Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3903181 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7980 on: January 06, 2012, 01:20:11 PM »

Quick question, could I take a characters boneset, say someone like fox. And rig Krystal to that skeleton, but still have the import of the character be over Zelda?

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

« Reply #7981 on: January 06, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »

^If you want to add bones, fix gliches, deal with the fact you likely can't use sheik, and redo the PSA entirely, yes.

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7982 on: January 06, 2012, 05:01:03 PM »

OMG
    why must riivo be so stressful >:O

I had it working once...
    I HAD IT >:O

and now I just rename a few values,
    and the freakin thing quits working.
    (even renaming them back doesn't work) Im srs here

and this was all after finally getting the info BJ didn't post
    <wiidisc>
    <options>
    <section>
    <option>
    <choice>
    <patch>
    etc...

thank you SuperSonic Smiley

but yea...
    I must've went through my code about 8-10 times...
    and found nothing wrong with it...

so why can't I get it to show >:O

uugh...
    if anyone knows anything that might help me out,
    please tell me. Smiley

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7983 on: January 06, 2012, 05:07:54 PM »

Hey can you add an option to the model importer to choose the UWrapMode and VWrapmode to whether we want it to repeat or clamp?

And can we choose the cull mode for the model importer? Certain models(Stage Models) aren't supposed to cull and these would save me a LOT of time if you can add them.

Both additions would help stage importers save a lot of time.

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Pin Collector

« Reply #7984 on: January 06, 2012, 05:14:12 PM »

Hey BlackJax96, would you happen to know how to make emerald versions of model imports?

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7985 on: January 06, 2012, 05:34:26 PM »

Hey BlackJax96, would you happen to know how to make emerald versions of model imports?
    it's easy Cheesy

but still you can't do it for the moment, BJ96 have to fix texture matrice D:

Stupid Tinypic :C

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7986 on: January 06, 2012, 05:51:54 PM »

Okay, I'm following BJ's tutorial video to the letter, and I'm making sure that I've done the steps to all the new objects made by the detatch by id script. Everything works fine, but I get this error when I export the file from max.

Any suggestions?

just add those bones to an already existing skin modifier and try to export it again (but make sure none of those bones take over any weights).

^ Do that if that error ever shows.

Also, when mirroring something that is rigged to HipN, it always rigs the mirrored side to XRotN (at least for me), so I use this script to change all the weights to HipN. The script is a .mcr, so you have to install it before you can use it and assign it to a keyboard shortcut. You can't just drag it into max and run it like a .ms script.

Yes I do.

Hey can you add an option to the model importer to choose the UWrapMode and VWrapmode to whether we want it to repeat or clamp?

And can we choose the cull mode for the model importer? Certain models(Stage Models) aren&#039;t supposed to cull and these would save me a LOT of time if you can add them.

Both additions would help stage importers save a lot of time.

Maybe

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #7987 on: January 06, 2012, 06:20:52 PM »

Okay, got it to import, I just quick rigged it to test that method you mentioned, now I got another problem :/

I will get a serious rig going once this problem is solved.

The other warning said something about uv's or something....
    Could that be part of the problem?

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7988 on: January 06, 2012, 06:35:52 PM »

Hey BJ sorry if this has already been asked, but will it be possible to view GFX effects while working on a PSA in brawl box? I haven't been following the thread to much so I'm sorry if it has been said...
    I do notice the collisions are viewable though, which is sick!

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7989 on: January 06, 2012, 06:38:56 PM »

Hey BJ sorry if this has already been asked, but will it be possible to view GFX effects while working on a PSA in brawl box? I haven't been following the thread to much so I'm sorry if it has been said...
    I do notice the collisions are viewable though, which is sick!

Eventually, but I need to figure out how to retrieve and then render them first.

Edit: SRT0 parsing is about done now, just need to figure out how to get the offset count for each texture.
    « Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:44:38 PM by BlackJax96 » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7990 on: January 07, 2012, 01:03:31 AM »

Eventually, but I need to figure out how to retrieve and then render them first.

Edit: SRT0 parsing is about done now, just need to figure out how to get the offset count for each texture.

just to show what he means....
    yes that stage srt0 files is from my aensland castle stage... xD

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

« Reply #7991 on: January 07, 2012, 01:42:35 AM »

All right, I've officially got all the other program-related things out of my life, now just Brawlbox. But should I program the undo in 0.65 or in the beta release?

EDIT: Here's how I think I'll go about Undo/Redo: each undo-able change in the scene would create an undo command. Off of the top of my head, I think the necessary undos wanted right now are manual keyframe changes, rotation changes made with the gizmo tool, (spinny thingy) and keyframe movement/deletion. Examples:

• Action: Translation X from -3.14 to 8.     Undo: Save Translation: Set Translation:X:-3.14
    • Action: Delete Frame 4.     Undo: Create Frame:Move to Frame 4:Insert Keyframe Values into Frame
    • Action: Paste Frame.     Undo: Save Previous Keyframe: Restore Previous Keyframe

Somewhat related, the scene data (keyframes values, visible polygons/textures/bones, camera position, IDK exactly what things should be undoable) could be converted to a simple compressed string to allow room for a complete undo/redo of any complex change, or if a saved-config feature is desired.

Examples:

• Polygon 1 visible, Polygon 2 - 15 invisible, Polygon 16 - 20 visible --> 1000000000000001111
    • Current Model:LucarioID2,Camera(0,0,0)(0,0,0)(0,0,0),BGColor215-16-78 --> ..,a...?%n|AI3U
    • Rot:X:8.271464;Y:-5.176613;Z:-0.08587035;Pos:X:";Y:-3.143758;Z:0.329522 --> ...01,a.... ...$...(?%n|AI3U>" '-A.WeAY|D$_UE.... (This is a straight-copy from a raw bone animation file)

But rather than the save-entire-scene-as-a-string for a user-config feature, each undo/redo should be a single command each.
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:52:23 AM by Xiggah » Logged

Volt_Storm_7
    Hyper Kitten

何で?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7992 on: January 07, 2012, 05:02:40 AM »

@Tcll

I believe your problem has something to do with the offset at the end of every .xml for riivolution uses. I'd ask Bionic on SWF for help with your editing

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.

Currently Working on
    - Neku Animations
    - Sanji Animations
    - Crystal Animations

Sky Grounder
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7993 on: January 07, 2012, 07:06:11 AM »

OMG
    why must riivo be so stressful >:O

I had it working once...
    I HAD IT >:O

and now I just rename a few values,
    and the freakin thing quits working.
    (even renaming them back doesn't work) Im srs here

and this was all after finally getting the info BJ didn't post
    <wiidisc>
    <options>
    <section>
    <option>
    <choice>
    <patch>
    etc...

thank you SuperSonic Smiley

but yea...
    I must've went through my code about 8-10 times...
    and found nothing wrong with it...

so why can't I get it to show >:O

uugh...
    if anyone knows anything that might help me out,
    please tell me. Smiley
    It takes time to learn how to make a Riivo XML, but the good thing about it is all the features, such as ocarina, external save data (make a savefile on your device), replace a certain part of a file (from offset x to offset y), create new files on the disc (temporary, of course), etc.

Here's an example of how advanced you can make a XML:

<wiidisc version="1">
       <id game="RSBP" />
       <options>
          <section name="Brawl Hacks">
             <option name="Hack Set" default="1">
                <choice name="Texture Set"><patch id="rbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
                <choice name="SSB: Clash!"><patch id="ssbc" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
                <choice name="SSB64/Melee"><patch id="ssbm" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
                <choice name="Enhanced Brawl"><patch id="ebrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
                <choice name="Godly Brawl"><patch id="gbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
                <choice name="Balanced Brawl"><patch id="bbrawl" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
             </option>      
             <option name="Testing" default="1">
                <choice name="Enabled"><patch id="test" /><patch id="ocarina" /></choice>
             </option>
             <option name="Custom Music" default="1">
                <choice name="Enabled"><patch id="music" /></choice>
             </option>
             <option name="Custom Movies" default="1">
                <choice name="Enabled"><patch id="movie" /></choice>
             </option>
             <option name="Extra Files" default="1">
                <choice name="Enabled"><patch id="extra" /></choice>
             </option>
          </section>
       </options>
       <patch id="rbrawl">
          <memory valuefile="/brawlmods/rbrawl/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/item" disc="/item/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/minigame" disc="/minigame/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/system" disc="/system/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/toy" disc="/toy/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />   
          <savegame external="/brawlmods/rbrawl/save" clone="true"/>
       </patch>
       <patch id="ssbc">
          <memory valuefile="/brawlmods/ssbc/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/item" disc="/item/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/minigame" disc="/minigame/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/system" disc="/system/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbc/toy" disc="/toy/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/ssbc/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
          <savegame external="/brawlmods/ssbc/save" clone="true"/>
       </patch>
       <patch id="ssbm">
          <memory valuefile="/brawlmods/ssbm/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/item" disc="/item/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/minigame" disc="/minigame/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/system" disc="/system/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ssbm/toy" disc="/toy/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/ssbm/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
          <savegame external="/brawlmods/ssbm/save" clone="true"/>
       </patch>
       <patch id="ebrawl">
          <memory valuefile="/brawlmods/ebrawl/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/item" disc="/item/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/minigame" disc="/minigame/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/system" disc="/system/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/toy" disc="/toy/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
          <savegame external="/brawlmods/ebrawl/save" clone="true"/>
       </patch>
       <patch id="gbrawl">
          <memory valuefile="/brawlmods/gbrawl/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/item" disc="/item/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/minigame" disc="/minigame/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/system" disc="/system/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/toy" disc="/toy/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
          <savegame external="/brawlmods/gbrawl/save" clone="true"/>
       </patch>
       <patch id="bbrawl">
          <memory valuefile="/brawlmods/bbrawl/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/item" disc="/item/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/minigame" disc="/minigame/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/system" disc="/system/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/toy" disc="/toy/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
          <savegame external="/brawlmods/bbrawl/save" clone="true"/>
       </patch>
       <patch id="test">

<memory valuefile="/brawlmods/testing/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
          <folder external="/brawlmods/testing" disc="/" recursive="true" resize="true" />

</patch>
       <patch id="music">
          <folder external="/brawlmods/music" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="movie">
          <folder external="/brawlmods/movie" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="extra">
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/gkoopa/FitGKoopaDark.pac" disc="/fighter/gkoopa/FitGKoopaDark.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/gkoopa/FitGkoopaDark.pcs" disc="/fighter/gkoopa/FitGKoopaDark.pcs" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/purin/FitPurinDark.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurinDark.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/purin/FitPurinDark.pcs" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurinDark.pcs" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/sonic/FitSonicDark.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonicDark.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/sonic/FitSonicDark.pcs" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonicDark.pcs" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitDark.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitDark.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitDark.pcs" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuitDark.pcs" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkDark.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkDark.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkDark.pcs" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLinkDark.pcs" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/warioman/FitWarioManDark.pac" disc="/fighter/warioman/FitWarioManDark.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/warioman/FitWarioManDark.pcs" disc="/fighter/warioman/FitWarioManDark.pcs" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/wolf/FitWolfDark.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolfDark.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/wolf/FitWolfDark.pcs" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolfDark.pcs" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/zakoball/FitZakoBallEntry.pac" disc="/fighter/zakoball/FitZakoBallEntry.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/zakoball/FitZakoBallFinal.pac" disc="/fighter/zakoball/FitZakoBallFinal.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/zakoboy/FitZakoBoyEntry.pac" disc="/fighter/zakoboy/FitZakoBoyEntry.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/zakoboy/FitZakoBoyFinal.pac" disc="/fighter/zakoboy/FitZakoBoyFinal.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/zakoboy/FitZakoBoyFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/zakoboy/FitZakoBoyFinalSpy.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/zakochild/FitZakoChildEntry.pac" disc="/fighter/zakochild/FitZakoChildEntry.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/zakochild/FitZakoChildFinal.pac" disc="/fighter/zakochild/FitZakoChildFinal.pac" create="true" />
          <file external="/brawlmods/extra/fighter/zakogirl/FitZakoGirlFinal.pac" disc="/fighter/zakogirl/FitZakoGirlFinal.pac" create="true" />
       </patch>
       <patch id="ocarina">
          <memory valuefile="/riivolution/codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
          <memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
          <memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
          <memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
          <memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
          <memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
          <memory offset="0x003E9D5C" value="60000000" />
          <memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
       </patch>
    </wiidisc>
    The first part defines the game (wiidisc, game ID).
    The second part defines options (sections (pages), options, choices).
    The third part defines what to patch.

I have several hack packs on my PC, with their own savefile and codes.

EDIT: Riivo also resizes the files so you don't need to think of filesize when making a CSS and such.
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:36:25 AM by Sky Grounder » Logged

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
    Wii U NNID: Doraleus

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7994 on: January 07, 2012, 09:02:10 AM »

thanx SG Smiley
    your notes really helped as to just how loose it is, or should be...

I'll try a few other things in wiiXplorer,
    and maybe come back with a few Q's if I still can't get a display >_>

EDIT:
    ok...
    so I got a display again,
    but I had to delete practically every file in the patch...

is there a limit to how many options a patch can have??

I think I've figured out the problem...

I think one of the patch options was causing an error...

I've already patched brawl's main.dol with melee's, and that worked perfectly.
    (froze with a black screen (could not load melee's files))

now I just have a Q

is apploader.img used by the wii or just brawl??
    (melee uses appldr.bin)

this is also the same for boot.bin...
    (melee uses header.bin)

btw, OT:
    I have a future project:
    GCN patch games for the Wii-U
    (since the data is the exact same) XDD
    « Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 09:49:49 AM by Tcll » Logged

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Pages:  1 ... 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: