SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47



Guess who FINALLY reached 2k downloads O-o;;

BTW: welcome back....again...lol



Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 06, 2011, 09:19:44 AM


I'll need to get back into the hacking groove again...

You know, you're lucky that cat is cute, cause I'd consider that trolling otherwise >_>
Hey, why not make a stage or something? ya know just a filler project.

Not all of us make godly epic hacks that instantly get 2k downloads in a day ya know...XD

welcome back Sdo0m  :af2:
i got over 9000 DownLoads (finaly i can use a meme from DBZ with vegeta to something :D)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 06, 2011, 12:04:18 PM
You know, you're lucky that cat is cute, cause I'd consider that trolling otherwise >_>
Hey, why not make a stage or something? ya know just a filler project.

Not all of us make godly epic hacks that instantly get 2k downloads in a day ya know...XD

Except I really don't need to do any filler projects.  And making a stage would probably take me longer than a PSA since I'd have to actually learn how to make one by looking at tutorials and stuff.  Not to mention I'd actually have to think of a good stage idea and have to think of some interesting layouts etc.  Making a stage would probably take longer than getting back into the groove of making another PSA.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 12:07:21 PM
welcome back Sdo0m  :af2:
i got over 9000 DownLoads (finaly i can use a meme from DBZ with vegeta to something :D)

I repeat:



Honestly, I can see your topic AND your sig AND the billions of posts you put everywhere.  You don't need to tell me ^-^  At least Naru doesn't have it in his sig.

Hey, Sdoom, you'll never guess who got a new avatar!
[/jokes]

So what do you think you are going to do next? Work on some project M stuff, minus-ize some psa's, or start on a totally new psa project? Or just chill for a little while. Chilling is always fun.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

That tears it, I'm definately making that kitty my new avy XD he's so damn cute and sarcastic it's hilarious.
And lol I'm only putting it in my sig if I ever reach something epic, like 50K downloads, I mean serieously.... Over nine thousand....vageta....old meme is old bro 8)

How about making some badass psa tutorials then >=D

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 06, 2011, 01:10:15 PM
That tears it, I'm definately making that kitty my new avy XD he's so damn cute and sarcastic it's hilarious.
And lol I'm only putting it in my sig if I ever reach something epic, like 50K downloads, I mean serieously.... Over nine thousand....vageta....old meme is old bro 8)

How about making some badass psa tutorials then >=D

He just arrived and you're already requesting stuff.  :>.>palm:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 06, 2011, 01:10:15 PMThat tears it, I'm definately making that kitty my new avy XD he's so damn cute and sarcastic it's hilarious. And lol I'm only putting it in my sig if I ever reach something epic, like 50K downloads, I mean serieously.... Over nine thousand....Vegeta....old meme is old bro 8) How about making some badass psa tutorials then >=D
Fixed
DBZ meme + over 9000 Downloads + DBZ fanboy
so only one meme to use  :af2: no matter it is old or new
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@ Weenie: *facepalm*
Um I hate to break up your little trollfest, but I'm only suggesting stuff, if I was REQUESTING stuff, I would've mentioned/suggested a spasific topic for said tutorials...pay attention to the post. Is there a certain topic I mentioned for said tutorials to cover? Nope? Okay then, I guess it's just a suggestion...

@ MarioDK: like I really care how vegitable boy's name is spelled, since I havent watched DBZ in forever XD Still....it's an old meme, it's even more over used than some urban legends...

SD: Maybe you could revamp the shadow psa?
[/jokes]

Welcome back.

Also, you could do another PSA showcase of something you found interesting. (Maybe to get you into the mood of making something as great or something like that.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yo sDo0m welcome back man, how was camp?

@Weenie, NZM, MarioDk and stuff: Stop with the requesting, suggesting and talk about it. He just got back and this is just casting garbage into his thread, so i ask you to stop before it gets out of hand. Thank you.