!  :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

To null the face changing...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yea, its not detailed and hard to understand. Deal with it. :P

Quote from: Bainch on May 31, 2011, 03:19:25 PM
I am so looking forward to Dudley!  :happy:

As for the vertex...his legs look a little scrawny...might just be me.
Trim down his waist? and make his arms a little shorter? haha

And for the animation...he shuffles his legs twice...it looks odd when he does it 4 times.

Still...can't wait!  :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

Check the page again.  Sometimes he does it twice, sometimes he does it 4 times, and I prefer the 4 times:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/dudley-a.html

Overlord: This can be useful informations for KTH the vertexer of Dudley, I suppose. Unfortunately, you're forced to use das donkey box v1... This can be annoying for those who don't know how to use it...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Ahh...lol
I guess I'm just used to him in SSF4...I've only seen him do it twice.

Whatever suits you. :D

May 31, 2011, 08:05:42 PM #3041 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 08:18:44 PM by SmashClash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to KTH for exporting it. I hate exporting. :P
So make sure to credit him when you add Do0m Joe.


May 31, 2011, 08:17:56 PM #3043 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 08:19:25 PM by SmashClash
Quote from: KTH on May 31, 2011, 08:12:12 PM
Thank to say how one export this >_>
Oh, yeah, I forgot, my bad.
EDIT: Check it.^ :)