Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

No, the model will be invisible in the previewer when you  reopen the PAC file. As others mentioned, you can still save the textures for when it is supported.

Edit: Beat me to it  :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Jaklub on August 28, 2011, 10:23:45 PM
pikazz, I actually remember diedhammer announcing his Sandbag idea quite a while ago.
Oh, and I love your longchu. :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EJYN3u7dfQ

BlackJax, thank you for the new BrawlBox.

Lol you're welcome :vyse:

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 29, 2011, 01:39:08 AM
Sooooooooooooooo....... Can I try to use this to truly resize Simon?

No :vyse:

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on August 29, 2011, 01:46:46 AM
Hey, BJ, idk if this is a bug or not, but the data for objects, bones, textures, and animations only work with the first model listed in the .pac file. It doesnt show the data for the 2nd model, and if u click on the second model's animations, it attempts to play them for model 1. (in the previewer.)

CTRL+H :vyse:

Quote from: SqLeon on August 29, 2011, 02:38:49 AM
I can open most files fine, but when I open a certain model BB crashes. But it's only when I go to file->open. If I set the file associations so that it opens automatically with BB, then the model opens fine and I can preview it and everything. But If I file->open, it just doesnt open. If the model is in a pac file, I can open the pac file and go to the model, but as soon as I try to preview it or expand it, it crashes. The model came from a different game. Also when I file->open the same model, but it's the original one straight out of the game, it works. It's just the edited model I have that doesn't work correctly. In the last BB, I edited the materials, shaders(I opened it in a hex editor to edit the shaders as it wasn't in the last BB), and 2 bone indexes. Any clues as to why the edited model doesn't function correctly?

I have no idea, that's just random since both ways use the same function to open files :vyse:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 29, 2011, 03:02:57 AM
One question my best friend wants to know: I know we can't import DAE models into Brawl (Wii crashes with annoying beep), but can we import DAE models into BrawlBox? I know we can't use them in Brawl for the moment, but can they still be saved as PAC/PCS or not?

There's no [censored] primitives, but yes you can :vyse:

Quote from: DSX8 on August 29, 2011, 03:20:47 AM
i tested some .dae's already. they can be saved as .pac files (for stages), but when u open it again, the MDL0 is completely gone, so yeah.. hope thats a good answer for ya.

save the brres its in, and u open that brres file, the model will be there, but there will be nothing shown in Model Viewer
Quote from: Justin712 on August 29, 2011, 03:21:38 AM
No, the model will be invisible in the previewer when you  reopen the PAC file. As others mentioned, you can still save the textures for when it is supported.

Edit: Beat me to it  :laugh:

^ Just do this for now :vyse:



Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 29, 2011, 03:33:41 AM
I have no idea, that's just random since both ways use the same function to open files

I noticed that with this model, when it's exported with the last version of BB, then re-opened with the new version, that's what makes it crash. Nontheless, I can work with it, this version of BB is so awesome It doesn't matter.

Quote from: SqLeon on August 29, 2011, 03:43:05 AM
I noticed that with this model, when it's exported with the last version of BB, then re-opened with the new version, that's what makes it crash. Nontheless, I can work with it, this version of BB is so awesome It doesn't matter.
yeah, im surprised that this BB version actually allows TvC models to play in brawl... idr wat version TvC models r tho ^^"
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 29, 2011, 03:37:58 AM
You can fix NodeMix in Bones?

say wut nao

Quote from: SqLeon on August 29, 2011, 03:43:05 AM
I noticed that with this model, when it's exported with the last version of BB, then re-opened with the new version, that's what makes it crash. Nontheless, I can work with it, this version of BB is so awesome It doesn't matter.

As in last version, do you mean modset 1 or v0.63d?

Quote from: DSX8 on August 29, 2011, 03:48:47 AM
yeah, im surprised that this BB version actually allows TvC models to play in brawl... idr wat version TvC models r tho ^^"

say wut nao


ok nvm... its now experincing lag in the match... =S

and i also noticed another bug... if you save a CHR0 in this BB, close the .pac file, then re-open it in the same BB, the CHR0 file is missing...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 29, 2011, 04:05:40 AM
I don't understand you.....
"say wut nao"

It means I don't understand you.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 29, 2011, 04:07:20 AM
ok nvm... its now experincing lag in the match... =S

and i also noticed another bug... if you save a CHR0 in this BB, close the .pac file, then re-open it in the same BB, the CHR0 file is missing...

How do you people make bugs appear? That's never happened to me before, and I've saved plenty of CHR0s.

I mean
You can fix In-Game Lags?
(kinda hard to explain)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 29, 2011, 03:54:10 AM
As in last version, do you mean modset 1 or v0.63d?

modset 1 I think, your last version.

edit: It only crashes when I try to expand without first previewing. If I preview it, the model preview window opens, gives me an error saying "The Undo operation encountered a context that is different from what was applied in the corresponding Set operation. The possible cause is that a context was Set on the thread and not reverted(undone)." Then the window opens with nothing displayed, though I can still turn on the floor :). Also, just noticed, If I open the pcs/pac and try to preview it, it will give me that error, then I close out the preview window and go to file->close, so it will close out the file without closing BB. Then I re-open that same file, and everything is fine. I can expand/preview and everything.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 29, 2011, 04:11:59 AM
How do you people make bugs appear? That's never happened to me before, and I've saved plenty of CHR0s.
hmm odd.... cause TvC uses Version5 CHR0's as it says in ur BB... but here's a pic of a TvC stage CHR0 file after its been saved, then re-opened in the same BB.


Edit: its done it to 4 CHR0 files in this stage of mine..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 29, 2011, 04:25:20 AM
hmm odd.... cause TvC uses Version5 CHR0's as it says in ur BB... but here's a pic of a TvC stage CHR0 file after its been saved, then re-opened in the same BB.

Edit: its done it to 4 CHR0 files in this stage of mine..

Before the CHR0 get's messed up, change it to version 4 chr0, it should save fine.

Quote from: SqLeon on August 29, 2011, 04:33:13 AM
Before the CHR0 get's messed up, change it to version 4 chr0, it should save fine.
ah ok thanks. i'll try doing that.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh wait a Second.

BJ I love the new update but there was one thing that I noticed missing you said you would implement.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.