Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 25, 2011, 09:09:47 AM #6075 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:38:39 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Yeah..... I'm gonna start smaller.

I'm gonna use this to improve Gray Fox & Lyn.

Adding new bones with this BB seems to work better than FW's bone adder.

My first obstacle, adding metal to them.
I used Marth as a reference and copied/renamed Marth's metal materials for his Arm, Body, and Ken, whatever that is.


I wonder what the issue is here causing the metal textures to not show???

Edit: It seems that there are Metal flags in the last 3 shaders of Marth..... huh. Gonna take a peek and try again.

Hmm... I copied one of the Metal Shaders from Marth(Shader6 to be precise) and this is what I got it.

Call it an improvement if you want, but I'm putting in the last 2 Metal Shaders from Marth.

~****'s bricks~ holy crap xD awesome work BJ <3  tehe got a new program to learn now :3 quetion tho do u still need an older model of brawl box to do other things? (like saving a model or on some files importing was an issue with .64) or does BB .65  take care of all of it now?

Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 25, 2011, 02:07:04 AM
YEAH BUDDY SONICBRAWLER!!!!! You rigged it to work with the Mewtwo PSA?
not yet. it has all japanese bones, so i have to edit them
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i havn't got a single DAE model imported  :srs:

Quote from: GameWatching on October 25, 2011, 11:40:00 AM
i havn't got a single DAE model imported  :srs:
Pity. I was planning on WATCHING you step up your GAME.

Quote from: GameWatching on October 25, 2011, 11:40:00 AM
i havn't got a single DAE model imported  :srs:
I feel your pain.
Every DAE I import explode on impact import.

Can ANYONE explain to me why brawl models work on my 3DS Max but the files from a game that's not brawl won't work -_-


wow, NOW I can get started^^

you see my avatar? Im gonna model it for brawl now.

thanks bj, youre cool.


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

Quote from: KTH on October 25, 2011, 12:41:17 AM
I got a stupid/little question :

Does BB0.65 work with XP? Cause me and GameWatching got weird issue when he trying to import DAE (many DAE example from Brawl or the Model Ressource).

Example i've export my Pikachu vertexed into DAE, i'm trying to import on BB0.65, glitch.

And i give it to camonsters and that work perfectly.
have the exactly same glitch, camonster import it great while mine is crashing or everything is set on "0"

also, have a bugreport to give you BJ96!
Stupid Tinypic :C

I'm having some bugs, or problems, or whatever too.

I'm testing the dae exporter many times with a few simple models.

It always generates a dae file. But, sometimes, it builds a <1KB file, which obviously doens't work when imported back

A few other times, it builds a file that seems to be okay, there's only one vertex by set. And that vertex is way too far from (0,0,0). This seems to happen when the exported model has a no-(0,0,0) bone.

And, finally, the same model, when the bones are (0,0,0), apparently is okay when imported... But, something seems to be wrong with the header. The model is supposed to have 18+18+9 vertices (45 of them), but the original model says Numvertices=70. Don't know about the meaning of this, so if it's like this, then it's okay. But the re-imported model, which still has 18+18+9 vertices, says Numvertices=120

When I export it again, and then import it again, it keeps saying 120 instead of 70 O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 10:55:19 AMnot yet. it has all japanese bones, so i have to edit them
Oh, alright :( Man, I thought this stuff was gonna be easy for alot of people, because every had their models rigged and ready to go. But I guess I was wrong, it's alot harder than that.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on October 25, 2011, 12:26:16 PM
Pity. I was planning on WATCHING you step up your GAME.

:>.>:

Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 25, 2011, 02:41:18 PM
Oh, alright :( Man, I thought this stuff was gonna be easy for alot of people, because every had their models rigged and ready to go. But I guess I was wrong, it&#039;s alot harder than that.

The wizardry with the bones is the hardest part.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: KTH on October 25, 2011, 01:29:18 AM
Another weird issue...I tried with your Cammy.

Here the model didn't appear on BrawlBox and only one bone.
Quote from: KTH on October 25, 2011, 01:29:18 AM
Another weird issue...I tried with your Cammy.

Here the model didn't appear on BrawlBox and only one bone.

No one can help me? :srs:

Come again Pervy? o.o
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



o-o Messed up that post incredibly when trying to edit o-o
Quote from: KTH on October 25, 2011, 03:29:56 PM
No one can help me? :srs:
"I had the same problem when I exported with Max 8. You usin that?"
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]