Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 06:08:48 PM
well... that just ruined my killjoy... Dx

And then I pop up out of nowhere again to say that I literally just now fixed it!!!
I'm building the source right now so that doesn't happen again O_o

i just hear you do it so Brawlbox can be the new way to vertexing
Vertex in brawlbox :D is that true?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 08, 2011, 06:15:59 PM
i just hear you do it so Brawlbox can be the new way to vertexing
Vertex in brawlbox :D is that true?

Soon, but not right now.

The naming problem only happens when I build under release. If I build under debug, it works fine...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 08, 2011, 06:24:00 PMSoon, but not right now. The naming problem only happens when I build under release. If I build under debug, it works fine...
AWESOME! i can be back to vertexing again without 3ds max 8 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 08, 2011, 06:54:31 PM
Hopefully nobody has any problems with this version.

So you are updating i assume?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


what new in this brawlbox?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 08, 2011, 07:20:54 PM
So you are updating i assume?

Go to the download

Quote from: Gotenks on July 08, 2011, 07:23:12 PM
what new in this brawlbox?

Go to the download and read it


...Do I really have to tell you guys to do obvious things?

I hope because the one currently in BrawlVault doesn't even allow me to open a normal Brawl model.

:oshi:

BJ, you deserve a pat on the back!!!! *pat pat pat*

So will i be able to (finally) view the COMPLETE bone tree of my FW'd models???
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 08, 2011, 07:53:36 PM
:oshi:

BJ, you deserve a pat on the back!!!! *pat pat pat*

So will i be able to (finally) view the COMPLETE bone tree of my FW'd models???

No

OK SO, I finally figured out the release build problem. It wouldn't build over an old version I had and it kept launching that old version, so I had to delete it manually and replace it with the debug build, and the build over that :srs: Now it works fine again.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 08, 2011, 07:55:19 PM
No

OK SO, I finally figured out the release build problem. It wouldn't build over an old version I had and it kept launching that old version, so I had to delete it manually and replace it with the debug build, and the build over that :srs: Now it works fine again.
and wat kind of "release build" is that? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 09:00:33 PM
and wat kind of "release build" is that? o.o

It's just confusing build stuff, you can compile under debug so you can edit the program while it runs or under release where you can't edit it. You can also make some code only work under debug and vice versa.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 08, 2011, 09:02:19 PM
It's just confusing build stuff, you can compile under debug so you can edit the program while it runs or under release where you can't edit it. You can also make some code only work under debug and vice versa.
ah i see... doesnt that just suck the biggest 1 >.>
well now its bak to my stage... making animations on ur BB is more easier... ill praise u for that x3

edit: turns out ur modset1 lets imported hexed models save (unlike last time) now. O_o  well at least it does with my TvC models
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 09:10:50 PM
ah i see... doesnt that just suck the biggest 1 >.>
well now its bak to my stage... making animations on ur BB is more easier... ill praise u for that x3

edit: turns out ur modset1 lets imported hexed models save (unlike last time) now. O_o  well at least it does with my TvC models

Yep isn't it great XD You can even save models that are version 11 or 10