SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 21, 2011, 11:06:42 AM
sorry for the off topic:

Hey Sdoom, when you were working on Cloud over ike, did the game ever freeze when you select ike as your character and as your opponent?

I finished my Dante PSA but the game freezes if your playing as Ike and your opponent is Ike as well. It doesn't freeze if there is only one Ike on the battle field though. Right now, the pac file size if just 440KB so I don't know whats causing it to freeze when selecting two Ike's :/

Nope.  Maybe it may have something to do with either the Entry or the Wait 1 animations.  Can you have two Ikes in training mode?


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 11:10:21 AM
Nope.  Maybe it may have something to do with either the Entry or the Wait 1 animations.  Can you have two Ikes in training mode?



it freezes as soon as you select a stage, this only happens when there are two Ike's. Weird huh lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 21, 2011, 11:12:39 AM
it freezes as soon as you select a stage, this only happens when there are two Ike's. Weird huh lol

That is strange :-\  I honestly don't know what the problem is then.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 11:15:40 AM
That is strange :-\  I honestly don't know what the problem is then.

it works now!!!...it was the naruto vertext that was messing it up haha...darn and I wasted a good hour being stuck on that when all I had to do is take out other textures lol...
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 21, 2011, 11:20:41 AM
it works now!!!...it was the naruto vertext that was messing it up haha...darn and I wasted a good hour being stuck on that when all I had to do is take out other textures lol...

XD Gotta hate it when that happens.  You spend ages trying to figure something out and then the answer is really stupid and obvious

yup yup haha happens to me all the time even after one year of psaing XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Darn I need to find some way to get back into the groove of PSA again :-\  I've made basically no progress on any of my stuff for the past few days.  It's mainly because I can't be asked to do animations at the moment.

Blame Ocarina of Time 3D XD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 04:29:01 PMDarn I need to find some way to get back into the groove of PSA again :-\  I've made basically no progress on any of my stuff for the past few days.  It's mainly because I can't be asked to do animations at the moment. Blame Ocarina of Time 3D XD
lol abit same reason with me why not much progress on Goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

OOT 3D is out??
Okay, I'm seriously gonna get a 3DS this month :D
I'm getting OOT 3D and Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks, and probably  HeartGold or Soul Silver

Those'll tide me over til starfox64 3D comes out and Skyward sword.

On topic, you're seriously going to do Logan after spidy SD? That'll be sweet if you could get someone to vertex him XD  I suggest his FS be a Fural mode where his moves are stronger but they're like too fast to control properly (frame speed multiplier) and he recovers damage while waiting.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 04:29:01 PMDarn I need to find some way to get back into the groove of PSA again :-\  I've made basically no progress on any of my stuff for the past few days.  It's mainly because I can't be asked to do animations at the moment. Blame Ocarina of Time 3D XD
I'm getting a 3DS soon cuz I saved up.

June 21, 2011, 05:32:58 PM #3505 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 05:34:10 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 21, 2011, 04:43:29 PMOn topic, you're seriously going to do Logan after spidy SD?

Where the hell did you get this from?  I'm still having trouble writing up a moveset let alone doing him.  His moves are surprisingly boring.  And besides, look at the OP.

Whenever I hear Taskmaster's name, I hear him going "Spider swing" in MvC3 :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 05:32:58 PMWhere the hell did you get this from?

Well I never said you would do it now..
I just said you were considering doing it...

I AIN'T FALLIN FOR DAT POLL AGAIN - I'm not retarded this time.

I must ask whats with the copyright filler stuff in the polls recently?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.