Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1807762 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5430 on: October 21, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »

By 1st version I meant the 0.1 Beta I have used brawlbox 0.63 to insert css and battle portraits before, but thats all worked fine up to this point. Although I have not used any portraits for kid buu yet. All i've done was remove my lucario folder and added the one from the downloaded file. I wouldn't assume anything (like you said) was wrong with the actual hack. Simply because all of your hacks have been flawlessly amazing thus far. I probably have misplaced something.
    ohh you mean my mini PSA i made for kid buu?
    anyway i am about to delete that one since Sdo0m made a MUCH!! better PSA for him
    « Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:55:20 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5431 on: October 21, 2011, 05:04:51 PM »

Kid Buu v1.5 released Wink

Includes:

- Brand new retextures!  Hatchiyack and Cell by me, Frieza by Velen and Black and White by SmashClash
    - Brand new interface hacks to go with the new retextures
    - A couple of small PSA tweaks
    - A Brawl Minus version!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVyXnegrLBQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVyXnegrLBQ</a>

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #5432 on: October 21, 2011, 05:32:11 PM »

Kid Buu v1.5 released Wink

Includes:

- Brand new retextures!  Hatchiyack and Cell by me, Frieza by Velen and Black and White by SmashClash
    - Brand new interface hacks to go with the new retextures
    - A couple of small PSA tweaks
    - A Brawl Minus version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVyXnegrLBQ

Reel Steel is pretty good

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5433 on: October 21, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »

1. Awesome Cheesy
    2. Is this the Final Release ?

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5434 on: October 21, 2011, 08:23:03 PM »

This is very awesome ^3^ Love the fixes, he doesn't freeze against anyone now Smiley

He does however have a tiny glitch where if he gets hit into the air and you use the down B immediately after, he keeps the momentum and does a massive super jump into the atmosphere. He doesn't ko himself, so it is not too bad. You just have to keep on using down air to get back down from space  Tongue

That glitch has only happened against captain falcon but like I said, not too bad of a glitch.  Wink

One other quip, that I think hardly has anything to do with buu's moveset. Apparently KTH's Knuckles vertex makes prince "whatever his name is" from Kirby's epic yarn's polygons explode upon being up grabbed (epic up grab btw). It is probably the Knuckles vertex... *goes and checks*

EDIT: yeah, it was the prince costume. Kirby's other costumes don't explode so it must be due to whatever base vertex the prince was created with  Tongue

Anyway, great work so far. I can't wait to see what other tweaks you add to this amazing moveset.  Wink

EDIT2: another issue. Game freezes when Snake uses his Side B at the same time that Kid Buu uses up B. I'll check some more just to make sure it isn't just a fluke. I was playing it for quite some time. Other factors may include Beyond's Balthier or Zancario texture but those don't seem to be the issue...
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:42:38 AM by Christian_CAO » Logged

^3^

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5435 on: October 21, 2011, 08:54:09 PM »

I had the tribal white ready for you D: I just had no time to upload T-T

Kaaoeyi
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5436 on: October 22, 2011, 02:35:37 AM »

I find using this Psa with the Chaos 0 vertex to be quite fun, it fits him perfectly:

Chaos 0 -  squishy, stretchy, evil
    Kid Buu  -  squishy, stretchy, evil

The animations are what really makes him
    feel like you're really playing as him.
    love it!
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 04:31:53 AM by Kaaoeyi » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5437 on: October 22, 2011, 02:47:03 AM »

This is very awesome ^3^ Love the fixes, he doesn't freeze against anyone now Smiley

He does however have a tiny glitch where if he gets hit into the air and you use the down B immediately after, he keeps the momentum and does a massive super jump into the atmosphere. He doesn't ko himself, so it is not too bad. You just have to keep on using down air to get back down from space  Tongue

That glitch has only happened against captain falcon but like I said, not too bad of a glitch.  Wink [/quote]

I've experienced this glitch too, but it was only once.  It's a minor glitch I can't really fix, and it doesn't affect too much.

EDIT2: another issue. Game freezes when Snake uses his Side B at the same time that Kid Buu uses up B. I'll check some more just to make sure it isn't just a fluke. I was playing it for quite some time. Other factors may include Beyond's Balthier or Zancario texture but those don't seem to be the issue...

Ugh.  Another stupid nonsensical freeze that makes no sense.  Why does this kind of crap only happen with my PSAs XD  How many times did this happen?  Sometimes, these kinds of glitches only occur once or twice there's nothing you can do about it.  Did it occur everytime or just once?

Anyway, great work so far. I can't wait to see what other tweaks you add to this amazing moveset.  Wink

Probably won't be making many more tweaks.  There's nothing I can really (or to phrase it better, want to) add.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5438 on: October 22, 2011, 08:29:43 AM »

The glitches are the government trying to keep your smexiness down. I'm going to send you the tribal Buu to see if you like it k?

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5439 on: October 22, 2011, 09:03:59 AM »

Ugh.  Another stupid nonsensical freeze that makes no sense.  Why does this kind of crap only happen with my PSAs XD  How many times did this happen?  Sometimes, these kinds of glitches only occur once or twice there's nothing you can do about it.  Did it occur everytime or just once?

---
    Just finished testing with each costume for Lucario and Snake on each stage that I have... it is a completely random freeze, and hasn't happened once during these tests.  Wink

... though, I have encountered strange freezes when Kid Buu is in an idle situation. Like when he is on the edge about to use his ledge attack and Marth attacks with neutral B at the same time or when I use instant transmission and once I reappear and Toon Link uses his up B. Or when I ko Dk at the animal crossing stage and I am in the air; the game freezes right before DK comes back...

It seems like freezing happens more often when other moves interrupt Kid Buu's. I've had it do this about three times, all fairly early into game play.

The freezes seem to have allot to do with kid buu being in the air  but the last ledge attack freeze kind of threw that hypothesis out the window... Although...

It feels like there is some conflicting coding since I noticed it usually happens when I press more than one button since my hands are too big for my controller or I slip a button press while in the air.

The ledge freeze happened when I pressed the jump button and attack button at the same time while on the edge and since the jump animation happens before an attack animation Buu is technically in the air for a brief amount of time...

I wouldn't worry about it, I don't want you going out of your way to fix something that might not even be broken. It would be way too much trouble to have to check every sub-action, and you've done such an amazing job with this moveset, that I feel it is almost criminal for me to keep on bringing up petty freezing issues.  Embarrassed
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 10:25:42 AM by Christian_CAO » Logged

^3^

HaloedHero
    Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector >9000 Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5440 on: October 22, 2011, 03:09:42 PM »

Just wanted to stop by to let you know how much I like the final product. I'm not really one for Anime characters in smash, but my lack of interest in any pokemon beyond 151 leaves me finding it hard NOT to replace Lucario with Kid Buu. Good work.

There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5441 on: October 23, 2011, 06:56:29 AM »

your Buu moveset is so effing awesome. & i like your voice. btw what version of Robz' stage was that? you make those platforms move?

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5442 on: October 23, 2011, 07:04:59 AM »

You shouldn't feel bad for reporting this stuff though Christian_CAO, freezing is a pretty big issue in any Brawl related hack, hopefully these bugs are fixable.

And Wasabi_Skillz, the version of Dracula's Castle in SDo0m's videos... Is the Project: Melee version, they took his stage, and altered it... Honestly, I'd love to have that version.
    XD

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5443 on: October 23, 2011, 09:47:33 AM »

They're probably unfixable.  Why?  Because they're random and not recurring and as a result I can't properly diagnose what's causing them.  As I said before, it's definitely not file size, since I've had it work fine at much higher file sizes.
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:55:20 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5444 on: October 23, 2011, 09:53:42 AM »

They're probably unfixable.  Why?  Because they're random and not recurring and as a result I can't properly diagnose what's causing them.  As I said before, it's definitely not file size, since I've had it work fine at much higher file sizes.
    Fixed that for you. xD

I could try to recreate the fixes and upload a video, so you MIGHT get an idea or something, if you'd want me to.

Pages:  1 ... 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: