Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 08:28:28 AM


:af:

awesome is just awesome  :yay:
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 09, 2011, 05:00:44 PM
Have I mentioned that I am extremely glad I have you as a beta tester!? :srs:
:oshi:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 09, 2011, 05:56:40 PM
awesome is just awesome  :yay: :oshi:

You too, you've helped me fix stuff. :srs:

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 08:28:28 AM


:af:

(Okay, okay, I'm gonna stop posting teasers like that until we finally get the MDL0 format figured out.)
Awesome!
It looks great so far (makes me wonder if my Naruto rig would work like that).

Question, does Kit work like perfectly with the rig...? or are there problems other then the shading?

cuz by the picture it looks like it pretty much imported flawlessly.

oh please... XD
I already stopped ages ago
:af:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

October 09, 2011, 07:13:50 PM #4640 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:15:31 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 09, 2011, 04:09:03 PMTry this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXeXMmzlsk Thats what I've used to vertex.
I told you my 3ds Max doesn't read vertices or Brawl models. The new way you gave me didn't worked either, so I really can't vertex at all since the vertices and Brawl models imports dissapears in 3ds Max... I'm so sorry...but I can't vertex...that's why I request...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Ninka on October 09, 2011, 01:28:20 PMI'm sure if RTB could get kit working fully rigged in game he can get her blade pretty easily.

It'd be pretty funny if someone got GLADOS from portal rigged on ROB (As long as we are talking about models from steam games)
I actually did get her model working in-game on the Wii, too. Just ask BlackJax96, he can vouch for me.

Quote from: Ninka on October 09, 2011, 06:31:53 PM
Question, does Kit work like perfectly with the rig...? or are there problems other then the shading?

cuz by the picture it looks like it pretty much imported flawlessly.
Well, other than the fact that she doesn't have a shader set up (so she's got flat shading right now), there are a couple of spots of rigging that I'll need to fix up.

Is there any possible way in the current BrawlBox to merge certain model parts, like the Sandbag with the Mario hat, or will that feature come in the next release?

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on October 09, 2011, 07:23:44 PM
Is there any possible way in the current BrawlBox to merge certain model parts, like the Sandbag with the Mario hat, or will that feature come in the next release?
The best way would be to export the models together, merge 'em in 3DS Max, and then use BrawlBox to re-import it. But yeah, it should be possible with the next release.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 07:26:14 PMThe best way would be to export the models together, merge 'em in 3DS Max, and then use BrawlBox to re-import it. But yeah, it should be possible with the next release.
How's the Brawlbox's doing? Is it gonna be released soon?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

stop asking for a release date man -_-

keep asking and blackjax might delay it >.>

.........

knowing the man somewhat, he gets annoyed by u asking that like every week... just be patient like every1 else, and stop begging, and be a good little boy :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 09, 2011, 07:52:42 PM
How's the Brawlbox's doing? Is it gonna be released soon?
just wait it will be done give them time to fix the bugs out
 
             

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 09, 2011, 07:52:42 PMHow's the Brawlbox's doing? Is it gonna be released soon?
Currently, BlackJax96 is adding more features in the way of editing materials/shaders, and I'm currently figuring out why the lag fix only seems to work with the models I've ported so far (which is really freakin' weird, I might add).

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 07:23:27 PM
I actually did get her model working in-game on the Wii, too. Just ask BlackJax96, he can vouch for me.

Indeed I can vouch.



Playing as Kit Ballard (I don't even know who she is O_o), complete with animations, completely blew my mind. It's nothing like playing as an already-MDL0 model swap. This is the real deal, and it's AWESOME. :srs: Maybe I'm just overreacting?

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 08:07:39 PM
Currently, BlackJax96 is adding more features in the way of editing materials/shaders

I'm almost done with it, btw. :D

Ho [censored] is all I gotta say O.o

I see a bunch new character and psa potential in the near future with this and all the characters that will be able to be imported!

Hopefully you guys can figure out how to get the shaders working.