Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you want next?
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) - 9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie) - 13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy) - 5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19
Author Topic: Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/  (Read 71831 times)
Ct.OWN
Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: December 04, 2010, 11:37:58 PM »

I was thinking Shine Marth (Much better than Marth PSA LOL). Plus there's a ShadowMarth so why not a shine one? I can PM you the textures, and thanks.

EDIT: Wait, do you want the .pcs, or image files?
    You know about how there are textures for each character in Brawl, unhacked? Well, if you can, I want all of Marth's Brawl textures, non-corrupted. I'm in the mood for testing :3

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: December 04, 2010, 11:39:57 PM »

I can get 'em. (I think) so just the costume files, or do you want each and every texture from the costumes separately? Also the data partition is your friend. That's where I get my files.

EDIT: current status of FS: Marth jumps/telports forward (???) then comes back down to the ground (????) and is engulfed by 2 beams of light (??????). Needs a bit of work.
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 11:45:40 PM by Fliptocat » Logged

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: December 04, 2010, 11:56:53 PM »

I can get 'em. (I think) so just the costume files, or do you want each and every texture from the costumes separately? Also the data partition is your friend. That's where I get my files.

EDIT: current status of FS: Marth jumps/telports forward (???) then comes back down to the ground (????) and is engulfed by 2 beams of light (??????). Needs a bit of work.
    I have BrawlBox so please just give me the costume files so I can do my work. I hate working on bits and pieces when you lose track of them all the same >.<

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: December 05, 2010, 12:01:53 AM »

You can download them all individually  Here but I could pack them into a rar if you want.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: December 05, 2010, 12:10:34 AM »

You can download them all individually  Here but I could pack them into a rar if you want.
    Yeah, I hate it when there are things like that so please PM me the pack.

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: December 05, 2010, 12:15:52 AM »

Alright, give me a minute and I'll send it.

EDIT: I'm not sure when to update to a newer version.... Should I finish everything I had in mind, or should a release it earlier? Also: My focus is now on the flash attack, so that should be done soon enough.
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 06:15:43 PM by Fliptocat » Logged

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: December 07, 2010, 04:41:33 PM »

*BUMP*
    Alright, I'm making BIG progress on the AAA combo, just need to refine the animation a bit. It looked really weird when you used just the AA and not the full thing, so I have him set to jump back to his original position if you don't use the third move. Also: I'm making a bit of progress on the charging flash attack, but not much. And since I downloaded all of the fitmotions into a folder (Took FOREVER) I can use some more swapped anims. As for the Final Smash, I haven't really done much, so it's still a work in progress.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: December 07, 2010, 04:48:23 PM »

*BUMP*
    Alright, I'm making BIG progress on the AAA combo, just need to refine the animation a bit. It looked really weird when you used just the AA and not the full thing, so I have him set to jump back to his original position if you don't use the third move. Also: I'm making a bit of progress on the charging flash attack, but not much. And since I downloaded all of the fitmotions into a folder (Took FOREVER) I can use some more swapped anims. As for the Final Smash, I haven't really done much, so it's still a work in progress.
    So Ichigo's multi-slash attack is on the 3rd slash?

Well you're doing good. Making steady progress does more good than rushing

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: December 07, 2010, 04:50:30 PM »

I think I'll have the multislash as Attack100 and the rest as the teleporting ones.

EDIT: Alright, I'm going fix (Hopefully) the final smash now. I need to: Resize the GFX, change their offsets, make sure Marth doesn't sink into the floor, and edit the collisions.
    EDIT2: I feel oddly productive today. I'm working on the forward smash, but I'm not certain i got the generate item right.
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 05:26:29 PM by Fliptocat » Logged

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: December 07, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »

Well maybe the sink into the floor can be useful? In case Marth is not invincible during the FS he can be safe. It can also be for a cool visual effect (MINDGAMES, son):3 Light is, after all, intangible. It can go through things easily.

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: December 07, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »

^Sounds like a good idea. But then I'd have to offset all of the collisions above him, but it shouldn't be too much trouble. Is it possible to change the size of a GFX to half, or will it just freeze?

EDIT: I'm going to test what I have, bugfix, and potentially release.
    EDIT2: LOL, I accidentally had it spawn a Mr. Saturn. Though that gives me an idea....
    EDIT3: He spawns the deku nut now, but drops it right in front of him and hits himself with it..... Anyway, I'm nearing completion of V.06, expect it soon.
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 07:22:29 PM by Fliptocat » Logged

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »

Can I test before you release? Pretty please?

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 07:33:29 PM »

^Sure. I'll PM you the files, but Side B and Down B are kinda messed up. And the FS hits from pretty much anywhere on stage.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: December 07, 2010, 07:53:03 PM »

^Sure. I'll PM you the files, but Side B and Down B are kinda messed up. And the FS hits from pretty much anywhere on stage.
    That's OK by me, I LOVE broken stuff :3

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: December 11, 2010, 12:23:08 PM »

Update. I haven't really done all that much, admittedly. I was mainly working on the Xemnas PSA for Aafyre's vertex, so I guess I'm changing the thread title to "Fliptocat's PSAs".  I'll post Xemnas updates here now.

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 19
    Print
    Jump to: