SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Damn...


It's like love at first sight...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

It was a hard time picking which option to vote for... I think the 69 did it for me :)

Word cannot express...

how badass that is...

#jealous

:happy:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

dude is that deadpool? If he has two swords he must be cool! And a gun right? Nice job with the animations, it's the best custom animation that I've seen because a lot are too choppy or too quick to fit the attack. Good job it's funny.
"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0


how's it going? any progress?
or u been slacking? :>.>:

Quote from: jokekid on July 06, 2012, 08:09:52 AM
how's it going? any progress?
or u been slacking? :>.>:

I've had more important things going on

Quote from: jokekid on July 06, 2012, 08:09:52 AM
how's it going? any progress?
or u been slacking? :>.>:
Actually, slacking off is making Brawl Hacks which adds nothing to a person's development in the real world.

Quote from: Albafika on July 06, 2012, 02:45:03 PM
Actually, slacking off is making Brawl Hacks which adds nothing to a person's development in the real world.
Well, it does help improve someone's skills per say for who wants to be a game developer when they are older. But, yes, we aren't paid to do this.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 06, 2012, 02:46:54 PM
Well, it does help improve someone's skills per say for who wants to be a game developer when they are older. But, yes, we aren't paid to do this.
That's minimal. What we are doing is editting attributes of the coding shown to us user-friendly.

The ones that have improved skills are PhantomWings, Dantarion, BlackJax, and the likes.

And we aren't paid to study either, but that helps for the future. This doesn't.

Quote from: Albafika on July 06, 2012, 02:50:25 PM
That's minimal. What we are doing is editting attributes of the coding shown to us user-friendly.

The ones that have improved skills are PhantomWings, Dantarion, BlackJax, and the likes.

And we aren't paid to study either, but that helps for the future. This doesn't.
By improved skills I'm talking about modelling and familiarizing ourselves with these activities for the future.
Without this I may not have been modelling or animating. Things like that. But maybe we should stay on topic.

Well, since I plan on going into computer 3D animation both at university and as a career, I'd say this experience has been helpful for someone like me as well.

By more important things, I've generally been referring to the last few things I've had to do at school such as play rehearsals, independent project and stuff related to social life as well.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 06, 2012, 03:26:16 PM
Well, since I plan on going into computer 3D animation both at university and as a career, I'd say this experience has been helpful for someone like me as well.

By more important things, I've generally been referring to the last few things I've had to do at school such as play rehearsals, independent project and stuff related to social life as well.
I was actually talking about the PSA part of it.

Out of Brawl Hacking, the thing that we can take the most benefit of is Animating. Modeling, on the other hand, is just less than 1% of the functions that we're learning. Most modelers in here don't even know how Materials work in 3ds Max.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure even in the middle of vacations there are more interesting things to do than Hacking for you. I've been there, too. lol

Whatever you're doing, have fun. :D

Quote from: Albafika on July 06, 2012, 03:32:47 PM
I was actually talking about the PSA part of it.

Out of Brawl Hacking, the thing that we can take the most benefit of is Animating. Modeling, on the other hand, is just less than 1% of the functions that we're learning. Most modelers in here don't even know how Materials work in 3ds Max.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure even in the middle of vacations there are more interesting things to do than Hacking for you. I've been there, too. lol

Whatever you're doing, have fun. :D

Oh yeah in that case I totally agree.  PSA and moveset editing is really selective to Brawl and doesn't have any real life applications apart from maybe learning and understanding a bit of hex.   As far as modelling goes, only really those that are making custom models are getting useful real life experience as well as those making custom rigs as well I guess (since obviously rigging is as important a part of the process).

But I do have some good news.  Last day of school was today ;D  So I have 8 weeks of glorious freedom!  Expect cool [censored].