SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hey SD, if you find the time, I need some help getting the specials in my Toxic Sheik PSA done, I'm going to try them on my own first, depending on if sheiks filesize will allow it. (I still have air attacks to do first) It's just any time I have to make new specials via editing the actions tab I get the freeze of death >_>

Though I'm fine when I DONT need to edit the actions tab....odd...

Who's Carchar?


Anyway...

So whats left? The charge on the web ball? Possibly aiming it?  And how is wall crawling going?I know you said you managed to get down working, but up was giving you a hard time.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh a suggestion, have the web ball come out a tad bit sooner.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 17, 2011, 10:40:28 PM
The battle will be LEGENDARY!!
Have them be my most two recent ones. :P

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2011, 10:45:51 PM
Who's Carchar?
A character I made numerous times. If you want to know more, look at my topic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

alrighty KJP

But also, something I forgot to add:

Perhaps it would be good to make Spider-Man's UP-B NOT put him in the fall animation. Reason why I say this is because in the air, its really the best way for him to go upwards since Web-zip up doesn't work in the air. Either that... or... make web zip up work in the air?  :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2011, 10:52:31 PMalrighty KJP But also, something I forgot to add: Perhaps it would be good to make Spider-Man's UP-B NOT put him in the fall animation. Reason why I say this is because in the air, its really the best way for him to go upwards since Web-zip up doesn't work in the air. Either that... or... make web zip up work in the air?  :af2:
So you want SDoom to make spiderman able to recover alot better than he already can? he covers horizontal distance with side b extremely well and up b has good vertical for it.

And for the up web sling, can't it be angled upwards already?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Really I just want to be able to do the web zips after the up b if needed. the web zip up was just wistful thinking.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Something went wrong here.  :srs: I did exactly what Ive been doing and it worked before. But the animations are messed up for his web zip down, web ball, and final smash. I re-downloaded everything including the common, the xml, and of course the spidey beta. I replaced the zelda.pac, replaced the shiek.pac, replaced my old common, and replaced the common_ef inside the common3. and I replaced everything else in the shiek folder. SDo0m, are all the links in the READ ME.txt updated for the new beta? because thats where I got the common, common3, and the xml
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

And Zero is being done next... awesome. I really can't wait. I don't know why, but I am just really bored in Link's moveset. Even in brawl-. I just ask you replicate that one awesome taunt on the dated one where there is a second zero that walks out of him (even though in the original it was still Link that walked out since zero wasn't properly vertexed at that point).

Anyway Spiderman is still looking good. What exactly will Maximum Spider be though? It sounds... maximum.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 17, 2011, 11:15:51 PM
And Zero is being done next... awesome. I really can't wait. I don't know why, but I am just really bored in Link's moveset. Even in brawl-. I just ask you replicate that one awesome taunt on the dated one where there is a second zero that walks out of him (even though in the original it was still Link that walked out since zero wasn't properly vertexed at that point).

Anyway Spiderman is still looking good. What exactly will Maximum Spider be though? It sounds... maximum.
here is the move and a nice combo vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t29KyCS2_7A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hey, SDoom, what was the name of that song that played in your showcase video on the City Final Destination?



I know you've probably already thought of this, but is it possible Spiderman cant have an animation for crawling up? Is there any character that can move up on a wall? I don't think so... maybe that means you can't assign an animation to that action?

Although I've never worked with PSA and don't know the first thing about it so...

Not trying to be nit picky, but the forward and down smashes both still feel blocky.
It FEELS like Spidy is very sluggish when doing the moves.

Aside from that and a few other things you already know about, spidy feels pretty much complete. I've probably played this psa 10+  hours a day since beta 1 dropped. My best character in vbrawl and brawl- is Fox, but my favorite was Sheik because she is a ninja and those are my favorite fighters. While Fox is still my best since I've used him since 64 Spider-Man if my ne favorite. The air game is great, he can chase he can evade and his combo potential is the brawl equivalent to MvC3 which is great.

Can't wait to see the airy final smash and hopefully some new grabs
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Beta 3 is awesome :3 I love the whole sliding maneuver. Feels very natural to Spidey's character. Will you be releasing another Beta after this? Or will it be the final pack?

Also, for anyone who's still working on recolors, do you think it'd be possible to get a cel-shaded/heavily inked Spidey like he appeared in Ultimate Spiderman? That'd be epic xD