Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 72 Guests are viewing this topic.

@ BJ what if you tried swapping the model in an ISO? yano as apposed 2 the file patcher/riivo. would that eliminate the issue and if not maybe the model is too hi poly/quality 4 the Wii. my psp model of Vasto Lorde Ichigo from Bleach Heat the Soul 7 is ready to be P.M'ed at your command sir ;).

Gecko is basically ISO replacement.
And it's probably the rigging (bones, that is) that's causing the problem.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

I don't think it's the same problem, but with the most recent released version of BB, it always made models I edited lag in-game, I made it not lag by removing some of the "FF" bytes toward the beginning of the mdl0, and subsequently fixing the header.

so basically it adds another header that should not b there?

due to the looks of it, yeah it does O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SqLeon on October 01, 2011, 10:15:10 PM
I don't think it's the same problem, but with the most recent released version of BB, it always made models I edited lag in-game, I made it not lag by removing some of the "FF" bytes toward the beginning of the mdl0, and subsequently fixing the header.
so you deleted the boneweights to get it work, that's something :/
Stupid Tinypic :C


Calm down people, all he did was fix the offsets, there's no second header or bone weights or anything. Why the hell would anybody think I would bother to write a second header? :srs:


well i was comparing a brawl mdl0 to 1 i made/saved in bj's BB and i see a few differences in them (even tho their the both model), but i can see 1 difference
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

October 02, 2011, 12:56:44 AM #4435 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 01:29:39 AM by pikazz
we are getting somewhere!



a REALLY huge thanks for BJ96 for testing my sandbag on dolpic! 8D
Stupid Tinypic :C

YUSH!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

KC:MM Forums need a like button on posts, I'm diggin that Mario Sandbag ;)

Glad to know it works in Dolphin, at least. Sorry I didn't get to try it out myself, I've been really busy for the past few days.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 02, 2011, 02:53:49 AM
Glad to know it works in Dolphin, at least. Sorry I didn't get to try it out myself, I've been really busy for the past few days.

Don't worry about it. I still have a lot of stuff I need to work on still. I've been doing major upgrades to Kryal's code and I've been hitting a few minor roadblocks, but hopefully this will make writing primitives much easier.

Btw, I added support for opening v8 MDL0s; the order of the header offsets was really screwed up compared to v9 XD