SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Well it seems someone reported the message I posted.... I just want to make it clear, since the Moderation Link in the warning I got is down, that I was joking.... I didn't mean for my comment to come off as insulting...... I understand it's not too easy to convey a joke when all you have is text, and no tone of voice or facial expressions...

So SDo0m, based on your response, I assume you got the joke... and if you didn't, then I apologise because it REALLY wasn't supposed to be an insult.

And if it was someone else or several people who reported me, then I implore you to reread my message, because I thought I did a decent job of making it clear that the last line of my message was a joke.
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Quote from: The Following on March 22, 2012, 12:49:09 AM
Well it seems someone reported the message I posted.... I just want to make it clear, since the Moderation Link in the warning I got is down, that I was joking.... I didn't mean for my comment to come off as insulting...... I understand it's not too easy to convey a joke when all you have is text, and no tone of voice or facial expressions...

So SDo0m, based on your response, I assume you got the joke... and if you didn't, then I apologise because it REALLY wasn't supposed to be an insult.

And if it was someone else or several people who reported me, then I implore you to reread my message, because I thought I did a decent job of making it clear that the last line of my message was a joke.
Relax, we all got the joke, it was just a little inconvenience by someone. <_<'

Quote from: Albafika on March 22, 2012, 12:53:07 AM
Relax, we all got the joke, it was just a little inconvenience by someone. <_<'

Then I'm glad... Also my warning lvl was reduced, so that's awesome.... But just to be safe, I'll adjust my sense of humour here so as not to inadvertently offend someone... I like this board, so I'd rather not be kicked from it.
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Quote from: The Following on March 22, 2012, 12:57:14 AM
Then I'm glad... Also my warning lvl was reduced, so that's awesome.... But just to be safe, I'll adjust my sense of humour here so as not to inadvertently offend someone... I like this board, so I'd rather not be kicked from it.
Nah, don't worry about it. You were warned because you censor bypassed. Just... Next time you use a word like "[censored]", say it without censoring it yourself.

March 22, 2012, 01:00:55 AM #6545 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 01:02:18 AM by Kagemaru
Yeah dude, you'll be fine as long as you're not going out of your way to slander people...

This is a pretty civil forum space... I've been here for a while and the most outrageous thing I've seen is when KJP went ape**** over someone saying SDoom had the best hacks on the site. And he's a moderator...

So I wouldn't sweat a report to much tbh.

That said...

does anyone know if Wolf is portable over any other characters besides Fox and Falco?


Edit: didn't know you could get warned for self censoring... *fixes*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 22, 2012, 01:00:55 AM
Yeah dude, you'll be fine as long as you're not going out of your way to slander people...

This is a pretty civil forum space... I've been here for a while and the most outrageous thing I've seen is when KJP went ape**** over someone saying SDoom had the best hacks on the site. And he's a moderator...

So I wouldn't sweat a report to much tbh.

That said...

does anyone know if Wolf is portable over any other characters besides Fox and Falco?


Edit: didn't know you could get warned for self censoring... *fixes*
Eh, this pretty much explains it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67.msg611422#msg611422

Can I get some opinions on this, please?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42649.0

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey guyz I releazed Vegina :3



Major thanks to MarioDk for all his PSA work on this and to Beyond for the model.

Hope you enjoy



Dat link is [censored]ed up LMAO
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 06:15:42 PM
Hey guyz I releazed Vegina :3



Major thanks to murrioDk fur all his PSA work on this and to Beyond fur the model.

Hope you enjoy

Gimme ur opinion on me link~!!

*HISS!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2012, 06:20:37 PM
Dat link is [hiss!]ed up LMAO

How odd.  Well, the link is in Brawlvault anyway.  You could check directly there

Quote from: BeastmanEXE on April 01, 2012, 06:22:06 PM
Gimme ur opinion on me link~!!

*HISS!*

Like the normals, not the specials

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 06:24:31 PM
How odd.  Well, the link is in Brawlvault anyway.  You could check directly there

It's this April Fool's Day filter to turn certain words into cat words.

It's annoying, IMO.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]