SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Discord on February 24, 2012, 06:32:01 PM
I'm not sure. I think he said that he wanted to make a Zero PSA a while ago.

And besides, I'm still leaving X to you anyway

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 24, 2012, 05:01:05 AM
Btw SDoom, simply generating article one doesn't do anything... I think that it's because Link's arrows are different. It'll probably be somewhere in the Neutral Special action tab under all that mess of cases...
Putting it here because I need help with it.

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to get him to move off the ground with the transN bone during a dash attack/up smash. Does it require an RA variable?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 24, 2012, 06:53:00 PM
Putting it here because I need help with it.

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to get him to move off the ground with the transN bone during a dash attack/up smash. Does it require an RA variable?

Sorry, forgot to say you also need include Article Event 02: 0-1 as well as the Generate Article: 1.  That should work.

As far as lifting off the ground, depends on what you mean and how high you want.  If you mean off the ground and into the air then I'm not sure.  If you mean him doing like a little hop to get off the ground, just use the HipN bone.

Quote from: Discord on February 24, 2012, 06:32:01 PM
I'm not sure. I think he said that he wanted to make a Zero PSA a while ago.
Besides, I nearly forgot you still want to do X once Beyond gets to that rig which will be ported over TLink in the future..

I got a freeze at the time that I hit the other character. Which was at the frame where it should've did something. No projectile came out...

Here's my code: (Both action and subaction for the Neutral Special)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Out of curiosity, why are you using RA Bit [5] in the Action tab?  It should be RA Bit [16].  That's the variable that's always used for pass frame subaction transitions.

I used from someone else's. The pass frame works fine.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

He said there wasn't any tricky sneaky loopholes so It can't be anyone from the megaman series because all of them arent 100% robots. They're basically cyborgs
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on February 25, 2012, 12:00:00 AM
He said there wasn't any tricky sneaky loopholes so It can't be anyone from the megaman series because all of them arent 100% robots. They're basically cyborgs

arent they digital characters, like digimon? xDDD

u gonna make a transformer??

Quote from: jokekid on February 25, 2012, 01:27:39 AM
arent they digital characters, like digimon? xDDD

u gonna make a transformer??
I don't get what you mean by any of that. lol, ¿elaborate por favor?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I know what the super secret PSA is :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Servbot. If it is, I'll put twilight sparkle in fluttershy's shed.

March 11, 2012, 12:36:14 PM #6462 Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:53:58 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Alrighty temp host!  So yeah, if you haven't been following the happenings on LST, I'm doing Metal Sonic.  Here's the moveset (with updated throws):



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also here's a preview vid:

Metal Sonic PSA - Early Animation Preview

The animation is pretty cool, i see you put a easter eggs from Sonic movie.
And Metal Sonic will be over who?

Quote from: KTH on March 11, 2012, 02:37:11 PM
The animation is pretty cool, i see you put a easter eggs from Sonic movie.
And Metal Sonic will be over who?
remember Sdo0m never do model ports so it will be ove Wolf
but i do them and i will port him over fox then its done and i got time for it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later