Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I managed to fix a problem I had with the importer for quite a few months.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Maybe this will help (some) people who experienced problems with importing.

Quote from: ds22 on October 31, 2011, 08:48:59 PM
I managed to fix a problem I had with the importer for quite a few months.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Maybe this will help (some) people who experienced problems with importing.
lol why does blastoisa has venuseur flower on its back? is that fan made blastoise/ venusaur fusion?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 31, 2011, 08:51:43 PM
lol why does blastoisa has venuseur flower on its back? is that fan made blastoise/ venusaur fusion?
It's a hybrid called "Venustoise" :vyse:
The model is in Kit's thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ds22 on October 31, 2011, 08:48:59 PM
I managed to fix a problem I had with the importer for quite a few months.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Maybe this will help (some) people who experienced problems with importing.

You replaced every single "." in the file with a ","? Could you be a little more specific? I want to see if I can code a fix. That might have to do with the "computer specific" thing. I think Pikazz and KTH have the same problem. Do all your computers operate under a different language than English?

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 31, 2011, 08:16:31 PM
1 - Yes, I always follow your tutorial. Like I said, this SOMETIMES happens, not always :srs:

No you didn't. It's very clear you didn't. It does this every time, and it's very easy to fix. Pay attention and listen to BlackJax. It takes two seconds to fix in Brawlbox. :srs:

You're very clearly in the wrong here.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 31, 2011, 08:56:26 PM
You replaced every single "." in the file with a ","? Could you be a little more specific? I want to see if I can code a fix. That might have to do with the "computer specific" thing. I think Pikazz and KTH have the same problem. Do all your computers operate under a different language than English?
I have the same problem too. :srs:

And mine operates on Spanish and English.

October 31, 2011, 09:01:08 PM #6366 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:02:01 PM by ds22
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 31, 2011, 08:56:26 PM
You replaced every single "." in the file with a ","? Could you be a little more specific? I want to see if I can code a fix. That might have to do with the "computer specific" thing. I think Pikazz and KTH have the same problem. Do all your computers operate under a different language than English?
Actually yes.
I operate under Dutch and I'm pretty sure KTH operates under French (and I guess Pikazz under either Swedish or Finnish).

And yes, it's basically replacing all the "." with "," except for the ones in the texture paths.

Quote from: ds22 on October 31, 2011, 09:01:08 PM
Actually yes.
I operate under Dutch and I'm pretty sure KTH operates under French (and I guess Pikazz under either Swedish or Finnish).

And yes, it's basically replacing all the "." with "," except for the ones in the texture paths.
Just tested it. It works.  :D


Quote from: jokekid on October 31, 2011, 09:15:15 PM
i had same problem and mine is spanish
Yes, it seems the "." only works for PCs with their system language in English.

And what do you mean by "Had"?

Also, in case you have screwed up bone rotations, like this:


Replacing the bone node date in the .dae file with the data of a .dae exported using one of the bonesets found in the boneset thread, you'll basically fix all rotation problems, shown here:

(My rig still is screwed up, but that's because I'm not that good in rigging and therefor asked Justin712 do to it for me (but this may help with the bone problem he told me about))

I fixed the problem already. I was able to import a dae that had all commas for the float values on my English computer.

Quote from: ds22 on October 31, 2011, 09:41:45 PM
Also, in case you have screwed up bone rotations, like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Replacing the bone node date in the .dae file with the data of a .dae exported using one of the bonesets found in the boneset thread, you'll basically fix all rotation problems, shown here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(My rig still is screwed up, but that's because I'm not that good in rigging and therefor asked Justin712 do to it for me (but this may help with the bone problem he told me about))

Now that's just random.

.dae files are basically just text files, so that it is editable in Notepad++ in such a way may or may not be that random.

Quote from: Albafika on October 31, 2011, 08:10:47 PM
Once you have the model on 3DSMax, anything's possible.

Unless your luck is bad like mine. :(

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 31, 2011, 10:15:58 PM
Unless your luck is bad like mine. :(
Look, I've sought every way to rig one of my models, it just doesn't wanna work right... My luck is as bad as yours, because every day, I continue seeking the errors or bad things that deforms my model away...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(