Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27



Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)

Why? IDK, I'd rather see this than Zack Fair or Aqua..

FCK!
I now know I shouldve picked other.
I think you should clean up that Kakashi PSA!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: starlaladim on February 05, 2011, 09:55:18 PM
Aqua is the best opition in my opinion since there's no kh complete PSA's here.
What about my Xemnas? I s'pose it isn't entirely complete, but it's pretty close if you ask me.

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 06, 2011, 12:42:20 AM
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)

Why? IDK, I'd rather see this than Zack Fair or Aqua..

FCK!
I now know I shouldve picked other.
I think you should clean up that Kakashi PSA!
Mind linking me to it?


^I'll take a look. I might revamp it seeing as Kakashi was my favorite Naruto character.



^As usual. Wait until you think it's ready won, so that's what I'm gonna do. Do you have any preference in the new poll?

i dont really know, i dont think we even have one finished kh psa yet(besides your Xemnas maybe)

Okay. Maybe I'll finish 'im (Xemnas) today..... Going somewhere to watch the super bowl, but since I don't care about football, I should have quite a bit of free time.

you too huh =/, im also not a big fan
but ya thats great, im a fan of the xemnas project and hes pretty fun to play as so ill look forward to that.

Yup.
Alright. The only difficult thing will be guard.
EDIT: Before I start, does anyone want something specific for Xemnas?

Quote from: Fliptocat on February 06, 2011, 01:49:40 AM
Quote from: starlaladim on February 05, 2011, 09:55:18 PM
Aqua is the best opition in my opinion since there's no kh complete PSA's here.
What about my Xemnas? I s'pose it isn't entirely complete, but it's pretty close if you ask me.


Quote from: SSJCerious on February 06, 2011, 12:42:20 AM
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)

Why? IDK, I'd rather see this than Zack Fair or Aqua..

FCK!
I now know I shouldve picked other.
I think you should clean up that Kakashi PSA!
Mind linking me to it?

I know, but Aqua is my favorite KH character! I even made a PSA idea/request, with complete moveset(link to the topic is at my siggnature).

+

I hate Xemnas since:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, I'll check out your topic. But Aqua still has to win to be done first, mind you. Like I said before, I'll still probably do the PSA even if she loses.