Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 09, 2011, 04:43:52 AM
So lemme get dis straight.....

Me, Tcll, and BJ are at the hop[censored]al while BJ sings bout everything being round, tcll <3's 69 and me and him are both on our wii's now.....responding to a man named BJ's topic for programming.....

Am i seriously the only one that sees sometthing wrong with that???

:srs:
Okay, where the hell did THAT come from? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 09, 2011, 04:43:52 AM
So lemme get dis straight.....

Me, Tcll, and BJ are at the hop[censored]al while BJ sings bout everything being round, tcll <3's 69 and me and him are both on our wii's now.....responding to a man named BJ's topic for programming.....

Am i seriously the only one that sees sometthing wrong with that???

:srs:
lolz i actually find that funny.. i mean really o.o

but yes, u r the only 1 that see's something wrong bout that xD... actually, ill join in with my wii and spice things up!! ;) xD jk
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 09, 2011, 04:58:36 AM
lolz i actually find that funny.. i mean really o.o

but yes, u r the only 1 that see's something wrong bout that xD... actually, ill join in with my wii and spice things up!! ;) xD jk

If I wasn't already on a computer, I'd get on my Wii and join you guys! XD
...wait does that just mean I'm lazy?

umm...
I'm afraid it does BJ =_=

lol...
although I'm the same way :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

damn tcll... u r right... its hard to reply via wii.... o-e daaaamn lol

*has now joined the wii party*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 09, 2011, 05:41:56 AM
damn tcll... u r right... its hard to reply via wii.... o-e daaaamn lol

*has now joined the wii party*
luckily I have a wireless KBd :af:

although it's still quite a pain as you can't copy/paste

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

hah yeah, thats wat im using also, except mines big.. just wish nintendo made it to where u can copy/paste -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 09, 2011, 05:48:03 AM
hah yeah, thats wat im using also, except mines big.. just wish nintendo made it to where u can copy/paste -_-
mine's big too *safety*
I'm using a logtech (beige) KBd

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

..............
urs is better than mine... >.<
mine was like... $23 bucks... cheap ass parents.. -.-
downside: my wii doesnt like using quotes for some reason...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 09, 2011, 05:56:57 AM
..............
urs is better than mine... >.<
mine was like... $23 bucks... cheap ass parents.. -.-
downside: my wii doesnt like using quotes for some reason...
I dug mine up from the trash :P
works perfectly too :af:

yes, that means I got it free :3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 09, 2011, 06:17:34 AM
I dug mine up from the trash :P
works perfectly too :af:

yes, that means I got it free :3
>.> lucky BAMF!

anyways.. bak on topic.... this brawlbox wont save if i replace a SRT0 file... it does at times, but now it just gave me an error
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

What's all this about the importer not working on 64-bit?

I imported a model I made just fine using the Feeling Collada exporter for 3ds max 2009. I'm on 64-bit Windows 7.

Oddly enough neither the Autodesk Collada exporter, nor the OpenCollada exporter worked for me. I get the same exception the people before me mentioned.

Works great, by the way, I can't wait to actually bring my models into brawl!

EDIT: Wow, this is kinda odd. I tried to repeat my steps from before, but this time I came up with an exception. I compared the two DAE files and I found the difference near the bottom:

Working:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Second Broken Attempt:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In the working one, the bone is listed first, but in the broken one the model itself is listed first followed by the bone. I switched around the two node groups and I was able to import the second attempt to brawl box again just fine.

You can fix the Autodesk Collada exports in the same way. As for OpenCollada, the node switch didn't fix the exception and I can't seem to successfully import it to brawl box.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

i think as soon this brawlbox is done with model importing/Building it should for sure be in the Kc-MM blog
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ive just thought about a very simple feature that should be added to the model previewer:

refresh textures!!!

if u open a mdl0 file, it will automatically load textures in the same folder, and when editting them, u need to close the preview and re-open it to have the changes applied, maybe u could make a refresh button with a key-shortcut ^^
that would be great for texturing

or even better, an auto refresh, like in 3ds max

It already has that. Right click the texture name and select reload.
It had that since....... a while. Like before the modsets.