Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


So like if you get to Pit, does that mean we will be able to Port his Awesome Final Smash to other Characters?
Or make his FS more like MvC specials?

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 09, 2013, 02:36:08 AMOr make his FS more like MvC specials?
You mean like, give Final Smashes flashy backgrounds?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 09, 2013, 03:03:09 AM
You mean like, give Final Smashes flashy backgrounds?
well Yea
since pits FS edits the background, I don see why its not possible...

You know you could do that with anyone's final smash right?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 09, 2013, 03:54:09 AM
You know you could do that with anyone's final smash right?
hmm
havent seen a one...
pictures or it never happened
JK XD
i know ur a busy man

You could call big plane for background as a GFX for any character.

my vote is worth 100 votes so start to do jigglypuff <w<
jk
Quote from: Ikaros Hellscythe on January 09, 2013, 12:28:30 AM
alrighteh pikazz you've always helped me a lot in the past so wynaut :af:

Anyway this is now my official theme song.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My most favorite song ever :srs:

The song is about leaving. I can imagine it playing during the credits of a movie :O
The title is also ironic because I encode stuff with BB
H8rs gonna h8.

yeay! :happy:
I mean Wobbuffet!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Iwvi on January 09, 2013, 07:56:42 AM
You could call big plane for background as a GFX for any character.
this you can make a plane gfx and put it on the back its simple but no one even bothers to do so
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BlackJax, I was wondering if you checked the UV nodes for the mdl0 objects?

Ikaros will have file shrinking in size aswell?

probabilities of it being more stable than the moveset editor injected in brawlbox are?

I so want it to be able to edit all about a character, and also for it to have a .gif maker, and it to read frame speed events as well as "Floats/Basic" Variable amounts.

Quote from: namq on January 10, 2013, 10:22:29 PM
Ikaros will have file shrinking in size aswell?

probabilities of it being more stable than the moveset editor injected in brawlbox are?

I so want it to be able to edit all about a character, and also for it to have a .gif maker, and it to read frame speed events as well as "Floats/Basic" Variable amounts.

Considering the program will be dedicated entirely to making movesets,
yes to everything

I see development's still going on.... just not as much progress.

January 10, 2013, 11:57:38 PM #13108 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:58:44 PM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Xiggah on January 10, 2013, 11:54:53 PM
I see development's still going on.... just not as much progress.
Hai Xiggah
Long Time no seen
Its good to C ya!


@black Jax
Yes to gif maker!
also get them shaders workin boi

Quote from: Xiggah on January 10, 2013, 11:54:53 PM
I see development's still going on.... just not as much progress.

Welcome back, have some pictures.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.