The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

kk. Or I can test them for you if you'd like. I made some Buu recolors I need to test so we can kill two birds with one stone.

May 15, 2011, 10:13:08 PM #481 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:33:33 PM by Velen Draufgänger
Quote from: xZedkiel on May 15, 2011, 10:10:02 PM
kk. Or I can test them for you if you'd like. I made some Buu recolors I need to test so we can kill two birds with one stone.

In that case... Lemme get the ones I know for a fact are actually finished.

EDIT: Scratch that, after looking through the first set of six. I find some of them are either missing pieces, or have the wrong file set to the wrong name, as well as some minor edits that are required. In short, I was only half right in saying I was done.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


*waits for Earthbound/Mother hacks by Dr. Kush Panda*

lol Mis Mouce is looking awesoome @_@
It looks like it was ripped from a N64 game XD
In a good way I mean :)

Ms. Mowz is SICK!! Well done-- hope you don't run into future problems w/ it.


Nice Mileena.  Can't say that I'm a huge fan of her as a character, but I know quality when I see it, so I'm definitely downloading her.  It's about time we got some new MK hacks.  I'm actually surprised that we haven't gotten more since the release of MK9, but whatever.

I also see that Petey is crossed out in your project list.  Complications?


That blog post was amazing.

This hack is amazing.

DrPanda you are amazing.

Nice job on her, looks great.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 08, 2011, 11:45:57 PMNice Mileena.  Can't say that I'm a huge fan of her as a character, but I know quality when I see it, so I'm definitely downloading her.  It's about time we got some new MK hacks.  I'm actually surprised that we haven't gotten more since the release of MK9, but whatever. I also see that Petey is crossed out in your project list.  Complications?
I wouldn't say Mileena is the greatest MK character, but after Sub-Zero a Scorpion she is probably the next that stands out the most :)

And yeah... I stopped work on Petey because my initial plan for him didn't work out, so I have to rethink that.
Plus, Starwaffle has made one that looks 73x better so I don't think I'll bother :P

Quote from: Cloudy on July 08, 2011, 11:48:18 PM
Can't believe this, she's looking really amazing, DrPanda. =D
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 08, 2011, 11:56:02 PM
That blog post was amazing.

This hack is amazing.

DrPanda you are amazing.

Nice job on her, looks great.
Thank you, Thank you ;D
I'm glad you enjoy my stuffs.

Mr Dr Panda, can I give you a hug? =3  You're stuff is so amazingly amazing. 

The opening makes me sad, you toke down Merlina.... D'x
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 09, 2011, 07:27:07 PMMr Dr Panda, can I give you a hug? =3  You're stuff is so amazingly amazing.  
Ofcourse, but remember, any "accidental" fondling of my special parts will give a direct ticket to slapsville :P

Quote from: Sorceress on July 09, 2011, 07:29:26 PM
The opening makes me sad, you toke down Merlina.... D'x
For the time being, yes...
I started work on a bunch of stuff hoping that I would get atleast one finished quickly, but I didn't manage it :(
Once I've caught up on everything I'll probably re-add Merlina and Ky.

Seeing as C. Viper has gotten voted up pretty quickly over in the wishlist thread though, I might make her first, so that I can enter Beyonds MvC tourney :)

Quote from: DrPanda on July 09, 2011, 07:45:19 PM
Ofcourse, but remember, any "accidental" fondling of my special parts will give a direct ticket to slapsville :P

o_o Urrrrrr.....I didn't plan on fondling.  Just hugging =3