Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788311 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5805 on: January 01, 2012, 07:09:51 AM »

For the NB: I would like to know how to replicate Dins Fire, but also allow a rapid-fire shot too. The idea is that you can either make a long ranged controlled shot (like Dins Fire) or fire a rapid shot by tapping B.

The Down B is more of a need for a good animation. It'll basically be a moderately sized hitbox underneath Krystal (over zelda) with the bury flag.

Up B I'm hoping to be like fox's (multidirectional ) but travel about as far as Zelda's old up B.

I also need to know how to modify Nayru's love (The actual artical and texture not the move itself) so I can make it look like the shield in the game, and use that in place of the normal shielding graphic.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #5806 on: January 01, 2012, 07:51:51 AM »

For the NB: I would like to know how to replicate Dins Fire, but also allow a rapid-fire shot too. The idea is that you can either make a long ranged controlled shot (like Dins Fire) or fire a rapid shot by tapping B.

The Down B is more of a need for a good animation. It'll basically be a moderately sized hitbox underneath Krystal (over zelda) with the bury flag.

Up B I'm hoping to be like fox's (multidirectional ) but travel about as far as Zelda's old up B.

I also need to know how to modify Nayru's love (The actual artical and texture not the move itself) so I can make it look like the shield in the game, and use that in place of the normal shielding graphic.

1) I believe DivineOverlord has the most experience in replicating that kind of thing (the Zelda's Din Fire).  He did it for Sephiroth and a number of his other PSAs.  I'll have a look at it further, but here's how you'll in general want to structure the special:

Have a Start animation (decent amount of frames, say 15 maybe?)
    An animation for the "rapid fire" shot
    An animation for controlling the shot
    An animation for ending the controllable shot

In Action 112 put this:

Change Action: 117 Requirement Button Not Pressed
    Additional Requirement: Animation End
    Change Action: 118 Requirement Button Pressed
    If On Ground:
       Set Air/Ground: 6
       Set Edge/Slide: 2
       Change Subaction: SpecialNStart
    Else
       Set Air/Ground: A
       Set Edge/Slide: 5
       Change Subaction: SpecialAirNStart
    End If

In Action 117 (the rapid fire one) put this:

Change Action 0 Requirement On Ground
    Change Action E Requirement In Air
    If On Ground:
       Set Air/Ground: 6
       Set Edge/Slide: 2
       Change Subaction: SpecialNShot
    Else
       Set Air/Ground: A
       Set Edge/Slide: 5
       Change Subaction: SpecialAirNShot
    End If

For Action 118 stuff, talk to Divine.  If he doesn't reply come back to me and I'll have another look.

2) Sounds simple, but what is it going to represent?

3) Zelda's Up B already is omnidirectional...

As for Nayru's love, it's a graphic effect.  Just go into Zelda's FitZelda.pac in Brawlbox and replace the model and textures.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #5807 on: January 01, 2012, 09:01:59 AM »

The down B will Represent the Ground Quake (starfox adventures) Staff Rocket Boost for the Up B (also starfox adventures) and The Fire and Ice blasters for the neutral and Side B respectively. (also from starfox adventures) They'll all be animated the same way they are in-game, just performed by Krystal rather than fox.

The final smash will be my version of Mega Quake, or maybe the Gate Portal, but I dunno *shrug*

Thankfully I own the game myself ^+^ so video research for animation will be pretty easy Smiley
    I'm hoping to recreate the moves in starfox adventures over zelda with an import of Krystal using the staff instead of fox. Though there will be some original moves in there anyway, since it's her staff in the first place ^+^

I'm hoping to make the graphics for the moves like they are in-game too. I'll have to copy that post of yours to a word document. Since it'll be a while before I actually start the psa part XP

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5808 on: January 01, 2012, 10:23:33 AM »

For the down-B maybe you can do something relate to the damage... Like if you doing 50% damage and then going into ex mode you can inflict the double of that damage (100%) and after that you turn back to normal cloud. So the more you wait, the more you can stay into special mode. And with the limit break state can be like:
    -Ex Mode= Triple of the damage inflict in normal mode
    -Limit Break mode= Double of the damage in Ex Mode
    So if you want to going and stay in limit mode you have to do a lot of damage before, so you can stay in ex mode enough to accumulate damage for the next trasformation.

P.s.: Sorry if it sounds a little messed up, but more of my ideas are like that XD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5809 on: January 01, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »

The down B will Represent the Ground Quake (starfox adventures) Staff Rocket Boost for the Up B (also starfox adventures) and The Fire and Ice blasters for the neutral and Side B respectively. (also from starfox adventures) They'll all be animated the same way they are in-game, just performed by Krystal rather than fox.

The final smash will be my version of Mega Quake, or maybe the Gate Portal, but I dunno *shrug*

Thankfully I own the game myself ^+^ so video research for animation will be pretty easy Smiley
    I'm hoping to recreate the moves in starfox adventures over zelda with an import of Krystal using the staff instead of fox. Though there will be some original moves in there anyway, since it's her staff in the first place ^+^

I'm hoping to make the graphics for the moves like they are in-game too. I'll have to copy that post of yours to a word document. Since it'll be a while before I actually start the psa part XP

Lol, well best of luck when you get round to doing it.

For the down-B maybe you can do something relate to the damage... Like if you doing 50% damage and then going into ex mode you can inflict the double of that damage (100%) and after that you turn back to normal cloud. So the more you wait, the more you can stay into special mode. And with the limit break state can be like:
    -Ex Mode= Triple of the damage inflict in normal mode
    -Limit Break mode= Double of the damage in Ex Mode
    So if you want to going and stay in limit mode you have to do a lot of damage before, so you can stay in ex mode enough to accumulate damage for the next trasformation.

P.s.: Sorry if it sounds a little messed up, but more of my ideas are like that XD

Ah I see what you mean.  That doesn't sound too bad actually.  However, I want the user to be rewarded by being careful in the forms, whilst recklessness makes you lose them quicker.  That and whilst I understand the idea and think it's pretty good, it would be rather complex to pull off (possible, just complicated).

-----------

Now, guess who gets a new written moveset Awesome Face

Vegeta

The ruthless Saiyan Prince Vegeta has come to kick some ass in Brawl.  Vegeta is a rather technical character, utilising a variety of tools to approach and deal damage, similar to Falco minus the chain grab.  Carefully executed combos, tech chases and a versatile projectile.  To top that all off, upon dealing damage throughout the fight you can gain access the super move, Galick Gun by pressing B+A.  Oh and did I mention that there's SSJ mode FS and a scouter taunt too?

STATS

Character Over - Wolf
    Size - 5.5/10 Kinda average.  Vegeta's a bit of a midget though...
    Running Speed - 6/10 Moderate running speed.  Similar to Falco
    Air Speed - 4/10 Sub par air speed
    Combo Speed - 8/10 His combos take care and skill to execute, but when you can you can string together some awesome stuff
    Priority - 6.5/10 Some moves with good priority, others with bad.  Learning when and where to use his attacks is key.
    Jump Height - 6/10 Mid height jumps.  He has similar air mobility to Fox and Falco, lower jumps but a much better Up B to compensate.
    Power - 6/10 A couple of solid kill moves, but overall meh power.
    Weight - 84 (Lightweight)

MOVESET

AAA Combo - Two punches followed by rapid back roundhouse kicks.  Works like Fox's AAA combo.  2+3+1% for each follow up kick

F Tilt - A quick and solid side kick.  Very standard.  9%

U Tilt - An upward kick where Vegeta pushes his leg up.  Fast and decent vertical reach.  Good for juggling.  7%

D Tilt - A rather slowish sweep kick that hits the foe upwards with decent knockback.  Strongest tilt.  11%

Dash Attack - A rushing elbow attack.  Small hitbox, but comes out fast and lasts for fairly long.  10%

F Smash - A forward lunging knee attack.  Comes out fairly quickly and lunges forward quite far.  Decent knockback and damage.  Fairly small hitbox.  Overall quite well rounded smash.  15-20%

U Smash - A double upward kick.  Fast and powerful like Fox's U Smash, but piss poor horizontal range.  Good vertical reach though.  17-23%

D Smash - Vegeta punches the ground and creates two bursts of energy either side of him.  Great horizontal reach, decent base knockback but mediocre damage and low kill potential.  13-17%

N Air - A series of three kicks.  Think kinda like Snake's N Air but with only three kicks.  Quite a bit of end and landing lag.  4+4+5%

F Air - A lunging headbutt.  Single fairly strong hit with a mid sized hitbox.  Mid speed, good knockback.  11%

B Air - A backward reverse roundhouse kick.  Somewhat like Fox's but weaker and faster.  Much like Wolf's B Air, good for approach and pressure.  10%

U Air - A scissor kick.  Basically a faster aerial version of Wolf's U Smash (or Sonic's U Air).  9%

D Air - A double fisted hammer attack.  Guaranteed meteor smash, but quite hard to land (much like Wolf's D Air).  Comes out a bit faster than Wolf's D Air too, but is weaker.  11%

Neutral B: Ki Blast - Vegeta's main projectile.  Moves fairly quickly and can be shot two at a time on the ground.  They can be fired a little faster in the air.  Similar to Falco's blaster in effectiveness.  2% each blast

Side B: Spirit Breaking Cannon - Vegeta rushes forward similarly to how Falcon does for his Side B.  If he connects with the opponent, he'll punch them then uppercut them.  After the uppercut he'll kick them in the stomach (if you choose to press B) then finally elbow the foe downwards if you press B again.  In the air, he doesn't do the uppercut after landing the punch.  You can choose not to do the follow ups for some interesting mix-ups.  2+3+3+4% on ground, 4+3+4% in the air.

Up B: Flight - Vegeta initiates a flight mode that lasts for just under two seconds.  Not as strong as Pit's Flight mode, but it can be interrupted by aerials or an air dodge and it doesn't make him go into helpless fall afterwards (though he can't use specials after using it).  0%

Down B: Explosive Wave - This is another important tool for Vegeta.  It's a quick small burst of energy that surrounds Vegeta that lasts a good amount of time.  However, the main thing about this attack is that it can be jump cancelled, allowing it to work kinda like Fox's and Falco's Melee Shines (without the Waveshine).  6%

Pummel - Same as Wolf's

F Throw - A series of fast punches followed by a headbutt.  10%

B Throw - A backward overhead throw that slams the foe into the ground and up.  6%

U Throw - An upward knee attack to launch the foe upwards at an angle.  8%

D Throw - Vegeta throws the foe down then leaps on them with his knees.  Think Ike's D Throw, but instead of landing with his feet he lands with his knees.  8%

B+A Special: Galick Gun - Once Vegeta deals 69% (hehehe) his hands gain a purple glow and he is able to release the Galick Gun.  This is a large powerful beam attack that comes out very slowly but deals high damage and has great reach and power.  20%

Final Smash: Super Saiyan - Vegeta transforms into his Super Saiyan mode.  He gains a speed and power increase on all his moves as well as powered up specials and heavy armour on his smashes:

Neutral B (SSJ): Super Blast Volley - Same as his normal Neutral B, but much faster and can be shot up to 7 at a time.  2% each shot

Side B (SSJ): Big Bang Breaking Cannon - Same as his normal Side B, except with one more press of B at the end he can teleport and fire his Big Bang Attack at the foe.  Big Bang Attack deals an additional 12%

Up B (SSJ): Super Flight - The same only it lasts for twice as long.  0%

Down B (SSJ): Super Explosive Wave - Again the same, but larger, stronger and can also be dash cancelled but has more endlag.  11%

B+A Special (SSJ): Final Flash - Vegeta unleashes his ultimate wave of destruction, the Final Flash.  Think Galick Gun, but bigger, better, slower startup but even stronger.  Terminates the SSJ form upon use.  45%

And of course, he will have is famed "Over 9000" as a taunt.

Master Penis
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5810 on: January 01, 2012, 03:41:59 PM »

Dang SDoom, seeing this moveset in writing is making me so excited, I can't wait to play as him. Just a question though, will the SSJ mode work like Samus' where you don't go back to normal untill you get the Smash Ball again, or does it deactivate after death?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5811 on: January 01, 2012, 03:45:22 PM »

Dang SDoom, seeing this moveset in writing is making me so excited, I can't wait to play as him. Just a question though, will the SSJ mode work like Samus' where you don't go back to normal untill you get the Smash Ball again, or does it deactivate after death?

At death or after a certain amount of time

Master Penis
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5812 on: January 01, 2012, 03:48:34 PM »

Oh okay, do you have any time at which you plan on releasing this, or is it just something your just thinking about doing in the future?

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5813 on: January 01, 2012, 03:49:20 PM »

interesting moveset if you dont mind me asking where would he fall in terms of order of your projects?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5814 on: January 01, 2012, 03:49:48 PM »

Oh okay, do you have any time at which you plan on releasing this, or is it just something your just thinking about doing in the future?

Unless a hack is about 90% done, I can never know when I'll release something.  Literally all I've done is started a couple of animations.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5815 on: January 01, 2012, 04:01:38 PM »

Okay.

Where will Vegeta fit in the PSA To-Do List?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5816 on: January 01, 2012, 04:04:56 PM »

so you is really going to make vegeta moveset?
    like to do colab. with me for him? Cheesy if not i just get back to work on Naruto revamp/Gotenks and cancel my work on vegeta
    also recolours for vegeta can be like this:

normal: cell saga
    red: cell saga in red
    green: cell saga in green
    blue: buu saga( a import iwill make out of beyond´s vegeta soon as soon someone send me vegeta already rigged in 3ds max)
    non team alt. outfits: Saiyan saga (yeah i know SSJ mode for saiyan saga but anyway it will be awesome for a alt. outfit still)
    and last one idk maybe a custom model so he looks like he was at GT  with SSJ4 for FS eyes/SSJ mode for this PSA

i can also get you a scouter model for his taunt Cheesy

At death or after a certain amount of time
    that with time limit on a mode i had tried back then with Goku´s kaioken it dont worked Sad
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:19:08 PM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5817 on: January 01, 2012, 04:13:48 PM »

Well you had the same idea as me for the SSJ mode but wrote his moveset 10 times better can't wait till you start works on him broski

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5818 on: January 01, 2012, 04:19:36 PM »

Okay.

Where will Vegeta fit in the PSA To-Do List?

Tis a secret.

so you is really going to make vegeta moveset?
    like to do colab. with me for him? Cheesy if not i just get back to work on Naruto revamp/Gotenks and cancel my work on vegeta
    also recolours for vegeta can be like this:

normal: cell saga
    red: cell saga in red
    green: cell saga in green
    blue: buu saga( a import iwill make out of beyond´s vegeta soon as soon someone send me vegeta already rigged in 3ds max)
    non team alt. outfits: Saiyan saga (yeah i know SSJ mode for saiyan saga but anyway it will be awesome for a alt. outfit still)
    and last one idk maybe a custom model so he looks like he was at GT

i can also get you a scouter model for his taunt Cheesy
    that with time limit on a mode i had tried back then with Goku´s kaioken it dont worked Sad

Sure thing bro.  You did such a great job getting models for Goku, you would be great here.  As for time limit, I really mean "attack limit" the same way my Cloud's Final Smash depletes with each attack.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5819 on: January 01, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »

i see just like goku and ichigo in ssf2

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Pages:  1 ... 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: