SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Quote from: Hooded Man on September 29, 2011, 11:46:26 PM
I've actually known of them for quite a long while.

Sirkura is zigheart's friend, they've worked on hacks zigheart's made and she decided to make an account not too long ago.

frostymm's been on here as long as you.

The fact you've not heard of them doesn't means SDo0m's choice is illogical. :>.>:

Well, now I know them.
It's just a bit disheartening, imo, that I'm the only one on the "maybe" list.
I'm just going to drop it. But now that I think of it this sounds pretty dumb and I should've discontinued it from th beginning. It's just one PSA and not even the final version, but a test. Am I sounding self-centered?
-.-

I thought I made myself clear about this.

This is JUST A PLAYTEST DEMO DESIGNED FOR FEEDBACK PURPOSES.  I've said twice already that I made my decisions based on the feedback I'VE seen people give on stuff.  It had nothing to do with how I feel about any of you here and it's silly if any of you take offence or are unhappy about it.

As I also said before, you'll all be able to play him eventually.  Just be patient and remember that this is probably the fastest I've worked on a full PSA before.  I've been working on it for only about 2 weeks. 

We love you too Silent. :3

I am the Meta-Wave! D:

I HAVE SPOKEN! D< *disappears within cape*


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 30, 2011, 05:32:31 AM
I thought I made myself clear about this.

This is JUST A PLAYTEST DEMO DESIGNED FOR FEEDBACK PURPOSES.  I've said twice already that I made my decisions based on the feedback I'VE seen people give on stuff.  It had nothing to do with how I feel about any of you here and it's silly if any of you take offence or are unhappy about it.

As I also said before, you'll all be able to play him eventually.  Just be patient and remember that this is probably the fastest I've worked on a full PSA before.  I've been working on it for only about 2 weeks. 
That was not the intention of my post. I was admitting that I have been a jerk to you for a while.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 30, 2011, 03:51:25 PM
That was not the intention of my post. I was admitting that I have been a jerk to you for a while.

Well that post was merely a general announcement.   

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 30, 2011, 04:40:02 PM
Well that post was merely a general announcement.   
Ah. I see. Sorry for my confusion.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


OMG!!!! that looks amazing. and my i ask what stage is that????

it's all so amazing and full of wonder.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I. Love. That. Waiting. Pose.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That wait animation is so weird. Probably because I don't know the character.

But it's still strange to see on someone so... pink. XD

I'm loving how the whole on-hit thingy thang is turning out as well. Looks like it'll be a fun PSA to play with.


The music is Hawkeye's Theme from UMvC3, if you guys didn't know.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


at first i was like " where is my kamehameha"?

but then i saw you doing those combos with the OHC and then i was like "oh [censored] i cant wait to have that" :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


his wait animation looks a bit weird... still a bit sloppy and too fast.
his walk speed and animation dont rly fit...
same for his run

that tilt where his arm goes up, looks a bit blocky, like the only thing really in motion is his arm...


and im too sleepy to see the whole thing, tomorrow i'll continue with this video-related feedback ^^