Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 28, 2011, 05:08:09 AM
*Gets too impatient* :happy:
... :vyse:

gets too impatient too :happy:

... :vyse:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 05:12:52 AM
LOL
T-minus 5 MINUTES
get HYPED

:vyse:

*gets hyped*

:vyse:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?




*second to download*


YAY! FInally! after all this time its on the vault!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

*third to download...on a 3DS :af: *

I'll get it tomorrow. Tell me what it's like!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! New Brawl Box, new stuff.

It's a shame it doesn't work for model swaps. though.

Great job, BJ.


Thanks for the birthday present. =D

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 28, 2011, 05:31:58 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! New Brawl Box, new stuff.

It's a shame it doesn't work for model swaps. though.

Great job, BJ.


Thanks for the birthday present. =D

Wut? It works for model swaps... :O
And you're welcome :af:

Quote from: SmashClash on August 28, 2011, 05:31:52 AM
*third to download...on a 3DS :af: *

I'll get it tomorrow. Tell me what it's like!

has new shaders! has a nice non-clickable kinect button! and other stuff :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 05:33:39 AM
Wut? It works for model swaps... :O

But.... I tried animating a model swap over Ganon, and he only had the Top bone. :[

Unless you have to do the model swap using your version of Brawl Box or something. I dunno.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 28, 2011, 05:36:56 AM
But.... I tried animating a model swap over Ganon, and he only had the Top bone. :[

Unless you have to do the model swap using your version of Brawl Box or something. I dunno.

Open dat model in dis version and tell meh whatchu see

Quote from: Dot on August 28, 2011, 05:35:19 AM
has new shaders! has a nice non-clickable kinect button! and other stuff :srs:
You make it sound unfun. :oshi:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 05:38:14 AM
Open dat model in dis version and tell meh whatchu see

i c dis:

[spoiler]

Only two bones. BodyM and TopN.

Unless I'm doing something wrong. D: