The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Well Dr, I certainly hope that eventually make Merlina.  I am a strong believer in persona hacks for everyone.  Plus, I'm sure that many fans of SatBK will enjoy her being made.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 16, 2011, 09:51:17 PM
Well Dr, I certainly hope that eventually make Merlina.  I am a strong believer in persona hacks for everyone.  Plus, I'm sure that many fans of SatBK will enjoy her being made.
All of it is really true :).
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 16, 2011, 09:53:07 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 16, 2011, 09:51:17 PM
Well Dr, I certainly hope that eventually make Merlina.  I am a strong believer in persona hacks for everyone.  Plus, I'm sure that many fans of SatBK will enjoy her being made.
All of it is really true :).
Don't worry Memories.  I know how it is to have a persona that no one wants to make a hack for. :(
Still, as long as you have hope, I'm sure that someone will eventually make that Merlina hack for you! :)

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 16, 2011, 10:01:22 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 16, 2011, 09:53:07 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 16, 2011, 09:51:17 PM
Well Dr, I certainly hope that eventually make Merlina.  I am a strong believer in persona hacks for everyone.  Plus, I'm sure that many fans of SatBK will enjoy her being made.
All of it is really true :).
Don't worry Memories.  I know how it is to have a persona that no one wants to make a hack for. :(
Still, as long as you have hope, I'm sure that someone will eventually make that Merlina hack for you! :)

That sorta hits a sore spot :( and cheers me up :) at the same time but am okay with it, for now.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Well, How about I make a Wishlist thread to work like one giant +/- poll?

It'll be a bit odd... but it's a fair I suppose :P

Quote from: DrPanda on January 16, 2011, 10:13:08 PM
Well, How about I make a Wishlist thread to work like one giant +/- poll?

It'll be a bit odd... but it's a fair I suppose :P
It works
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


your making dimentio?! cant wait. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


This is just a suggestion, but why not make Spear guy from Yoshi's island? Just replace the hammer and sword with a spear. It's just an idea though.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey, can you make female link right handed? Like have the shield gone and have his master sword in his right hand? I kind of want to make a female link character (using ur model as a base) with a psa to go with it since I'm making a machinima with her as one of the main characters.

What happens if there is one in the wishlist, DrPanda
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: jokekid on January 17, 2011, 09:29:46 AM
have u started on hazama?
Eh, Kinda. I have made a rough hat and detached the sleeves + Boot colars etc. but thats it.
I'm mainly working on Dimentio at the moment though.

Quote from: milliondollar mistake on January 17, 2011, 08:18:00 PM
This is just a suggestion, but why not make Spear guy from Yoshi's island?http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100531074349/fantendo/images/b/b1/Dancing_Spear_guy.png
Just replace the hammer and sword with a spear. It's just an idea though.
It wouldn't be very accurate if I did make it... the way Kirby's textures work it would look awful :-\
If anyone else feels like trying to make different versions on my base though, they are quite welcome to ;)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 17, 2011, 08:24:07 PM
Hey, can you make female link right handed? Like have the shield gone and have his master sword in his right hand? I kind of want to make a female link character (using ur model as a base) with a psa to go with it since I'm making a machinima with her as one of the main characters.
Why not use Black Boo's female Link?
Granted the sword is still in the left hand, but it is still a great hack.

Quote from: Memories on January 17, 2011, 09:59:46 PM
What happens if there is one in the wishlist, DrPanda
Good question.
I'm thinking that I will just put a bunch of my newest ideas in the poll with what is in the Wishlist already.
A bit of an odd choice but it's non-biased that way :P

Black Boo's hair and dress(on female link) are awesome, but the boobs arent xD I'm asking cause I want to use the body polygon that's his chest from your model.

I want to know if you could vertex link's shield into a sword for me? His master sword could be textured/vertexed off couldn't it? And the rest would be animation/psa editing.

Quote from: DrPanda on January 17, 2011, 11:23:20 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 17, 2011, 09:59:46 PM
What happens if there is one in the wishlist, DrPanda
Good question.
I'm thinking that I will just put a bunch of my newest ideas in the poll with what is in the Wishlist already.
A bit of an odd choice but it's non-biased that way :P
Could you just do the character instead of people voting for it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I thought about that, and I might change it in future but being as I said this:
Quote from: Drpanda-For the sake of fairness, each person may vote up and down but only once a day-
I thought that a character could get voted to the top by a single person, which would be unfair.

I see that it seems a bit silly to make a 'poll for what goes into a poll' but it just keeps things fair :-\