Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
Ne neither! Luckily I did indeed figure out what I did wrong just a minute before I made this post... At the very latest, this new preview will be shown tomorrow!

Then all I'll have to do is the left horn/ear thingy. (or the right if you were looking at her backside) :P


Bowletta?!?  Dang, how did I miss this?  I love M&L:SSS!!

Hope you can export her properly.  I'd love to see how she looks in 3D. ;D


Well... I guess I got a tad carried away with LBP2 and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and forgot about Bowletta... How silly of me.

Besides that though, I'll start working on her again real soon.  ;) (I might need help with her eyes though when the body's finished...)

Can't blame you man, epic ass game that I haven't played yet.

Glad to hear you're working on Bowletta again, good luck ;)

I is back with a quick preview of what I'm working on atm. This is actually going to be a collab between me (model) and DMN/Eva (texturing the model afterwards). Who am I working on you ask, Moka-san that's who!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm almost finished the rosario with just the collar on her coat and her boots to finish!

I love Moka! its looking great dude, good to seee your back in the biz. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


April 06, 2011, 02:07:55 AM #68 Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:31:12 AM by Inner Moka
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 06, 2011, 01:37:51 AM
I love Moka! its looking great dude, good to seee your back in the biz. ;)

Hehe, thanks man!

Here's another preview of Moka before I head to bed. (just after 3:30am where I live...)



I'm going to patch this portion of her tomorrow and then hopefully finish the rest of the model tomorrow. (80% at the very least!)

That Rosario was really annoying and as such, one side's slightly uneven. (but only in thickness)

Nighty night now...  ^-^

Shockingly enough, I'm practically finished the modeling now... XD



I just have one tiny little question... Do you guys want her to keep Peach's smexy high heels, or do you want me to somehow make her actual shoes (it's why I'm 95% done!)

P.S. I'm going to make Inner Moka as well! She should be easy since all I have to do is basically widen the hair. But I might not have that done until tomorrow!

For those of you who voted in my previous thread, please come back and vote again.

As for Moka's progress, I forgot to make some minor adjustments to her coat and skirt, So hopefully I'll have that model done by tomorrow.

and I still need to know if you guys would prefer her to have Peach's original shoes or Moka's actual ones...

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 09, 2011, 11:32:35 PM
For those of you who voted in my previous thread, please come back and vote again.

As for Moka's progress, I forgot to make some minor adjustments to her coat and skirt, So hopefully I'll have that model done by tomorrow.

and I still need to know if you guys would prefer her to have Peach's original shoes or Moka's actual ones...

its good to have you back man, also I voted for Boshi v3, that sounds awesome. Conker would be cool too.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Legendary Super Mario, I hate you for having such a sexy poll with all hacks that I want to see.

Well let's see, Conker would be the [censored]. Is it gonna be over Fox?

Boshi V3 would also be nice, even though your V2 is epic as hell.

Roy Koopa over?

LOL at the Pony. Let me guess, over Yoshi?

Tiptup! Holy [censored], why hasn't anyone thought of this yet?

Also, please tell me Vegeta is gonna be over Wolf, man. The voice would fit perfectly. He even has a scouter damn it :(

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 09, 2011, 11:35:34 PM
its good to have you back man, also I voted for Boshi v3, that sounds awesome. Conker would be cool too.

It's great to BE back! (I was under a different alias for a while.)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2011, 11:36:18 PM
Legendary Super Mario, I hate you for having such a sexy poll with all hacks that I want to see.

Well let's see, Conker would be the [censored]. Is it gonna be over Fox?

Boshi V3 would also be nice, even though your V2 is epic as hell.

Roy Koopa over?

LOL at the Pony. Let me guess, over Yoshi?

Tiptup! Holy [censored], why hasn't anyone thought of this yet?

Also, please tell me Vegeta is gonna be over Wolf, man. The voice would fit perfectly. He even has a scouter damn it :(

I'll answer all those questions right now...

1. Conker would most definitely be over Fox (To this day I wonder why no one else has tried to tackle this. He has a texture and everything!)

2. As much as like my Boshi V2, I think the feet could use some improving and his shades could be a tiny bit closer to his face. I'm glad you like him though!

3. Not 100% sure yet. Possibly Squirtle... lol

4. I was thinking either Yoshi or Ivysaur (I could give her troll licorice whips!)

5. It just came to me out of the blue today... He who I used to play as all the time! lol

6. Hmmm... Wolf is a definite possibility since after seeing the ones on Captain Falcon, I'd like to go for the more "original" approach...