SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

August 29, 2011, 11:51:21 PM #4785 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:52:44 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
@KidTeeCT

Nope.  I scrapped it straight away.  Beyond's Wolverine is odd to animate since parts of his body don't fit exactly to the bone structure.  

@Sdoom
Ok it's cool I just wanted to know


I cant watch it o.o
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 30, 2011, 06:35:20 PM
I cant watch it o.o

Neither could I strangely.  But the weird thing is that some people could, hence why I put this here.  I'm reuploading it now to see if it works this time...

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 30, 2011, 06:35:20 PM
I cant watch it o.o
It's still processing on my end :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



that is 110% epic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 30, 2011, 06:37:43 PM
Yeah, I just decided to delete that vid and reupload it, so in the mean time...

[spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJegGuwr45M
That would make an epic victory pose :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 30, 2011, 06:42:32 PM
Okay, this is the vid that I was trying to show.  Same thing, but ingame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrqktJLOsbU
The music is PERFECT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 30, 2011, 07:16:21 PM #4796 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:17:22 PM by Royal_Blade
at 0:36 there's one frame off... Seem's rotation is off.

But... only in slow motion is it noticeable... hmm...

Awesome animation overall! It's really well done!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 30, 2011, 07:16:21 PM
at 0:36 there's one frame off... Seem's rotation is off.

But... only in slow motion is it noticeable... hmm...

Awesome animation overall! It's really well done!

Trust me, I know.  As you said, it's only noticeable at certain speeds (and that kind of thing happens with quite a few Brawl animations). 

The reason for this is because of how I did the Hip rotation.  Between frames 351 and 355, there is some drastic rotation on the X and Z axis.  Here's what the values are roughly in Brawlbox:

Frame 351:
X Axis - 479
Z Axis - 171

Frame 352:
X Axis - 480
Z Axis - 176

Frame 353 (huge change):
X Axis - 662
Z Axis - 171

Frame 354 (another huge change):
X Axis - 303
Z Axis - 2

Frame 355 (another huge change):
X Axis - 128
Z Axis - 172

I did this deliberately mind.  It made animating the later frames A LOT easier.  But just so you know, the reason why this happens is because of how Brawl slows stuff down in game.  Whereas Brawlbox just increases the gap between frame transitions (and as a result the slower it gets, the choppier it gets), Brawl itself actually creates frames inbetween each frame so that the animation is longer.  It follows a realistic interpolation path, but because of these drastic changes in rotation on the two separate axis, the interpolation gets all screwy and he rotates.  Again, this is only noticeable at some altered speeds.

...Hope that made any sense...

Wow, must be a lot of frames and for sure hard work. Great job, SDo0m!
One of your best custom animations for sure. :happy:

You're not the king for nothing. :vyse: