Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

i can´t wait to the next version after this version you preview: .dae importer

so i can get my own World of warcraft char. in brawl :D(not sure who´s boneset he can get)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlackJax, will you need to export the model if you vertexed the model in BrawlBox's Model Previewer?

Quote from: SmashClash on August 08, 2011, 08:20:37 PM
BlackJax, will you need to export the model if you vertexed the model in BrawlBox's Model Previewer?

Just click save.
Also, you can't vertex hack in Brawlbox yet. Just putting that out there.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 08, 2011, 08:26:14 PMJust click save. Also, you can't vertex hack in Brawlbox yet. Just putting that out there.
Ok, and I know.
That's great. Quick things if I don't want to export. :happy:

Added bones from your BrawlBox can used as HaveN and ThrowN bone?


okey,

becuase I'm planning to make playable Sandbag.

So now we can add bones and actually use them?

Or did I get it wrong?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 09, 2011, 04:51:20 PM
So now we can add bones and actually use them?

Or did I get it wrong?

No you read it correctly. Oh and I wanted to show you something, check back in a few minutes.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2011, 04:53:05 PM
No you read it correctly. Oh and I wanted to show you something, check back in a few minutes.

O.o

*wonders and waits*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 09, 2011, 05:06:13 PM #2530 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:36:58 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: br3compactor on August 09, 2011, 04:58:18 PM
O.o

*wonders and waits*

I checked to see if stages would load in the normal previewer.
They did, with no lag at all :af:
(These are two random stages)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can edit the animations while previewing the stages and everything.

Edit:
I just got Undo and Redo to work properly.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2011, 05:06:13 PM
I checked to see if stages would load in the normal previewer.
They did, with no lag at all :af:
(These are two random stages)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can edit the animations while previewing the stages and everything.

Edit:
I just got Undo and Redo to work properly.

I is pleased.

Do want.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 09, 2011, 05:06:13 PM
I checked to see if stages would load in the normal previewer.
They did, with no lag at all :af:
(These are two random stages)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can edit the animations while previewing the stages and everything.

Edit:
I just got Undo and Redo to work properly.
this... is... AWESOME!!!
......
i have a feeling this is gonna be really useful for stage makers also! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

 :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus