Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I love it! dont stop be so awesome!
Stupid Tinypic :C


keep it up BJ ^_^
can't wait to use this =D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Looking good BlackJax. I like that you've linked both the disassembler and the memory viewer together.

I'm not sure if you're still using anything from the BrawlModule library, but I've updated the PPC classes and removed a lot of the unneeded classes so that they aren't so ridiculously convoluted. On the flip side, it's still a bit unfinished, so it hasn't been tested and there currently isn't any way to change number format when you want to display the instructions as text.

Either way, let me know if you'd like me to send you a copy of the source.

Oh and here's a preview of the stuff that wasn't visible in the first picture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: pikazz on September 02, 2013, 06:30:57 PM
I love it! dont stop be so awesome!
Quote from: DarkPika on September 02, 2013, 07:22:49 PM
keep it up BJ ^_^
can't wait to use this =D
Quote from: PhantomWings on September 02, 2013, 10:02:51 PM
Looking good BlackJax. I like that you've linked both the disassembler and the memory viewer together.
Thanks c:

Quote from: PhantomWings on September 02, 2013, 10:02:51 PM
I'm not sure if you're still using anything from the BrawlModule library, but I've updated the PPC classes and removed a lot of the unneeded classes so that they aren't so ridiculously convoluted. On the flip side, it's still a bit unfinished, so it hasn't been tested and there currently isn't any way to change number format when you want to display the instructions as text.

Either way, let me know if you'd like me to send you a copy of the source.

Yes please!

I am still using the BrawlModule stuff as a base, although I have done some updates of my own to fit it into BrawlLib. I was hoping to clean up the classes a bit more soon but it looks like you've already started! :) That's great.

Quote from: Gamma on September 02, 2013, 06:32:03 PM
I wish I knew what any of that meant :D
Me too :C
Still, module editing yay.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 03, 2013, 04:01:27 AM #15172 Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:05:50 AM by DarkPika
Quote from: Gamma on September 02, 2013, 06:32:03 PMI wish I knew what any of that meant :D
Quote from: Segtendo on September 03, 2013, 02:03:16 AM
Me too :C
Still, module editing yay.

to put it simply, and over-exaggerate things a bit.
this will allow us to turn Brawl into MUGEN (no more limitations)

but for a few light DOL editing features:
4GB SD cards, and FULL file patch with Gecko...

and to extend it even further:
possible USB file support, and cracked file-size limitations.

EDIT:
you CAN'T DOL edit when running Gecko.
(you also can't edit some RELs)
that has to be done through the codes.

I root for gecko cause my brother's wii can't run Brawl :(
(forced to use CFG which loads like Gecko)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: DarkPika on September 03, 2013, 04:01:27 AM

to put it simply, and over-exaggerate things a bit.
this will allow us to turn Brawl into MUGEN (no more limitations)

but for a few light DOL editing features:
4GB SD cards, and FULL file patch with Gecko...

and to extend it even further:
possible USB file support, and cracked file-size limitations.

EDIT:
you CAN'T DOL edit when running Gecko.
(you also can't edit some RELs)
that has to be done through the codes.

I root for gecko cause my brother's wii can't run Brawl :(
(forced to use CFG which loads like Gecko)
they know what rel does and such, I believe more they mean what the ASM script on the pic mean and that kind of things
Stupid Tinypic :C

Who wants a Brawlbox release on my birthday!? :af:





:srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2013, 02:49:15 AMWho wants a Brawlbox release on my birthday!? :af:





:srs:
I would. :af:





:srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Me. :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2013, 02:49:15 AM
Who wants a Brawlbox release on my birthday!? :af:





:srs:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess you should release it and find out.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

hmmm i am quite interested
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating