The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: DrPanda on January 17, 2011, 11:46:29 PM
I thought about that, and I might change it in future but being as I said this:
Quote from: Drpanda-For the sake of fairness, each person may vote up and down but only once a day-
I thought that a character could get voted to the top by a single person, which would be unfair.

I see that it seems a bit silly to make a 'poll for what goes into a poll' but it just keeps things fair :-\
I guess
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Poll Time!  W00T!!!
You guys already know who I voted for.  Let's hope he wins! :happy:

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 26, 2011, 09:08:35 PM
Poll Time!  W00T!!!
You guys already know who I voted for.  Let's hope he wins! :happy:

Lets wish are persona's good luck Victory Badguy
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Adeline ^3^ well, what ever you end up creating, will be awesome ^3^
^3^


Quote from: Memories on January 26, 2011, 10:43:54 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 26, 2011, 09:08:35 PM
Poll Time!  W00T!!!
You guys already know who I voted for.  Let's hope he wins! :happy:

Merlina =3 or some other human sonic character >_> who's not Elise XD
Lets wish are persona's good luck Victory Badguy

January 28, 2011, 02:32:19 AM #141 Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 02:33:19 AM by Devastation
What a shame, that my persona only has three vote. which i was expecting this to happen.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

January 28, 2011, 03:14:57 AM #142 Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:25:09 AM by Victory Badguy
Oh my God, Sol is tied for first!!! :happy:

Come on Sol fans, let's win this thing!  For Sol!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d3p17fNtPU

Also, if Sol wins, I will to upload 5 more Guilty Gear XX Live songs.
Disregard this.  Uploaded them anyway :P

Maybe DrPanda can call this a tie and do both.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 28, 2011, 04:45:51 AM
Quote from: Devastation on January 28, 2011, 04:43:08 AM
Maybe DrPanda can call this a tie and do both.

If that happened I'd be truly happy!
As would I, but it just wouldn't seem fair if the poll ended only a day or two after it opened.  I mean, only 28 people have voted in it!  Trust me, I'd love to see Sol made, and Petey is awesome as well, but maybe the community would like to have more of a say in which gets made, ya know?

Besides, DrPanda's the only one that can decide when the poll ends.

January 28, 2011, 04:54:51 AM #146 Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:59:45 AM by Devastation
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 28, 2011, 04:52:55 AM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 28, 2011, 04:45:51 AM
Quote from: Devastation on January 28, 2011, 04:43:08 AM
Maybe DrPanda can call this a tie and do both.

If that happened I'd be truly happy!
As would I, but it just wouldn't seem fair if the poll ended only a day or two after it opened.  I mean, only 28 people have voted in it!  Trust me, I'd love to see Sol made, and Petey is awesome as well, but maybe the community would like to have more of a say in which gets made, ya know?

Besides, DrPanda's the only one that can decide when the poll ends.

I agree, but if the poll doesn't change he will have to do both



✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Devastation on January 28, 2011, 04:54:51 AM
I agree, but if the poll doesn't change he will have to do both

Trust me, the poll will change.  They always do.  His last poll had, I believe it was, Dimentio in front with Sol and Ibuki trailing slightly, but, by the end, Ibuki and Dimentio were tied for first and had left everyone else in the dust.

January 28, 2011, 05:01:32 AM #148 Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:02:25 AM by Devastation
Petey - I think he would be easy to make big head and tiny body
Sol - I think some of the stuff he wearing is gonna be hard to vortex but might go smoothly

We see will see if the poll will change, there both fighting for first now.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

:>.>:
Tying... again

If it goes on like this I will end up doing both.
I'm kinda want Sol to win though... Simply because I still haven't decided exactly who Petey should go on... >.>

...I'mma wait for some more votes to come in :P