SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Riddler on July 15, 2012, 02:30:09 AM
Prepare to change your pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6S2MoeCpvP4#!

this might inspire some new moves for you too

Yeah..... he's probably still [censored]ting.

Then again, he could be sleeping still.

Time zones..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 16, 2012, 06:36:37 AM
Yeah..... he's probably still [censored]ting.

Then again, he could be sleeping still.

Time zones..

Just woke up lol XD And yes I'm still [censored]tin myself at the awesome.  There's a couple of moves there that Im thinking about using as well.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 16, 2012, 04:17:56 AM
Where's Beyond? :>.>:


I heard he died and went to heaven. Then came back to save the world. <_<

Suck it Wolverine.

Quote from: Beyond on July 16, 2012, 08:09:43 PM


I heard he died and went to heaven. Then came back to save the world. <_<

Suck it Wolverine.

And he spent some time Brawling Gamma Ridley and the Bushman in an epic clash of GODLY PROPORTIONS! 

@sdo0m did you saw my PM its about to get the over 9000 fanboys happy
cuz it will take me no time at all to edit vegeta´s moveset so he is ready for a beta/release until you will work more on him and get the fanboys happy too
but the moveset on "B" attacks will not be same as in the moveset in OP it "B" attacks will be kinda same as my mini PSA but with yours Animations/better coding
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 20, 2012, 05:47:50 PM
@sdo0m did you saw my PM its about to get the over 9000 fanboys happy
cuz it will take me no time at all to edit vegeta´s moveset so he is ready for a beta/release until you will work more on him and get the fanboys happy too
but the moveset on "B" attacks will not be same as in the moveset in OP it "B" attacks will be kinda same as my mini PSA but with yours Animations/better coding

Actually yeah I did, and I kinda feel like doing some Vegeta stuff along with Deadpool.  I've been putting him off for too long and to be perfectly honest, I'm kinda tired of people constantly asking me about what happened to him. 

Vegeta has Risen from the dead?  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 20, 2012, 05:53:47 PM
Actually yeah I did, and I kinda feel like doing some Vegeta stuff along with Deadpool.  I've been putting him off for too long and to be perfectly honest, I'm kinda tired of people constantly asking me about what happened to him. 
also why i wanted to do this beta since it will take me like max 2 hours and then you can get back to him then you wanted at same time the fanboys got a beta of vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 20, 2012, 06:26:19 PM
also why i wanted to do this beta since it will take me like max 2 hours and then you can get back to him then you wanted at same time the fanboys got a beta of vegeta
idk i like sdoom original B-moveset, while urs is good, sdoom's was betterway <.<


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on July 20, 2012, 06:40:53 PM
idk i like sdoom original B-moveset, while urs is good, sdoom's was betterway <.<
mine is better then nothing xD
i also best like Sdo0m´s but mine is possible to make right now with all the animations i got now and fast done so it can be released fast so Sdo0m/me/KJP dont get so much spam with vegeta
so Sdo0m can more focus on making Deadpool(i am also hyped for that PSA btw) and i can more focus on gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 20, 2012, 06:48:49 PM
mine is better then nothing xD
lol yeah its good, but sdoom's idea was better, but who am i complain I finally get him. Though I don't care, I'm a Teen Gohan Fanboy, Teen Gohan FTW!!!! XD


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

I shouldn't ask this but SDoom's will you be making a project M version of Vegeta  :>.>:


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 20, 2012, 08:55:00 PM
No

alright all I wanted to know no point in bothering you about it again now to go back and wait in slients for great PSAs to be made

be glad if we get a full normal version of Vegeta i really dont use PM becuase im Pal and all :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.